This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

JURY QUESTIONS

Topic » JURY QUESTIONS

2035 days 12 hours ago
Burgerman2929292
jury will ask their questions...
2035 days 12 hours ago
paul028
HELLO JURY MEMBERS! This is my 5th time playing and also this has been my HIGHEST RANK EVER! Ik very exciting I came into this game very differently than bbb8 aka where I was a complete utter psychopathy but I changed it around this time. I played more socially, I did throw HoH's and POV's very early. Early in this game I re-formed the Season 8 alliance "The Underdog alliance 2.0 with myself, Jaron, Copper and Kayla (replacing Ashely :() I also was working with Dylan who is one of my best mates on this site.

It didnt go very well due to you know, Copper, Jaron AND Dylan getting all evicted back-to-back 15th. Jack (CopperTribe) {Crackhead} 5-3
14th. Jaron (Jarbearftw) {Crackhead} 5-3-1
13th. Raven (RavenWhiteFeather) {Levelhead} 5-3-1

THEN I WON MY FIRST HOH WHOO! I decided to *try* and make a big move and get rid of Birks I legit thought I had the votes which was a lie because I got blindsided! At this point I was working with James, Wade, Nopa, Josh, Harry etc. So when Nopa won the next HoH i was ecstatic (bar birks was safe) but then He nominated Josh and Josh who was another close allie of mine went home (rip season 2) I got nominated by WADE WHO I THOUGHT WAS MY FRIEND JSFJKFSD against Harry, I'm 100% sure I was the target that week but I was able to convince and throw Harry under the bus to Birks who was running the show really to keep me over Harry and it worked.

Nopa won HoH AGAIN! what a king and it was wasted AGAIN because Jimmy wanted to leave the game :(

Birks won the next HoH and me being the liar I am obviously lied to ensure I wasn't nominated. My goal was to win the POV and keep Nopa in the game lil more and somehow SOMEHOW i won the POV and was able to get rid of Ross who I'm 100% wanted me gone, then Nopa won hoh again?!!?! and FINALLY AFTER ALL MY HARD WORK BIRKS WAS GONE! (noah fence birks you know i secretly love you :p) meaning 2 of my targets all got evicted during the DE! :DDDDDDD Wade who had no allies left won HoH and nominated me (smh) BUT I WON MY FIRST POV TOO! GO ME!

I was able to convince Wade into renominating Kayla instead of Joey/James because of our 4 person alliance Double Date! Me being able to do that was so surprising jkskfjs.

I WON THE NEXT HOH! WOO! I nominated Joey/James for eviction in hopes of breaking them up but Joey won the POV so I decided to put up Wade who I love no matter what but he did Nominate me twice, and I just felt he could explain his reasons better to the jury in F2.

I went in feeling great because my entire alliance made F4 and I had beaten my preivous rank so i was good. James won the HoH and I was nominated again (rip) but me and opa didnt give up we tried our best for POV but ultimatly failed and he got evicted love you bro <3

F3 HOH was right after it and Joey won Part 1 and I won Part 2, I sadly lost part 2 BUT JOEY EVICTED JAMES OVER ME AND I AM IN THE FINAL 2

JURY I HOPE YOU CAN LOOK AT MY GAME, My strategy was to win and do whatever i could to do so, Including lying, manipulating and just being a bitch. I had great social relationships no matter what you say really and I think I did OKAY in the comps department being able to adapt when you're in the minority is hard but I over came it.

I've worked and enjoyed getting close with you all and I hope no bitterness because I did piss one or two of you guys off haha

THANK YOU ALL FOR A GREAT SEASON.
2035 days 12 hours ago
joey65409
I will post my speech after I get out of practice , late practice tonight should be posted around
11est
2035 days 12 hours ago
joey65409
But I will gladly answer questions till I have to leave
2035 days 12 hours ago
Birks4444
A big part of getting my vote tonight is how you guys managed the jury. Both of you probably spoke a combined total of 50 words to me. Why should I reward poor social game and how are you better than your opponent???
2035 days 12 hours ago
joey65409
Are you asking how are social game was better than our opponents?
2035 days 12 hours ago
Birks4444
essentially yes
2035 days 12 hours ago
paul028
I thought me and you spoke alot after Harry's eviction sdkjfjksdfkj

But im not trying to degrade Joey's social game but him going to practice alot I really think affected him. I tried my best to be social with everyone anytime they wanted to talk game with me.

