This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[&] Runway #4

Topic » [&] Runway #4

1753 days 13 hours ago
HighNoon
hey ladies

https://media.giphy.com/media/vRYrOnODKtGOA/giphy.gif

I'll post the dragovision scores and im gonna snatch wigs.
1753 days 13 hours ago
HighNoon
1753 days 13 hours ago
HighNoon
If i call your name please step forward

Grammatica
Immigration Checkpoint
LaTasha Thundah
Pussay Des
Sirloin Marie
The Sponje

you're SAFE
1753 days 12 hours ago
HighNoon
5 Minutes Plenty, those lasers are cutting into your pussy oh my! You better hope that mods don’t come back and punch you in the tit. I personally love the Security Hall theme. It’s a shame that you can only listen to it for five minutes at a time in SA2.

Blonde Electric, this song is super boring and wearing all black is also super boring. Grabbing the latest radio hit is not really the best idea for Dragovision.

Briar Nolet, congratulations on winning the poll! Woo! It’s really brought you up because that look is snoozeville! Drag it UP, I want some crazy hair next time.

Caroline, your runway was really impressive, I really liked the disappearing act of you being CENSORED from the pokedex. I thought your song was unbearable to listen to, but the other girls obviously disagree with me.

Clara von Dahl, I’m sorry for cutting you off, but it’s hard to battle that second to last placement. I don’t think your hand drawn runways are really doing you any favors. I enjoyed your song though #standwithtrans

Fat Pussy Mileage, out of all the new k-pop groups, this epitome of MOR song is the one you pick? I guess it was easy to throw roses on a look for it, but I wanted more roses! Moses demands more macaroni pictures!

Frida Lay, this Lizzo song sucks and your runway isn’t that spectacular I’m sick of your SHIT
Frida. Take all 24 hours to lipsync see if I care.

Juicy, this gross ASMR video aint a song mama, and your button jacket throwback is kind of cute, but is it enough?

Sarah Jessica Parker, your horse schtick went over well with the rest of the queens, but I find your runways to be expectant. This song is even too on the nose for me. I think your runway was funny and I enjoyed it.

Spamela Hamderson, I actually have a similar critique to you as I have with Sarah J, your runways are becoming expectant and there isn’t really anything new to shock me. I think you picking that Orange Caramel song and not looking up the lyrics is just a bad look. (The song is kind of about lesbians? It gives me Rebel Girl vibes, but very Asian.)
1753 days 12 hours ago
HighNoon
Briar Nolet, congratulations again on winning Dragovision, but you are safe.
1753 days 12 hours ago
HighNoon
5 Minutes Plenty, you are also safe.
1753 days 12 hours ago
HighNoon
Caroline, you're a winner baby.

Sarah Jessica Parker and Spamela Hamderson, you two are safe.
1753 days 12 hours ago
HighNoon
Clara von Dahl, you're up for elimination.
1753 days 12 hours ago
HighNoon
Blonde Electric, you're up for elimination.
1753 days 12 hours ago
HighNoon
Frida Lay, you're up for elimination.
1753 days 12 hours ago
HighNoon
Fat Pussy Mileage & Juicy, one of you will be safe.
1753 days 12 hours ago
HighNoon
Fat Pussy.
you're safe.

Juicy that means you're up for elimination.
1753 days 12 hours ago
HighNoon
24 hours to lipsync bye!
1753 days ago
snick427
Frida Lay

https://media1.tenor.com/images/b0d05109040b885ba0976b7d64c3fb0e/tenor.gif
1752 days 16 hours ago
wavy_lays

open group

Tayvie's Drag Race 28

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!