This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

ROUND 3: YOU AGAINST THE WORLD

Topic » ROUND 3: YOU AGAINST THE WORLD

1949 days 17 hours ago
chris2pei
Welcome to the third round of The Clash! Congratulations to the 16 acts making this far. From here on, it's you against the world. Post your live performance that will be astounding from the others.

Ada Vox (Ajathekween)
Zhavia  (Ajathekween)
Alisan Porter (boozes)
Fifth Harmony (boozes)
Dimash Kudaiberger (chris2pei)
Ailee  (DrG2)
TNT Boys  (DrG2)
Khalid (hazbez94)
Pink (hazbez94)
Sam Smith (hazbez94)
Alicia Keys  (Ityaboinez)
Rak Su (Ityaboinez)
Adele  (Rubes)
Jessie J (Rubes)
Little Mix (Rubes)
James Arthur (TommyD)

After the performance, managers/judges will rank the performances except their own acts/s. The half or 8 acts will stay and other half will be eliminated. However Tester, Ajathekween, Rubes, TommyD, DrG2, ghrocky100, SummerRae101, rollingderp, and stuartlittle16 haven't used their power to steal or saved an act that will only last for this round.

Songs need to be posted in this thread until 48 hours from now.

Good luck!
1949 days 17 hours ago
chris2pei
Representing the Asia-Pacific #TeamApac Dimash!
1949 days 16 hours ago
Ityaboinez12
BRING TO MAMACITA BY RAKSU
1949 days 7 hours ago
hazbez94
1949 days 6 hours ago
hazbez94
#TeamHazBez, Sam Smith
1949 days 6 hours ago
hazbez94
#TeamHazBez, Khalid
1948 days 9 hours ago
Ajathekween
1948 days 4 hours ago
DrG2
Jessie, Ariana and Nicki have been shooketh by TNT Boys #TeamAsian
(This show is all about impersonating another singer either how they dressed, dance and sing)
1948 days 4 hours ago
DrG2
All the way from Korea, Ailee #TeamAsian
1948 days 1 hour ago
boozes
1948 days 1 hour ago
boozes
1948 days 1 hour ago
TommyD
James Arthur!

1947 days 15 hours ago
chris2pei
Twelve songs are in however Adele, Alicia Keys, Jessie J and Little Mix didn't posted their song. Unfortunately they are disqualified and eliminated in the game.

Alright, managers it's time to vote. Kindly message to me the rankings from best to worst performance in your opinion (except your acts). Remember it's all about music. Deadline will be 3 days from now. Good luck!
1946 days 4 hours ago
chris2pei
Rak Su - You redeem yourself in this round. I just loved the originality, the soul y'all bringing, and enjoying in the stage.

P!nk - This round you proved what more you can bring out. I just loved the versatility and the antics you given to us the audience.

Sam Smith - I'm got to say that this is your best performance to date. I'm amazed in the blending of your voice with the band and the emotion you put in the song.

Khalid - I think your performance didn't astound from me, you look tired in your performance.

Zhavia - Good job but the first half make me cringey me like there's no need to overdo your natural voice in there.

Ada Vox - You did it again girl and you definitely give the justice in that amazing song.

TNT Boys - OMG! *standing ovation* Y'all never failed to impress me and you truly stood up to your level. Way to go girls I mean boys!

Ailee - You seemed trouble at the beginning you probably nervous, but who wasn't getting nervous singing in the crowd? Overall you did a wonderful rendition in that song.

Alisan Porter - I just adore how much you give in your performance. Your the dark horse in this competition that need to watch out.

Fifth Harmony - Good job y'all! Girls, this is much better than the last round. I just loved how each of you shine in that song.

James Arthur - You're the rare gem in this contest and I'm so glad having you here. I just loved the originality, the vocal, and character you show to us.
1944 days 2 hours ago
chris2pei
1944 days 2 hours ago
chris2pei

open group

Spare Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!