This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[25] Final Runway

Topic » [25] Final Runway

1814 days 21 hours ago
HighNoon
this was a CONTENTIOUS final 3.
I'm just gonna post the scores
17-16-9

max score is 21 (3 for best in each of the category)

in third place.
1814 days 21 hours ago
HighNoon
Silky Angle, you had the best lipsync, but that was really it. I'm sorry, but sashay away.
1814 days 21 hours ago
HighNoon
it was a very contentious final 2 and I think it really came down to that poll this season.
and the winner is.
1814 days 21 hours ago
HighNoon
QUEEN OF SLIME, congratulations!

Miss Understood, that was a valiant effort, but I think something that hurt you is that in your speech you made the point of the dusty or busty scores and it was counter-intuitive.
1814 days 21 hours ago
jfaia
Sorry ... no shade to silky but ... best LS was hers?!
1814 days 21 hours ago
jfaia
LMFAO THIS IS SO RIGGED I CAN´T EVEN -.-
1814 days 21 hours ago
jfaia
Dear every supporter of Slime, your winner called me ´Portuguese trash´ and Fat shamed @calebdaboss on our skype chat. She is mean with absolute 0 reason. Applauses to your winner, an example.
1814 days 21 hours ago
splozojames50
applauses to our winner < 3

https://i.imgur.com/4gAoe0c.gif
1814 days 19 hours ago
patricenka9
*claps* CONGRATULATIONS HOE! Even though I was team Miss Understood, but congrats you earned it, you had the best track record...
1814 days 19 hours ago
Weetmaster
Miss Understood for All stars
1814 days 18 hours ago
snick427
https://media.giphy.com/media/5nkA981xDPcrIoTE6r/giphy.gif
1814 days 12 hours ago
Slice
BEST winner
1814 days 12 hours ago
MichelleObama
Joao, i literally didn't say anything about your race. My friends certainly did, but I didn't. And u can scroll through that entire chat to try and find anything about that. And if its all relevant... im literally brazilian and portuguese is literallly my first langauge.

I don't think I called caleb fat either? idk maybe i did but im pretty sure i didnt. feel free to check the logs for that too. My friends definitely did, but i dont control their actions so take that up with them

open group

Tayvie's Drag Race 28

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!