This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

JURY QUESTIONS

Topic » JURY QUESTIONS

2035 days 16 hours ago
NopalitoLegend01
Oh, Wade, it was a good run from both of us. We made this season f#cking entertaining! Haha!
2035 days 15 hours ago
joey65409
I brought the idea up nopa and you know that
2035 days 14 hours ago
joey65409
Wade , I never laughed about it
I鈥檒l answer more in depth later
2035 days 13 hours ago
Birks4444
Wow......this jury is so bitter. It's a game lol we all lied.

Anyways, I'm voting for who I believe played the best game from start to finish, but please know it wasn't an easy decision for me.
2035 days 12 hours ago
joey65409
Wade everything I did in this game was for the game nothing I did was personal nor was I trying to be mean nor ever I was mean , the main reason I went back on my word was 1. Janes and I made a final 2 before we made ours you were just a little late and you were a huge target aswell and I wanted to keep James in here so I could take him out , also I told you Paul wouldn鈥檛 save you in a tie for one reason and that is so you wouldn鈥檛 be mad st me in jury , I think Paul would鈥檝e evicted you anyway because we all wanted our final 4 to make it to the Final 4
2035 days 10 hours ago
Wade
That's still doesn't justify anything ...all I ever wanted was honest...i knew i was getting bsckdoored I'm not dum i even said it to James or you i think...and when veto was over and u won u had a second attempt to be honest and u were not....as i said it's a game i know and I also know I did people wrong BUT I'm not the one in final 2 and you couldn't be honest with me when it was inevitable I was leaving

I'm not mad at you I distrust you and I hope we can patch things up buuuut u do not get a " get out of jail card" so easily with me

Buy I respect you and I think u played a good game I was just hurt cause u could've given me the truth as there was nothing I could've done ...I trusted u the most so that's why I'm more hard on you than Paul cause I knew Paul's a liar but I didn't think u were

Holding info is kind of the same as lying because u not being 100 with me

open group

馃崝Burger Big Brother馃崝

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!