This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BBB12 Finale

Topic » BBB12 Finale

1774 days 22 hours ago
Burgerman2929292
Vote for either Ryan or Cody to win bbb12
1774 days 22 hours ago
Iceey
Coming into this game I wasn鈥檛 exactly sure how well I was going to be able to do. There weren鈥檛 too many big names in the cast so I was afraid that I was going to stick out as possibly the biggest target. But I was able to navigate through that and put myself into a power position to where I was able to dictate who went home almost every single week.

Socially I think I played a really solid game. I was nominated 5 times; 3 times I won veto, one I was saved by Marco at the final 4, and the one time I was a final nominee I stayed with 6/8 votes to save.  Even though I was targeted for several rounds, I was able to work myself out of it and keep myself safe. I also kept my cool a lot even tho I was nominated more than anyone else in this game was. I also set up an alliance between Marco, Maliyah, Cody and myself. Marco was the one who actually MADE the chat, but I organized the four of us together to form the alliance itself. One thing a lot of people maybe didn鈥檛 know was how close Cody and I were. I even staged a fake fight with him so that people wouldn鈥檛 think that we were as close as we really were.

Strategically I feel as if I was in the know of everything that was happening in this game. I voted in majority every round, with the exception of the round that Maliyah was evicted. However, I knew that she was a fake houseguest because she had confided in me about it and I really didn鈥檛 want to be the vote that sent her home, knowing that she was leaving anyway. I always made decisions that I felt like would benefit my alliance, but also moreso myself. I really feel like with the way I positioned myself with people and how I managed my relationships, I was never in any real danger of being sent home.

Physically, I feel like I dominated this game. I won a total of 10 competitions; 4 HOHs and 6 POVs. I made sure that with every comp that I won, I made the smartest choice for myself that would propel me into the position that I am in now. Some people may argue that I only depended on comps, but I would argue that me staying with 6/8 saves during week 3, and Marco using veto on me at final 4, show that I was also able to use my social prowess rather than only winning competitions to stay in the game.

Overall I feel like I played a pretty well-rounded game and stayed true to values. I made choices that benefited myself but also benefited other people so that they felt inclined to support me and have my back. I put a lot of effort into this and attempted to play my cards the best way I could to secure myself a win. I won competitions that I needed to win, made connections that helped keep me safe in situations where I couldn鈥檛 win a competition to keep myself safe, and really think that I played this as smart as I could have. I would appreciate any votes to win and am open to any questions y鈥檃ll may have! Thanks for a fun game, and good luck to Cody!
1774 days 22 hours ago
Iceey
Santor- I would say that my gameplay was more efficient than Cody because I played a much more upfront game and was still able to avoid being evicted, even whenever I didn鈥檛 win a comp to save myself. I also would say I was more consistent because I put myself in a position in the final 3 to where no matter who won, I was going to be sitting in the final 2 no matter what because I had a strong bond with both Marco and Cody. But I wanted to ultimately win the final HOH because I felt that Marco had played a much stronger game overall than Cody had.

I would say I consistently made the best moves for myself because I was able to get people out who posed a threat to my game, but also keep people in that I knew would have my back. The only round that I really didn鈥檛 a big part in the eviction was the round that Grace left. Grace is a really good friend of mine but at that point the alliance I was apart of had collectively agreed that she should go next, and I didn鈥檛 wanna push the issue of keeping her in because then they might have thought that I wasn鈥檛 as devoted to the alliance as I truly was. There was no point in this game that I TRULY felt as though my game was in jeopardy because 1. I knew I would win comps to keep myself safe, and 2. I knew if I couldn鈥檛 win the comp, I had the social connections with people to keep myself safe.
1774 days 22 hours ago
Iceey
Zach- I should still win because my threatening to quit was apart of the fake fight that I staged with Cody. I never had actual intentions of legitimately quitting, I just needed people to think that I was having a moment of weakness and that me and Cody weren鈥檛 on as good of terms as people may have thought we were.
1774 days 22 hours ago
Iceey
Posted my Skype replies so Olly can see them
1774 days 20 hours ago
Raydiz33
Ok I guess I鈥檒l do the same here. Coming into this game my strategy was to have no strategy and see where the game took me. Early on in the game me and Ryan became very close. On Day 1 we made a final 2 deal and I鈥檓 so glad that we were able to make it to the end. In my eyes whoever wins that鈥檚 cool but in my eyes it鈥檚 more of we won. But back to it laid low for the first half of the game and was able to talk to all and make strong connections with Zach, Marco, Sagar, Kai and Maliyah once she game in and that really helped me this season because there targets were my targets and I didn鈥檛 really have to do anything because I was set up very well.

Somewhere early on in the game the allegiance was formed with me, Ryan, Marco and Maliyah. And the 4 of us were able to dominate the game and take out some really strong players like grace and sagar. After sagar came back into the game I feel like I stepped it up a bit. I won my only hoh of the season and was able to take out the fake houseguest Maliyah and that was a huge move because Maliyah was sitting pretty with the boys in my alliance but I knew those guys needed me more and sagar and zach wanted Maliyah out so at final 6 I was playing the middle and nobody was gonna get rid of me.

I think I played this game very well as I wasn鈥檛 even nominated until final 4 I didn鈥檛 need to win 10 comps to get myself here because of my social game. Good luck and may the best man win. We made it ryan
1774 days 20 hours ago
Raydiz33
Zach- biggest move was getting out Maliyah because it allowed me to play the middle at final 6 with 2 sides. I had Ryan and Marco on one side and You and Sagar at the other and then sagar was just there. I put myself in a great postion
1774 days 20 hours ago
Raydiz33
Santor- Getting Maliyah out was the only move that I really needed to make. Because it set me up so nice for a final 6 and a final 5 after you left because I had two sides who both wanted me. And i think I played more consistently then Ryan because I wasn鈥檛 nommed till final 4. Ryan needed to survive and I didn鈥檛 I was going Final 2 either way
1772 days 1 hour ago
lhooper902976
Walks in and takes a seat in the audience waving a sign
Go Cody
1772 days 1 hour ago
NopalitoLegend01
What up, y鈥榓ll!?
Nopalito in the house!! So happy to see the winner being announced!
1772 days 1 hour ago
NopalitoLegend01
GL F2, but I gotta root for my boy Cody!! *stands up and waves Cody sign* :)))))
1772 days 1 hour ago
Burgerman2929292
WELCOME TO THE FINALE OF BBB12.

Congratulations Cody and Ryan for making it this far.
It鈥檚 been a pleasure to have y鈥檃ll.

One of you will be walking out of here being the winner of Burger Big Brother: Burnt Buns.
1772 days 1 hour ago
NopalitoLegend01
1772 days 1 hour ago
Burgerman2929292
I have received 7 jury votes
I will now reveal those votes one by one
1772 days 1 hour ago
Burgerman2929292
First vote
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Ryan
1772 days 1 hour ago
Iceey
Are you not saying who voted who lol

open group

馃崝Burger Big Brother馃崝

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!