This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Eviction #12

Topic » Eviction #12

2037 days 13 hours ago
joey65409
2037 days 13 hours ago
NopalitoLegend01
Hello!
2037 days 13 hours ago
J2999
Good luck guys!
2037 days 13 hours ago
paul028
Goodluck Nopa!
2037 days 13 hours ago
NopalitoLegend01
You too, Paul.
2037 days 13 hours ago
joey65409
Paul and Nopa

You both were great allies this game and from past games aswell , when the burger killers (us 4) Was created (then we made a new chat idk why )with people I trusted and that鈥檚 you you two. You have both played outstanding games and have won way more competitions than me I know we haven鈥檛 gotten to that final 2 like we say but that鈥檚 not the goal for me , the goal for me is to win this season and by doing that I have to take out the biggest threat , someone who is likeabke in jury and will beat everyone in this final 4 if you made it to the end , every group you play you are a great player in and this season you showed no different, your social game was way too good this season omg with your competitions so with that said and it kills me to do this it really does I just wish you weren鈥檛 standing in my way of me winning but Nopa I鈥檓 sorry I have to evict you man
2037 days 13 hours ago
J2999
Unlucky Nopalito :(
gg
2037 days 13 hours ago
paul028
Bye nopa :(
2037 days 12 hours ago
NopalitoLegend01
Why always me!?
2037 days 12 hours ago
NopalitoLegend01
It's gravy! Just a game...

Sadly this is my last BBB season! Such an honor to have come back, to have played this stupid @ss flop game for the fifth time and so glad to have beaten some of the best and gotten redemption.

Y'all learned from the best and I leave my crown so the winner can take it. Best of luck and may the best win! :)
2035 days 22 hours ago
NopalitoLegend01
Haha! Good joke! XD

open group

馃崝Burger Big Brother馃崝

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!