This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[25] Runway #9

Topic » [25] Runway #9

1827 days 13 hours ago
HighNoon
This was a  GOOD week. I have brought along @TheNoon to guest judge for this week.

Cara Maria, Taylor Ann and I thought that your look made a BIG statement on the runway tonight. I think your background wings? red shit in the air? distract from the kinda boring dress. Taylor commended you for sticking closely, she immediately knew that you had Tata.
1827 days 13 hours ago
HighNoon
Diarrhea, we both had a tough time recognizing that you had Koya. I think what confused us was the pink Kingdom Hearts outfit. It's just kind of distracting and not cute.
1827 days 13 hours ago
HighNoon
Miss Understood, what I don't like about this, is the BIG head. It's just really off putting and takes away from the other details that you paid attention to, Taylor said that she thought the look did its job of representing Van, it just wasn't her favorite.
1827 days 12 hours ago
HighNoon
Nisha, Taylor did like that you took a selfie, but it did not meet the challenge like at all.
1827 days 12 hours ago
CalebDaBoss
Me at like everyone being in the bottom
1827 days 12 hours ago
Queenisha
oh my god...
1827 days 12 hours ago
HighNoon
Shartna, Taylor and I both really enjoyed your look, we both think that the hooves really sell the whole outfit.
1827 days 12 hours ago
HighNoon
Silky, I definitely liked your look more than Taylor did, I think you made a cute outfit that works with the color scheme. Taylor said that the face looked more like a cat than a dog.
1827 days 12 hours ago
HighNoon
Queen of Slime, Taylor and I LOVED this look, it really shook us. The gif and the face, it's super cute and funny.
1827 days 12 hours ago
HighNoon
I have made my decision.
1827 days 12 hours ago
HighNoon
Queen of Slime, congratulations you are the winner of this challenge.
1827 days 12 hours ago
HighNoon
Empress Shartna, Cara Maria O'Hara you are both safe.
1827 days 12 hours ago
Queenisha
Queen of Slime, please save me!
1827 days 12 hours ago
HighNoon
Nisha de Asturias, you are up for elimination
1827 days 12 hours ago
HighNoon
Diarrhea Perlman, you are up for elimination.

open group

Tayvie's Drag Race 28

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!