This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SEASON 28 NINTH RUNWAY

Topic » SEASON 28 NINTH RUNWAY

1510 days 18 hours ago
HighNoon
hey ladies.
1510 days 18 hours ago
HighNoon
SO COLON THREE

Your ostrich look was giving me flamingo vibes, but I might just not know my birds all that well. I thought it was cute and set the tone like you were dressing up as birds.

The second look I didn't love as much. I get it haha coal miner = coal tit, but the look just fell flat. I feel like I've seen this outfit from you before, same aesthetic and it's not refreshing.

Especially compared to your final look, this was AMAZING. You really served office chic and I wish your collection looked more like this look.
1510 days 18 hours ago
HighNoon
free video,

I will say my problem with your looks is that the filters you are using kinda wash them out. I wish I could see some of these clearer.

Like your first look is obviously sexual, why cover it up?

However I really liked your two other looks. The sun chips dress is a SHOW STOPPER. I appreciate the Metroid reference as well.
1510 days 18 hours ago
HighNoon
Giant Hamster,

Your collection felt a little bit all over the place. I like the It's Always Sunny references and your books, but the looks lack something in execution.

The only look that really wow'd me was Chris' big dick, but like you didn't make that big dick so, :/
1510 days 18 hours ago
HighNoon
SooYoung,

I think the problem is there really isnt any cohesion with these looks. Like the Big Bird look is kinda funny.

The Angry Birds is kinda fashion, but not really my favorite.

And the happy feet it all doesn't really go together for me.
1510 days 17 hours ago
HighNoon
Rixa,

I loved birdo look, it's right amount of stupid and fashionable.

I think I liked your approach to the other two looks the most out of everybody? They served safe MOR realness, but I think that's better than a hodgepodge of 3 looks.
1510 days 17 hours ago
HighNoon
the top 2 this week were FREE VIDEO HOSTEE & RIXA ROMANCE.
the winner is...
1510 days 17 hours ago
HighNoon
Free Video, congratulations, Rixa that means you are safe.
1510 days 17 hours ago
HighNoon
ColonThree ooWoo, you are safe.

That means Giant Hamster and Park SooYoung, please lipsync in 24 hours. Thanks!
1510 days 2 hours ago
Ribbons
1509 days 19 hours ago
iSandeh
1509 days 18 hours ago
HighNoon
Ladies, I have made my decision,

Giant Hamster, shantay you stay.

Park SooYoung, sashay away.

open group

Tayvie's Drag Race 28

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!