This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

HOH #9

Topic » HOH #9

2014 days 6 hours ago
Burgerman2929292
As outgoing HOH, Birks cannot compete
2014 days 6 hours ago
Burgerman2929292
PYN when here
2014 days 6 hours ago
NopalitoLegend01
Here!
2014 days 6 hours ago
paul028
here
2014 days 6 hours ago
MizCrackHead
Also here
2014 days 6 hours ago
J2999
I'm sorry Ross.

J2.
2014 days 6 hours ago
Wade
Yip
2014 days 6 hours ago
Birks4444
gl guys
2014 days 6 hours ago
Burgerman2929292
Ok for this HOH,
You want to post the longest sentence possible, but it can’t take you too long. Because if you aren’t one of the first three to post, you are eliminated.
Understand?

Y’all ready?
2014 days 6 hours ago
Burgerman2929292
2014 days 6 hours ago
Burgerman2929292
2014 days 6 hours ago
Burgerman2929292

GO GO GO
2014 days 6 hours ago
NopalitoLegend01
All the things I said about you are true, but I didn't lie to you, I told you what I was doing when Keesha was taken out and I told you about how I wanted to gun for Bethany after that night, just because she knew that all of those comments were said weeks ago and that was my opinion time ago before I won something like playing with you in bed, but I did have those feelings against you at the beginning and I even told you about it because I wouldn't be able to trust you unless you proved it with through your actions, which you didn’t and you told people what they wanted to hear during the interval that was last week, but I don't want to expose my true friends, so I’m leaving it like that and I’ll just say people have done worse than us, in terms of lying and not knowing what is said in private messages because what is being said and what people actually do are two different things and people should be well aware of that, as far as I know, but I have proven that I'm against Sandy and trying to have some fun for once in my miserable life, for I just wish we could do what’s best for our personal lives and we could forget about what has being said these past few days, just so we can’t stop hiding who we really are and to stop with the lying and the conniving environment in this room, so I hope you know how actions will always speak louder than a million words and hope that you can realize people are actually loyal and true friends are hard to come by, as proven in history and as proven in our 45 years that we’ve known each other, and at the end of the day, just know we all make mistakes and we are all trying to survive in this system we call “society”, but maybe your enemies are actually your true friends and those you thought were with you have always been against you, in what some people would call a “hierarchy”, so at the end of the day, just make your decision and don’t regret it, but know who your true friends are and what is the common enemy you all have in this game called “life”.
2014 days 6 hours ago
NopalitoLegend01
LET'S GOOOOO!!!!!!
2014 days 6 hours ago
Birks4444
THAT HS LIKE 19 BUTS
2014 days 6 hours ago
paul028
It sounded suddenly directly above his head and when he looked it was not there but went on tolling and with each passing moment he felt an urgent need to run and hide as though the bell were sounding a warning and he stood on a street corner in a red glare of light like that which came from the furnace and he had a big package in his arms so wet and slippery and heavy that he could scarcely hold onto it and he wanted to know what was in the package and he stopped near an alley corner and unwrapped in and the paper fell away and he saw—it was his own head—his own head lying with black face and half-closed eyes and lips parted with white teeth showing and hair wet with blood and the red glare grew brighter like light shining down from a red moon and red stars on a hot summer night and he was sweating and breathless from running and the bell clanged so loud that he could hear the iron tongue clapping against the metal sides each time it swung to and fro and he was running over a street paved with black coal and his shoes kicked tiny lumps rattling against tin cans and he knew that very soon he had to find some place to hide but there was no place and in front of him white people were coming to ask about the head from which the newspapers had fallen and which was now slippery with blood in his naked hands and he gave up and stood in the middle of the street in the red darkness and cursed the booming bell and the white people and felt that he did not give a damn what happened to him and when the people closed in he hurled the bloody head squarely into their faces dongdongdong….

open group

🍔Burger Big Brother🍔

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!