This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[25] Runway #4

Topic » [25] Runway #4

1840 days 17 hours ago
HighNoon
since ShaToya didn't post I think calling these 2 girls safe isn't that shocking.

Ordealia
Diarrhea Perlman

you are safe.
1840 days 17 hours ago
HighNoon
The Mulan lipsyncs were both over edited messes and honestly both of the stunts and props distracted me and when I did focus on the white twink who took his video down AND the constipated Asian guy, I was not pleased. Aria, your look is doing a too much girl. Kailey you didn't post a look at ALL. so neither of you win and are both in the bottom.
1840 days 16 hours ago
HighNoon
let's get the three person duel out of the way.

Cara Maria, your lipsync was over edited and I get why, bitch can't hold her breath for 3 minutes skraight. Looking at your runway, it all felt way too on the nose and expected for me.

Miss Understood, your lipsync was good, if not a lil boring to sit through. It did all the right things (one take, full song). Your look is okay, but I love the flounder flairs on it. It made it cute.

Tokyo, your lipsync was SO BOMB. I am so sad you did not post a runway.

Miss U, you're on the top.

Cara Maria, Tokyo, you're on the bottom.
1840 days 16 hours ago
HighNoon
Shartna and Mucinex, both of you really blew me away.

Mucinex that bitch on the left served so much face. I also think your boa is to die for.

Shartna, your look is so conventional and historically accurate, I live!

You're both in the top.
1840 days 16 hours ago
HighNoon
Nisha, your look is cute and I appreciate your style, but you had the worst lipsync.

You're in the bottom.
1840 days 16 hours ago
HighNoon
Silky Angle, I love that you lipsanc YOURSELF. It shows so much initiative. I think your runway is really simple and boring though.

Queen of Slime, your lipsync is cute, but it verges on ANNOYING child. Your runway is so hot and scene. I loved that.

You're both on top.
1840 days 16 hours ago
HighNoon

ShaToya bursts in!
1840 days 16 hours ago
HighNoon
this was tough, but these two girls stood out to me.

Empress Shartna, Queen of Slime, congratulations! You two are the winners of this challenge.

Miss Understood, Mucinex Booger Wife, Silky Angle you are all safe.
1840 days 16 hours ago
HighNoon
Aria Aira
Cara Maria O'Hara
Infanta Nisha de Asturias
Kailey
ShaToya
Tokyo

are up for elimination, Slime and Shartna you can each save ONE.
1840 days 16 hours ago
snick427
CF: That's the GAG of the season!
1840 days 12 hours ago
HighNoon
Slime saved Nisha
Shartna saved Aria

based on the lipsyncs I have made my decision.
1840 days 12 hours ago
HighNoon
Tokyo, shantay you stay.

Cara Maria, shantay you stay.

Kailey and ShaToya, sashay away.

open group

Tayvie's Drag Race 28

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!