This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal council #14

Topic » Tribal council #14

2273 days 11 hours ago
LiukBB
Ny You Will decide which Person You Will take to the final 2.
Isa and kimmy Will have a opportunity for making a speech.
Then NY You Will send your vote
2273 days 10 hours ago
NoBow
I'll wait for your speeches
2273 days 9 hours ago
BadGirlsClubfan
okay so heres mine:
ny congrats on winning this immunity and the ones before you have shown your a physical beast in this game I ask that you keep me since a few tribals ago I had saved you with the idol resulting in you to live another day on this island we have been loyal to each other since the beginning and id love for you to take me to the end. whatever your decision is I will respect it and understand it. gl kimmy and good job the three of us for making it this far
2273 days 5 hours ago
iichaoskimmy
First of all good job on the win Ny!
secondly, As a great movie once taught me...
According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. The bee, of course, flies anyway because bees don't care what humans think is impossible.
And that's why I think I should be allowed conquer the supposedly impossible task of making final tribal council and prove to everyone that I am not a complete flop. GL Isaa ❤️
2272 days 1 hour ago
NoBow
ALright sorry for the delay.
Just wanted to say first thanks to Liuk for continuing hosting this game after Ferdi left.

now for the vote - Isaa you showed a lot of dedication to the game so I think its fair to take you. All three of us made some good moves together so I hope youre not mad Kimmy but I'll be taking isaa to the F2.
2272 days 1 hour ago
LiukBB
now the jury will decide the winner
2271 days 6 hours ago
BadGirlsClubfan
Omg thanks ny! Sorry Kim. You played a great game girl. Rock on!

open group

Ferdi's Survivor: Pulau Pef

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!