This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[&] AND THE NEXT JEM IS...

Topic » [&] AND THE NEXT JEM IS...

1725 days 15 hours ago
HighNoon
thank you all for this wonderful season.

with a score of 16-15-11

(high score potential of 21, lowest score possible is 7)

the placements are....
1725 days 15 hours ago
HighNoon
FIRST: LaTasha Thundah

SECOND: Sarah Jessica Parker

THIRD: Immigration Checkpoint

what a shocking season, im really woke crowning a blk person BYE!!! see u when im cracked out enough to host tdr 27
1725 days 15 hours ago
BritishRomeo17
https://media.giphy.com/media/vT8ZSTr0mmJ9K/giphy.gif
1725 days 15 hours ago
Ribbons
https://i.imgur.com/A0jhLAl.gif
1725 days 5 hours ago
snick427
Let's take a look at the mathematical performance of our three finalists:

SJP:
Win: 3x
High: 4x
Safe: 2x
Low: 1x
Bottom: 2x
Score: 5
Performance: 5.83

LaTasha Thundah:
Win: 2x
High: 3x
Safe: 2x
Low: 2x
Bottom: 3x
Score: -1
Performance: 4.79

Immigration Checkpoint:
Win: 1x
High: 2x
Safe: 5x
Low: 1x
Bottom: 3x
Score: -3
Performance: 4.375

So, to recap:
1. By any metric, SJP performed the best out of the final 3
2. Tayvie comes up with some kind of numbered scoring system and doesn't bother to tell anyone how it works
3. We can assume that "America's Vote" was entirely meaningless, since SJP thoroughly trounced LaTashah in that front as well, by a vote of 15-9

There isn't a single scenario where LaTashah should have won. This result is like if Silky Nutmeg Ganache won in the original, non-Lipsync for the Crown format.

I can't speak for any of your previous seasons, but the results of the two seasons in which I've participated absolutely reek of pandering and favoritism. If you do end up doing a 27th season, I really hope you straighten up and fly right.

Sarah Jessica Parker, you are the true winner of the season, both in my eyes and the eyes of the people. Same to you, Henny Praisegod, wherever you are. I declare any opinions to the contrary to be invalid.
1725 days 1 hour ago
BritishRomeo17
snick get a life you fat, gay loser, the scoring system is simple, so shut the fuck up.

there were 7 categories, each of the finalists got points of 3, 2 or 1 on each category.

it's not hard to understand.
1725 days ago
AlexaVonTrayne
imagine saying kisa loser ass is the real winner when
Sirloin Marie        Mastropola        2        Beth Page, TN        WIN                SAFE        LOW        SAFE        HIGH        WIN        HIGH        BTM3        HIGH        HIGH        WIN        ELIM
Caroline        Absol        8        Princeton, NJ        HIGH                SAFE        WIN        WIN        HIGH        HIGH        SAFE        HIGH        LOW        BTM2        ELIM       
slayed his life all season until they quit
1723 days 9 hours ago
Zuelke
ashanti of orange was ROBBED!

open group

Tayvie's Drag Race 28

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!