This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[&] Episode 12: Design a Collection Ball

Topic » [&] Episode 12: Design a..

1704 days 20 hours ago
HighNoon
hi final four, congratulations for your last challenge before the finale you have to make 3 LOOKS.

You can choose the theme for all three of your looks because I want to give you free reign to make your own high fashion story with the three runways. So FUCK categories.

you'll have 48 hours.

ALSO please tell me who should NOT make the finale. Bye!

the lipsync is...
1702 days 20 hours ago
Kisa
https://imgur.com/a/PHRFmrv

grand opening of my special technology collection for the viewing of arabian men. tired of seeing too much skin? tired of seeing girls showing their elbows? introducing now my special sunglasses collection that covers the girls for you with special HOLOGRAM outfits designed by me! just pick a pair for any mood! bombing, stabbing, praying. we got it all!

silon shouldn’t be in the finale. u dont want to crown a creature like that and represent jem and the holograms. Shes a jealous whore. i have my career. she don’t  she wants what i have! and i dont want what she has. which is rabies. send her back to china!

open group

Tayvie's Drag Race 28

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!