This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

27's Tenth Runway

Topic » 27's Tenth Runway

1608 days 15 hours ago
HighNoon
wow ten runways!

let's go!
1608 days 15 hours ago
HighNoon
Eugenia Cooney - Your use of text really set your look apart. The look still felt a little bit messy. My favorite read from you was Alexa's Roblox read, it was stupid and creative.

Jenna Zohn - I think you had the funniest reads tonight (don't @ me) but that look is really messy. You had some magic last week in particular with your wedding runway looking impeccable. I know you can hit a home run.

Mandala Mandolin - Considering that you've been using paper as your runway material, I think you could have gotten really creative with this challenge. (Like cut up other pieces of paper and glue/tape it on to give a 3d effect) Your reads were ok, I guess.

Sunshine Kitty - The more I think about your look I feel like the reading rainbow idea is on the nose. I still think your runway is strong. Your reads were passable, it's obvious you know how to structure a joke.

Umakeme Feelspecial - Your reads felt like you weren't trying that hard, however your runway burned down the HOUSE. It's so good. There's movement, as Tyra would say there's wind in your hair.
1608 days 15 hours ago
HighNoon
Sunshine Kitty, you're safe.
1608 days 15 hours ago
HighNoon
Eugenia Cooney, Umakeme Feelspecial, one of you has won this challenge...
1608 days 15 hours ago
HighNoon
that means Jenna Zohn and Mandala Mandolin, you are up for elimination. pls lipsync to bhad barbie's these heaux
1608 days 15 hours ago
HighNoon
but the winner is Umakeme! congrats!
1607 days 6 hours ago
HighNoon
I'm awake,

Mandala Mandolin, shantay you stay.

Jenna Zohn, you will not be winning all winners, sashay away.

open group

Tayvie's Drag Race 28

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!