This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

HOH #3

Topic » HOH #3

1799 days 6 hours ago
Burgerman2929292
1799 days 6 hours ago
Burgerman2929292
This Head of Household competition is called ā€œDevil's Puzzleā€, and hereā€™s how it works.

Credit to suitman

In this puzzle competition, you will be given a 50-piece jigsaw puzzle that you must solve, printscreen, and send to me.

The catch is, the puzzle is a completely PURPLE canvas, with no design of any sort. You'll have to use your intuition to put together the entire puzzle using shapes that all look exactly the same.

http://www.jigsawplanet.com/?rc=play&pid=2c3f808b80aa

IMPORTANT: For your screenshot to COUNT, you must have your Tenagaged profile OPEN in the shot, like THIS: http://prntscr.com/bnbrgh . This is to curb cheating and ensure it is in fact you who has done the comp.

The houseguest who completes the puzzle, with a valid screenshot, with the fastest time, will become the next Head of Household of the season, and will be guaranteed a spot in the final 11.
1799 days 6 hours ago
Burgerman2929292
Submissions due by 10am est
1799 days 6 hours ago
chillum
Good luck everyone
1799 days 5 hours ago
Raydiz33
Good luck
1798 days 13 hours ago
Burgerman2929292
Being the only person to submit, Logan has won HOH
1798 days 10 hours ago
ollyjay202
congrats logan
1798 days 7 hours ago
chillum
Okay hello everyone as HoH it is my duties to nominatee two people to face eviction

My first nominee is going to be
Kaya

kaya your nominated because you nominated me hoe and you've always been a bully/mean to me for no reason you also won that first HoH so you are a threat

second nominee is
Ryan

Ryan i nominatee you because i feel like your a good player and you also said mean stuff to me before

THIS NOMINATION CEREMONY IS OVER
1798 days 7 hours ago
Iceey
Iā€™ve literally never said anything mean to you? Iā€™ve barely even been present this game lol. If you wanna nom me, thatā€™s fine. But donā€™t make up lies šŸ˜‚

open group

šŸ”Burger Big BrotheršŸ”

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!