This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

ROUND 5: FINALE

Topic » ROUND 5: FINALE

1908 days 19 hours ago
chris2pei
Welcome to the finale results of The Clash. You against the world!

But before get to results, let's hear out Christina Aguilera opening the show!
1908 days 19 hours ago
chris2pei
Thank you so much for opening up the show. Let's give a warm of applause again to Christina Aguilera! Alright, let's get to it. Let's welcome our final three with their managers!

Alisan Porter with stuartlittle16

Dimash Kudaibergen with chris2pei

and Sam Smith with hazbez94!

Let's also welcome our impartial judges boozes and TommyD!

and our guest judges hellocat & Craftycam10!

Take a seat judges...
1908 days 19 hours ago
chris2pei
Alright, in no particular order I'll named the act who made in the top two. And that is

Sam Smith!
1908 days 19 hours ago
chris2pei
Congratulations Sam Smith. It is now between Alisan & Dimash, one of you is placing third and the other one is one step closer to win the game. The act battling with Sam Smith in round three is
Dimash Kudaibergen!
1908 days 19 hours ago
chris2pei
That means, we'll have to say goodbye to Alisan Porter! Let's give her a warm of applause!
1908 days 19 hours ago
chris2pei
Before we listen to the winner performance of our top two let's hear out Tia Ray singing "If I Ain't Got You".
1908 days 19 hours ago
chris2pei
We're back in The Clash which we listen to their potential winning performance. Taking up first is Dimash Kudaibergen!

and Sam Smith!

Both delivered a strong performance but only one will become victorious tonight.
1908 days 18 hours ago
chris2pei
Thank you so much for having you here guys, it's been fun. I have now the results, thank you judges for deciding who will wins this season. And the winner of the Clash is
Dimash Kudaibergen!

Congratulations Dimash! Thank you so much judges. Let's also give a warm of applause to Sam Smith our runner-up.
1908 days 18 hours ago
chris2pei
Combined P1 & P2 scores:
Alisan Porter: 38 #3rd
Dimash Kudaibergen: 58 #advanced
Sam Smith: 44 #advanced

Combined P1, P2, and P3 score:
Alisan: 60
Dimash: 88 #Wins
Sam: 62 #Runnerup
1908 days 17 hours ago
hazbez94
Well done Dimash. I'm happy with second place, it's been a long competition
1908 days 16 hours ago
stuartlittle16
Well Done Sam and Dimash, was expecting 3rd. Surprised I even made it to the finals
1907 days 18 hours ago
TommyD
Well done!

open group

Spare Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!