Updates

Topic » Updates

15 days 23 hours ago
Burgerman2929292
I will update you here if there is a twist or I just need to inform you about something.
15 days 17 hours ago
Burgerman2929292
There is a tie between Birks, Paul, and Fire in the HOH poll. Random.org picked Paul028 and FireX as the first HOHs!
15 days 17 hours ago
FireX
Yesssss
15 days 17 hours ago
paul028
Im just so proud because believe it or not, I got to final 6 in season 2 and never won a single fucking comp and here I am my very first comp!
15 days 17 hours ago
Bjorn
You were a good ally, paul028 in season 2.
Thank you for your jury vote, even though I didn't win.
15 days 17 hours ago
FireX
So i am a new player with a lot of returning players. I am so happt to be 1 of the first 2 hohs cause this is huge to show ppl i can win comps and maybe gain me some allies
15 days 17 hours ago
Bjorn
Power to you X, let's see if you're strategy pans out.
15 days 17 hours ago
Bjorn
This season, I'm gonna be much more of a Jeff Probst than a Julie Chen in terms of involvement.
15 days 17 hours ago
FireX
Probaly not as no 1 has messaged me but its fine ima make a move
15 days 17 hours ago
wwecmw
Cool
15 days 17 hours ago
Burgerman2929292
PLz chat in the house chat
15 days 12 hours ago
AichiviAdus
Also I'm so here for this! The format's kinda confusing but I'm happy to be working with y'all :)
13 days 9 hours ago
Burgerman2929292
Feel free to mail me confessionals! I post them in the viewer lounge so the viewers can see what is going on!
5 days 15 hours ago
Burgerman2929292
The comeback poll is coming soon! Don’t be surprised once one of the eliminated contestants come back and take you down!
5 days 14 hours ago
FireX
Ugggggg
5 days 13 hours ago
NopalitoLegend01
Wow! This is a huge twist...

open group

Burger Big Brother: Season 4 (All Polls)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!