This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Eviction #5

Topic » Eviction #5

2048 days 18 hours ago
Burgerman2929292
Vote to evict Nopalito or Java.
Voting ends at 9pm est
PYN for a question
2048 days 18 hours ago
_nyquil_
Ashanti
2048 days 18 hours ago
NopalitoLegend01
I would like a question! XD
2048 days 18 hours ago
NopalitoLegend01
*stands up*
Okay, it sucks being on the block so early in the game, but I would like to be given another shot at redemption. I think I have proven I deserve to stay in the game and I have fought as hard as y'all to get to this spot, and I have been fair to everyone regarding evictions and stuff.

I just hope y'all can give me some love and respect this eviction, for if the roles were inverse, I wouldn't want to get somebody out over an inact in this game. To my friends and family back home and the Viewer Lounge, thanks for all the support! Even though y'all didn't give me the SSH power, I still love y'all and hope I haven't disappointed anyone so far.

Best of luck! And hope instead of taking me out, you decide to make an EVEN BIGGER MOVE to keep me and gun for the biggest rat of the game. And like a wise man would say: "You'll always be SATAN to me! Adi贸s!" :)
2048 days 18 hours ago
Burgerman2929292
Ashanti

So, what do you think about those bbb cards? :)
2048 days 18 hours ago
Burgerman2929292
Nopalito

Why do you think harry nominated you?
2048 days 18 hours ago
Thepermanentone
I'll take one
2048 days 18 hours ago
Burgerman2929292
Jack

Was this power of veto crucial to win?
2048 days 18 hours ago
Thepermanentone
Was this power of veto crucial to win?

I think it was pretty crucial to win because from my perspective, there was a good chance that it may be used. I didn't want to risk being put up as the replacement if that were the case.
2048 days 17 hours ago
crimsonteer
I want one
2048 days 17 hours ago
NopalitoLegend01
Nopalito
Why do you think harry nominated you?

Because he thinks I'm a big target, but idk... I'll try and take it as a compliment, but it sucks... it's just a game, but inside, if I stay, something must be done about all this miscommunication and backstabbing that's been going around. Haha! *looks at Harry*
2048 days 15 hours ago
_nyquil_
Ashanti

So, what do you think about those bbb cards? :)

I think they hold some type of value but idk yet
2048 days 2 hours ago
Burgerman2929292
In a vote of 5-2..... sorry Nopalito you have been evicted

open group

馃崝Burger Big Brother馃崝

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!