This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[25] Runway #7

Topic » [25] Runway #7

1854 days 16 hours ago
HighNoon
Before we get started, Tokyo, sashay away. #deepcut #stopthestigma
1854 days 16 hours ago
HighNoon
Ladies, please fight in the Wawa Lounge,

Miss Understood
Mucinex Booger Wife

you two are safe.
1854 days 16 hours ago
mahogany
oh WOW
1854 days 16 hours ago
HighNoon
We'll start with Aria Aira and Diarrhea Perlman.

At first the looks just look cute and kinda reflective rainbow too me. Not terrible, but I wasn't wow'd. The confessional about being book smart and street smart though? Just because Aria is banjie doesn't mean she can't read a book. University is easy pz. Aria, spit out that gum, it ruins the make up and look for me. Diarrhea, I wish the dress was cut in a more interesting way, it's just the boa isn't doing enough.
1854 days 16 hours ago
HighNoon
Next up is Cara Maria O' Hara and Queen of Slime.

Queen of Slime, you had the funniest read tonight. You look really droopy and like a big pile of cummies. I really like it.

Cara Mara, your read was kinda weak and your skirt looks like it's made out of aluminum foil. I feel like the top and the bottom don't match and you should have shown some LEGS.
1854 days 16 hours ago
HighNoon
Empress Shartna, I get being partnered up with the most inactive person left, but I think you didn't need to drop to her poor level of drag. This look is underwhelming.
1854 days 16 hours ago
HighNoon
That leaves Nisha de Asturias and Silky Angle.

I think both of your goth looks really hit a home run. Silky, I agree Nisha needs to take several siestas. Nisha I think you painting of a potential risque photo of yourself is high fashion. Silky the mask really added some needed pizzazz to your look.
1854 days 15 hours ago
HighNoon
Queen of Slime, you are safe.
1854 days 15 hours ago
HighNoon
Nisha de Asturias, congratulations you are the winner of this challenge!

Silky Angle, you're safe.
1854 days 15 hours ago
HighNoon
Cara Maria O'Hara, you are up for elimination.
1854 days 15 hours ago
HighNoon
Diarrhea Perlman, you are up for elimination.
1854 days 15 hours ago
HighNoon
Empress Shartna, you are safe.

Aria Aira, you are up for elimination.

Nisha, you can choose to save one of the girls or abstain.
1854 days 9 hours ago
andalarew_2231
1854 days 3 hours ago
snick427
https://youtu.be/FFKEw7g52RE

Yeah I know, Cara already posted this. It's not my fault there's only TWO videos on the ENTIRE INTERNET that cover this song.

open group

Tayvie's Drag Race 28

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!