This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S27E12: Funale

Topic » S27E12: Funale

1604 days 20 hours ago
HighNoon
You have made it as far as you can in a Tayvie Drag Race game. For the finale you will have to do a few things.

1) FINAL RUNWAY; make a show stopping finale look.

2) FINAL SPEECH; write a final speech to convince me why I should crown you and how you will further the brand.

3) FINAL LIPSYNC; send a final lipsync to this song

4) COLLAGE; please put all your old looks into a cute collage. (Your finale look doesn't have to be in this Entrance to Ball is fine.)

5) POLL; please make your collage in the first 48 hours, I will post a blog and you will have to get the most comments.

Past Performance is the sixth category
Your portfolio is the seventh category where I toot and boot the looks in ya collage. [you don't have to do anything for these two, it's been done]

You will have 72 hours to do all of this, good luck and don't fuck it up!
1604 days 8 hours ago
AlexaVonTrayne
collage; https://i.imgur.com/viibMQc.jpg

lip sync;

the rest coming soon
1603 days 13 hours ago
Absol
1602 days 14 hours ago
Absol
1601 days 22 hours ago
AlexaVonTrayne
oh im retarded lol my lip sync is still there, carry on

SPEECH;
i deserve to win because i snapped hunny, i was never below safe besides gif week where nobody posted, my looks were a bit hodge podge at the start but i got it together and finished the season strong. i fit the tayvie drag race brand because the tengaged public already hates me as much as you/mahogany/switch bullies in general. gimme the crown bitch ive been too loyal to this series to walk away without winning once.
1601 days 21 hours ago
Absol
lipsync xx

1601 days 21 hours ago
Absol
speech xx

i want to win because i was robbed last season. i mean, REALLY? giving me a low on my high-concept horrorcore look? DO YOU THINK I DO THIS FOR YOU, TAYVIE??? no. i don't.

i do this for all the little boys and girls out there who are nervous about using paint.net for the first time. maybe their home life is hard or they got a bad grade on a test and they just want to express themselves. i'm here to give all of those insecure fucks a little bit more confidence. if i can do it, so can they.

that's not it, either, i've got some GREAT ideas for how to monetize my win. they say the most powerful part of branding is the capitalist ventures funded by billionaire pigs like you. ever heard of a drag queen bodypillow? now you have. i already have the patent on that idea and if i don't win i'll go ahead with it and you won't receive a CENT.
1600 days 21 hours ago
AlexaVonTrayne
My feet hurt from waiting on the runway

open group

Tayvie's Drag Race 28

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!