This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~DanganRonpa 7 Episode 2 "Old Flames"~

Topic » ~DanganRonpa 7 Episode 2..

2124 days 16 hours ago
WestTemp
After the murder of Nighthawk and the execution of Sasha, the game continues with 48 people remaining. Might seem like a bunch, but that's not going too last.

A wall lowered in Tiny Town. There was a new arcade, a small motel, a candy shop, a toy store, and a huge theme park.

What motives will be thrust into their faces this time? Find out this time on DRTT7.
2124 days 16 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
*Kyra is being a good adult and chaperoning Braden to the toy store. They're shaken by what they witnessed, they need something to make things okay.*
2124 days 16 hours ago
Symmetry888
Alice sprints into the new arcade and over to the Dance Dance Revolution machine. "I missed you, baby, never leave me again!"

Pythe's wandering around the huge theme park.
2124 days 16 hours ago
Demgirl6
Finn: *wanders around to look at the new areas*
2124 days 16 hours ago
WestTemp
Mikey-*lifts Finn up and walks* We need to talk about the plan.
2124 days 16 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
*They each grab some toys and go off on their own ways; Kyra grabbed some art supplies and Braden has some action figures. Kyra goes to the arcade and Braden to the theme park.*
2124 days 16 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*trey heads to the candy store*

*rex is at the theme park*
2124 days 16 hours ago
Foxy_Piplup
Keizo goes to check out new arcade
2124 days 16 hours ago
WestTemp
Nikki-*glares at Rex*
2124 days 16 hours ago
Demgirl6
Finn: *scREAMS because Mikey appeared out of no where and scrambles to like,, walk by himself* The plan! Yes! Yes, of course- I've been following it perfectly well, truly.
2124 days 16 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*rex looks at her*
“What.”
2124 days 16 hours ago
WestTemp
Mikey- Yeah you haven't spoken to Kenny Pearl or Penny at all. *Glares* Right?
2124 days 16 hours ago
WestTemp
Nikki- Gay.
2124 days 16 hours ago
WestTemp
Backster-*lays in the road thinking about stuff*
2124 days 16 hours ago
Symmetry888
Pythe's looking around the themepark, baffled by all of it. He stumbles into Rex while staring intently at a rollercoaster and mentally dismantling it.

Alice is playing two player DDR all by herself on the hardest setting. "Yes, yes, yes, get that combo, yes, bitch, yes, I fucking AM-"
2124 days 16 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
“Gay.”

*trey looks at the candy smiling*

open group

DanganRonpa 7&8

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!