This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~Washington DC, June 19th, 1992~

Topic » ~Washington DC, June 19th,..

2131 days 14 hours ago
WestTemp
Hopes Peak, 11:03 PM
Gymnasium
Girls Bathroom

Mackenzie-*stares into the mirror. She bites her lip and brushes her hair back quickly, fixing the blue ribbon tucked into her hair. She gulps a bit and looks away from the mirror, her dress flowing with her every move* Okay.... Okay.... You can do this... You... You promised you would do it so.... You have to. The ultimate Politician doesn't just... Promise something and not follow through... *Looks at her reflection in the mirror*... Right? *She frowns*

*The door busts open, a few girls dressed in gothic punk school uniforms walk in. Two of the girls check the stalls to make sure it's empty as the one lead girl approaches Mackenzie*

Mackenzie- Becca.... *Laughs awkwardly* I'm.... I'm happy you got here. Did any of the party goers keep you busy?

Becca- It's a fucking prom night. You think I care about talking to these preppy fuckers? *Raises an eyebrow* I'm the Ultimate Manipulator. *Chuckles* These things don't phase me, Kenzie.... *Kisses her hard*

Mackenzie-*blushes hard and kisses back, relaxing under her touch*

Becca-*pulls back*.... Are you ready? Did you bring the stuff? *Takes out some weed from her pocket and snaps at one of the other girls to roll it for her*

Mackenzie-*hesitates but nods* Y... yeah... *Takes out a pair of keys from her pocket* The keys to the basements.... The principal trusts me with them now....

Becca- great. *Lights the blunt up and smokes it, snatching the keys out of her hand* You did good. *Smirks and winks at her*

Mackenzie-*blushes hard and clears her throat* Y... Yeah... Thank you....

Becca- Well, goodie goodie. *Smirks* Lead the way. After I smoke this blunt.... *Continues to smoke and leans against the wall*

~30 minutes later, Makenzie walks down the dark hallways, classrooms passing by them as they go deeper into the school. They come to a small single door down a hallway near the main office~

Makenzie-....*stops*

Becca- what? *Raises an eyebrow* The doors right there. You gotta put your thumb print in now.

Makenzie-.... I'm having second thoughts....

Gothic Girl- What the fuck, bitch. Becca you said she would fucking do this.

Becca- She will. *Glares at her, then slaps her hard* Don't ever talk to me like that again. *The girl whimpers a bit and nods, holding her bruised face. She looks at Mackenzie*... Kenzie.... *Holds her hands* Once we get down there... You won't have to worry about this anymore. *Smiles a bit* and you'll get some extra presents to... *Chuckles darkly and slides her hands down her body*

Makenzie-*closes her eyes blushing and gulps*.... O... Okay.... Okay... *Nods and pulls away, slowly putting her thumb on the scanner. It turns green and Becca shoves the key inside the lock, opening it*

Becca- Fucking aye... *Smirks and barges into the. Dark room, letting the others in behind her before slamming it shut*

*The light flickers on and shows a small lab entrance. The girls walk around, examining around the room. There's scans of body parts, brains, organs, bones, etc.*

Gothic Girl 2- Where are we...

Becca- I knew these fuckers were hiding something from us.... No school can be this perfect... *Opens a thin door to the next room*... What the hell.... *Sees all the child's toys on the counter and blankets* Are they keeping fucking kids in here....? *Raises an eyebrow*

Makenzie-... We should leave. *Holds Becca's shoulder*

Becca-*pushes her hand off and walks into the room, looking around. She spots a small trap door and smirks* Bingo. *Walks over and forces it open, the other three girls crowding around her* If anything is hiding in here we will know.... *Looks at gothic girl 1* Jump down.

Gothic Girl- What?

Becca- You fucking heard me. Get down there and see whats down there.

Gothic Girl-....*grumbles and gets down, slowly lowering herself into the trap down and the Darkness*

Becca-... What do you see?

Gothic Girl- It's... Dark. *Puts her lighter on..she holds it around and squints to see better. She stops and screams* WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?! *runs toward the trap door and jumps trying to get herself out*

Becca- What what?!! *Squints to see what it is*

Gothic Girl- Its a FUCKING- *something grabs her and drags her into the darkness. The sounds of bones cracking and the struggle to breath comes. Then its silence*

Becca-......... *Pushes gothic girl 2 in there* Go see where she is.

Gothic Girl 2-*screams and falls, she starts crying and feels around, grabbing the lighter. Her hands shake as she slowly looks around to see what's there.* t... There's.. nothing... D... Down here....

*Something grabs her and drags her into the Darkness. She cries as the sound of her bones crack and then it's silence. Becca and Makenzie stare at the darkness*

*A small boy walks out, his skin pale white and his eyes a strange redish color.* No scary. You stay back... *He smiles devilishly and stares at Makenzie who's eyes go wide and her pupils dilate quickly*
2071 days 6 hours ago
WestTemp
~White House, December 24th, 2012~

*President Kenzie smiles as she leaves the White House Christmas party, she heads back to her office and shuts the door behind her.*

Your late.

*She jumps and looks at the desk, but then breaths out.* Jesus Christ X.... *She walks to her desk and sets her purse down* you scared the fuck outta me.

X:*Looks at his razor sharp nails.* You were supposed to be here 4 hours ago. *Looks at her.*

Kenzie- I was at the Christmas party... I can't just not show up to events. Look I know we had a deal, but I can't drop everything for you all the time. *sits in a chair, taking her hair down.*

*X just stares at her.*

*Kenzie bites her lip.* What. Please say something. Don't just stare at me.

X- Oh nothing. I just assumed in exchange for immortality you'd be more willing to do what I fucking say. *Cuts through the desk with his nail and stares at her, his eyes changing from blue to red to yellow to green then repeat*

Kenzie- I'm so grateful. Really! I am! But... *sighs* I have a country to run. And that's a big responsibility.

X-....*grins and gets up. He walks to a small painting and open it, pressing a hidden button behind it. He opens a small hatch next to it and Rebecca cries when the light hits her. She's old, withered, and somehow still alive even though she's way to skinny to be healthy.* Were gonna need a new life source soon. *Looks at her* it's gotta be an ultimate student. *grins* any ideas?

Kenzie-...*stares at Rebecca, not feeling bad for her wife.* No. I have no ideas.

X-*casually walks to the desk and opens it, grabbing some papers* Well I have some ideas. *chuckles* this is one of the hopes peak teachers. Mr Lee. He has an idea for a project coming up. *grins* And I think I have an idea for a project coming up to.

*Kenzie glances up at him*

open group

DanganRonpa 7&8

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!