This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 7!

Topic » Week 7!

2317 days 22 hours ago
BadGirlsClubfan
Dominiqueeeeee
2317 days 22 hours ago
FireX
Lol
2317 days 22 hours ago
FireX
I had to cause some drama
2317 days 20 hours ago
MJFJUNE
This HOH is called "Code Breaker" and here's how it works...

Each of you will get your OWN code. There are none the same. Your code is 4 numbers long. Your goal? Get your code in the fastest time...I would prefer that this be done on Skype...

TO PLAY MAIL ME "I'm ready" at this time I will countdown and then say "GO"..PLEASE WAIT UNTIL I RESPOND WITH GO. Your time will then start and it will go until your code is accurately guessed...

Whoever can guess their code correctly in the least amount of tries will win HOH. If there's a tie we will go to times.

Let's say your code is 1234
If you guess 1284 I will reply with "3/4 correct" BUT I will not say which ones!

X AND SCOTT CANNOT COMPETE

NY, AS VETO HOLDER, CAN COMPETE

Everyone understand?

DEADLINE: 3 PM EST tomorrow
2317 days 2 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Let's get to the results!

Everyone but Kim submitted and it is a close race!
2317 days 1 hour ago
MJFJUNE
In fourth place with a time of 09:30.33
Walker!

In third place with a time of 05:31.50
Ny!

That leaves Isaa and Caleb!!
2317 days 1 hour ago
MJFJUNE
In second place with a time of 05:26.30

Caleb!

WHICH MEANS WITH A TIME OF 03:22.84
CONGRATULATIONS ISAA YOU ARE THE NEW HEAD OF HOUSEHOLD!

You must cast your sole vote to evict by 8 tonight! (X or Scott)
2317 days 1 hour ago
FireX
Congrats isaa
2317 days 1 hour ago
MJFJUNE
ISAA'S DEADLINE HAS BEEN EXTENDED TO MIDNIGHT
2317 days 1 hour ago
NoBow
So no HoH tonight?
2316 days 9 hours ago
BadGirlsClubfan
Hey sorry that I was busy witg a dinner party last night. It in here now and have come to a discussion. As hoh I have the sole vote to evict one of the nominees. Between the two nominees; Scott and X I have now come to a descision

In the last two weeks this game has turned WILD and I鈥檓 evicting this person due to the fact I think from behind the scenes they have been causing a lot of this wildness in the house but many of us haven鈥檛 send that it鈥檚 him causing a lot of this. Now funny enough I initially was going to save one of the nominees since we had put some small differences aside but now I feel I have to evict them since they had lied to the house about a secret power after starting a house meeting over me telling a lie (which I did 馃槉馃槀) but this Lie he told about this advantage had everyone somewhat stunned. I think X you are an amazing player and probably deserve to win the most in the game right now so for these three reasons, with regret, I vote to evict X.

I鈥檓 honestly very sorry but you played a great game and almost too great that it became intimidating. Have fun in jury tho bro!
2316 days 7 hours ago
MJFJUNE
X, you have been evicted from the Big Brother house.

Please say your goodbyes.

I will keep you all up to date on this upcoming HOH which will have a big responsibility!
2316 days 7 hours ago
FireX
Fuck you isaa. Your a piece of shit. You broke you word so many times and everyone knows it. All your allies are after you next
2315 days 21 hours ago
BadGirlsClubfan
K well I'll cross that bridge when I need to boo

open group

MJF Big Brother 3

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!