I think speaking personally and in the public chat really counts as one too and i did speak alot to you in the chat Birks game or not.
2035 days 12 hours ago
joey65409
I tried my best with my social game with me having work school and practice and then homework and still managing to do this game to the best of my ability is all I could do , I did my best to talk to everyone and Also Birks you and I actually did talk quite a bit
2035 days 11 hours ago
Birks4444
OK LOL I kinda regret saying those things about you guys in the jury chat but overall I think you are both worthy.

Joey, I respect the fact that you eliminated nopalito and James. My question to you is what did you do before that? what were you doing from f16-f6? what was happening?

Paul, you also had a very strong finish as you won 2 vetoes and 2 hohs and took some threats out. My question to you is why should I vote for you despite you not having a great success rate? by success rate, I mean failing to backdoor me and being nommed several times.
2035 days 11 hours ago
Birks4444
2035 days 11 hours ago
paul028
Paul, you also had a very strong finish as you won 2 vetoes and 2 hohs and took some threats out. My question to you is why should I vote for you despite you not having a great success rate? by success rate, I mean failing to backdoor me and being nommed several times.

Okay I was nominated like 4 times overall which isn't terrible and me trying to backdoor you and failing is such a mood omg. Okay so when I tried backdooring you I thought I had the numbers but James and Joey (I think i could be wrong) flipped but obviously I was blindsided and I did deserve it for being a bit to cocky. But I think you should vote me because despite have a bad success rate and being in the minority I was still able to move forward in the game. I was at the bottom of the totem poll yet im here in the Final 2 I was able to make new allies and adapt to new situations and move forward.
2035 days 11 hours ago
paul028
I am going to bed but will answer some more questions in the morning if there are some!
2035 days 11 hours ago
Jacadeux
Both:
If I'm basing my vote off Physical performance, who should I vote for and why?
If I'm basing my vote off Strategic performance, who should I vote for and why?
If I'm basing my vote off Social performance, who should I vote for and why?

Joey - We barely spoke. Is this my fault or yours?
Paul - I'm saddened to hear there was a S8 alliance that I was excluded from. What was the root reason for this?
2035 days 10 hours ago
paul028
If I'm basing my vote off Physical performance, who should I vote for and why?
I won 2 POV's and 2 HoHs and so many runner ups its sad kjdsfdsfjk I did throw many comps at the beginning and won when i really wanted to win.

If I'm basing my vote off Strategic performance, who should I vote for and why?
Strategic ah yes believe it or not I was actually strategic I was able to do so many things some including getting Wade to put up queen Kayla instead of my alliance James/Joey. Getting Birks to keep me safe despite me trying to backdoor him 2 game weeks ago. Convincing everyone to get rid of Harry instead of me.

If I'm basing my vote off Social performance, who should I vote for and why?
Socially I think I was really good at building up really broken bridges, EXAMPLE I tried backdooring Birks you'd think we'd never work together after that but yet he kept me safe with his inital noms and WADE oh my bby Wade I constantly lied to each other but kept talking socially on personal levels and games. I had multiple deals with everyone, checking in every few times to make sure we were still good etc.

Paul - I'm saddened to hear there was a S8 alliance that I was excluded from. What was the root reason for this?

The OG Season 8 alliance was Me, Jaron, Copper and Ashely formed against you and everyone else, but since Ashely didn't participate in this season we needed a new member a girl preferably and since I knew Kayla before going in we are good friends I thought she was a good match! And i lowkey thought you were gonna win every comp again LIKE season 8 skjjkfsfkjs
2035 days 9 hours ago
NopalitoLegend01
Hello, Final 2!
Congratulations on getting this far. Of course another season where I'm robbed, but I accepted my defeat and I am here to reward who I think played the best game and should represent an "All-Stars" season!

In just moments I'll ask my questions and after that I'll vote for who I think and I KNOW will win this game, for I am willing to vote for the person who I want to pass my crown to. Both of y'all have an equal chance, I'm so nice and I want to be fair, so be ready for my questions. :)

open group

馃崝Burger Big Brother馃崝

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!