This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Eviction #4

Topic » Eviction #4

2043 days 6 hours ago
Burgerman2929292
Vote to evict Birks or Wolven.
I need all votes by 7pm est
2043 days 5 hours ago
Burgerman2929292
Questions:

All- so does the clique twist and the previous nominee being safe twist evict the game at all?

Crackheads- y鈥檃ll finally got power. Do you think you can pull off another win and keep yourselves safe?

Levelheads- you have to vote off one of your teammates. How difficult is this vote and what are you basing your vote on?
2043 days 5 hours ago
Wade
It affects the game a lot because u can鈥檛 use people as pawns every week

I鈥檓 basing my vote on who I feel has my back and who I feel is most loyal
2043 days 5 hours ago
harrywasnak
All- so does the clique twist and the previous nominee being safe twist evict the game at all?

Those twists limit the nomination possibilities and make it hard for anyone to lay low.

Crackheads- y鈥檃ll finally got power. Do you think you can pull off another win and keep yourselves safe?

It鈥檇 be really nice for us to be safe again. Everyone that鈥檚 still here deserves to be here because we鈥檝e all had to work hard from the start. I don鈥檛 want this season to end up like All Stars 1 so I鈥檓 hoping one of us can win next time.
2043 days 4 hours ago
Birks4444
Save me and you know who I'm gunning for. Save Wolven and nothing changes. Save me for guaranteed safety. Save Wolven for a question mark. Save me for a bigger target to hide behind. Save Wolven for a pawn to be put up next to you.

The choice is yours, make the smart one.
2043 days 2 hours ago
Burgerman2929292
In a vote of 5-4.....
Wolven has been evicted

open group

馃崝Burger Big Brother馃崝

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!