This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~DanganRonpa 7 Episode 1 "Awake Once Again"~

Topic » ~DanganRonpa 7 Episode 1..

2130 days 13 hours ago
WestTemp
~2 years ago~

*Manny screams and cries kicking down the isle of the theatre. The darkness surrounding everyone as they are dived into a pot of confusion.*

Jimmy- Urgg.... Stahp your kickin'! *Drags her into the main room and slams her body against the candy counter, glass shattering and blood going everywhere as Many sobs in fear*

Many- P..... Please..... Please.... *Cries and slowly Tries to get up. Jimmy grabs her and drags her to the couch*

Jimmy- Sorry lass.... I gotta get home to my folks..... *He raised his fists and stares into her eyes....*

Darkness. The last thing everyone sees before the entire world goes blank. Death. Sweet release of death. Sweet sweet death....

*The light turns on. They are in a box. It's a tight fit.... This isn't hell. This isn't heavan. This is nothingness. This is the aftermath of a horrible gruesome death...*

Ciera-....*slowly pushes the box open. She blinks and grunts, her entire body in pain* W... What... *She flinches as the image of a lion pouncing onto her flashes through her head*... I... I died... *Slowly she pushes her body up, discovering she is inside a coffin with her name on the lid. She bites her lip and scans the area,  50 coffins surrounding her in a perfect pattern. She steps out in silence and looks at her hands* How...... Is this...... Possible....

~DanganRonpa Tiny Town 7 "Ressurection"~
2130 days 13 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*trey is laying in his box*
^is this the afterlife?^

*rex twitches in his*
^huh?^
2130 days 13 hours ago
WestTemp
Manny-...*screamed and thrashes, throwing open her lid and panting heavily. She scans the area quickly noticing every other coffin*.... This...... This...........
2130 days 13 hours ago
Symmetry888
Alice pushes her box open, screaming her head off. "I'm not a lesbian!"

Pythe curls up in his box, terrified.
2130 days 13 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
*One by one, my characters awaken. Kyra pushes hers open after not too long, while Braden takes a few minutes to actually get his open. When they both look up and out, they're... clearly confused.*

K: "Christ... what happened? Last thing I remember some crazy bitch shot me in the head..."

B: "Wha... what is this? Is this Heaven? Is this Hell? Did I do something wrong?"
2130 days 13 hours ago
kgunzrok
*The sound of gunfire rings though Aster's mind, shot after shot...The noise in her head becomes louder,as her eyes dart open. She reaches forward feeling something in front of her...she pushes, leting the casket fly open.*
2130 days 13 hours ago
WestTemp
Jude-*gasps, taking in a huge breath of air after remembering being blown up*........
2130 days 13 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
*They're both reliving their deaths, and both are... clearly unsettled. Braden moreso, definitely.*
2130 days 13 hours ago
WestTemp
Mikey-*lifts himself out*...*he cackles loudly* I did win?! Yes! *Grabs a rock from the pavement* TAKE THAT FUCKERS! MY PLAN WORKED!
2130 days 13 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*rex twitches he lifts his off and twitches looking at the people*
^who are they?^
*trey hears the voice saying they arent a lesbian*
^that cant be alice can it?^
2130 days 13 hours ago
WestTemp
Pearl-......*pushes her lid off by kicking it hard and grabs a rock close by her, ready to attack* Where's Richie!? Where's my baby?!
2130 days 13 hours ago
Symmetry888
Alice hops out of her box, looking around. "Who are all of you? My adoring afterlife fans?"

Pythe finally pushes open his box a little and peeks out.
2130 days 13 hours ago
kgunzrok
*Wren grogily wakes up, the vauge image of being devoured by infected flash though his head. He lays there for a moment...unsure*

^....^

*Aster slowly sits up in her casket, seeing the other 49 around her.....she just laughs*

"This is a joke...."
2130 days 13 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
*Kyra looks over at Mikey.*

K: "Oh. It's you. You're here too?"

*Braden looks around.*

B: "Where's Wren? Where's Derek? What about the other kids..."
2130 days 13 hours ago
Logie56
*Hotaka opens the top of his box, pushing it off. He slowly stands up, looking around*

"Where the fuck am I right now? This isn't what hell looks like, right?"

-

*Oliver gulps, laying in his coffin. He doesn't have a good feeling about this, especially after hearing Pearl's voice*

-

*Derek's sleeping*
2130 days 13 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*rex looks around he frowns not noticing anyone except pearl*

*trey lifts off his lid*
“Alice?”

open group

DanganRonpa 7&8

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!