This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

27's Seventh Runway

Topic » 27's Seventh Runway

1623 days 15 hours ago
HighNoon
no one is safe.

let's see what the go sees had 2 say.
1623 days 15 hours ago
HighNoon
Clara Janine said...

Imogen - ugh fabulous as always
Clair - this is really the future of fashion I've really seen her evolve
Absol - this is really a diverse portfolio i love it.
Sandy - the goth girl look is a little rough for catalogue but i would book her for runway.
Devin - these looks were cute but you didnt vote me to win la push. (I'm booking her... by a hair.)
-----------
Splozo - i wanted to book miss green tea but she clearly phoned it in compared to the other girls
Jana - also phoned it in
1623 days 15 hours ago
HighNoon
Presidential Tit, Michelle Obama said...

absol: I love your aesthetic it works so well with the runway shows I like to put on. I would hire you for a campaign as well

weetmaster: You're very avant garde, and you don't make me wanna roll my eyes for being pretentious cause u bring something fun to the table.

rollingderp: I feel like you're almost too skinny for my garments, and they would fall off your body in a runway show. But with some photoshop and retouching you would look great in a campaign.

Ribs: Your portfolio is very impressive, but I was not impressed with your look you went to my go-see with. You need to look like a model 24/7, especially in front of clients.

Alexavon: I'm not in love with all your looks, but i can see that you're trying out a new perspective and going outside of the box with your looks. It is a bit model 101 though. I would still book you though.

Thegood: Your wiggles are pretty hot, but I can tell from what you presented at the go-see and in your portfolio that you go into business for yourself at the runway. This is MY SHOW, you will walk how I WANT YOU TO.

Splozo: I really can't tell who you are as a model from this. I specifically ask the agencies I book from to not send me girls like you.

Yes:
absol
weetmaster
rollingderp
ribs
alexavon

No:
Thegood
splozo
1623 days 15 hours ago
HighNoon
Sydney Aloportsam said...

Absols is my fave overall
the fucking dog with the TNT
1. Absol
2. Alexa (the suicide one got me)
3. Sandy (the JC Penney one really got me that one was funny I like the consistency of using Eugenia Cooney)
4. Ribbons (everyone with a corporate job is a slave, effective commentary)
5. Weetmaster (reminds me of the one bitch last season who was Spam the entire season but I thought it was a potato ((see my slave pic lyncing Kisa with Mrs. Potato Head in it)))
6. Devin (the JcPenney photo was posted)
this has to be
the funniest fucking look
ive ever seen
hes BOOKED but kinda on this look alone, put him below weet
1623 days 15 hours ago
HighNoon
Taylor Ann said...

1. Splozo, you pandered to me the most so you win.
2. Jana, I appreciate your laziness and you served high fashion and sexiness.
-
3. Sandy, I almost booked you but I feel like you didn't pander to me enough.
4. Devin, your looks were kinda scary and trippy. I don't think I would book you but I liked it.
5. Imogen, I appreciate your craft though the fashion isn't really there.
6. Alexa, your looks didn't feel cohesive to me.
7. Weet, there was something that I just didn't like about these looks. Almost too serious.
1623 days 15 hours ago
HighNoon
so now it's MY turn.

*dances* - I have to agree with CJQ, you really seem to be phoning it in. 1 of 3 go sees booked you. That is not enough.

Bloberta Morgendorfer - For having a meh go see look, I thought your portfolio was the strongest. It was two really solid looks. I can see why some go sees didn't rank you very high as your drag can be too surreal.

Eugenia Cooney - For a boring runway tonight, the go sees gave you mildly positive reviews. If I had to call someone safe it would be you.

Jenna Zohn - CJQ said this on call, but what she said about you was profound. Your commitment to Ethan Zohn as a model is incredible. Congratulations on booking all 3 of your go sees!

Mandala Mandolin - Personally I think your runway and portfolio were both kinda weak? I think if you made the finale your pitfall would be your past runways. I think you need to really think outside the box.

Sunshine Kitty - Your runway tonight was bizarre, very artsy fartsy. I also have to congratulate you on booking all 3 go sees.

The Minutiae - I'm glad you decided to wake up finally, but was it enough to save you from elimination??

Umakeme Feelspecial - Something that hit me about your portfolio is when I was talking to Taylor Ann and she said the word hodgepodge, which I think fit for me. Your a strong queen so you're fine, but I think you need to focus on a strategy to win the whole season.

Voldy Poussé- It's a shame that the go sees bristled at you because I think you had the best runway of the night. I would say that your runways for your portfolio felt like safe choices and you could have made a better statement with a different past look.
1623 days 15 hours ago
HighNoon
so the girls, yes girls that have won this challenge are the 2 the booked all 3 of their go sees SO

congrats

Sunshine Kitty and Jenna Zohn!!
1623 days 15 hours ago
HighNoon
Voldy, Umakeme, Eugenia, you 3 are HIGH, you may leave the stage.
1623 days 15 hours ago
HighNoon
Bloberta, you are safe.
1623 days 15 hours ago
HighNoon
*dances* I'm sorry my dear but you are up for elimination.
1623 days 15 hours ago
HighNoon
Mandala, you are safe.

that means The Minutiae you are up for elimination.
1623 days 4 hours ago
HighNoon
*lights dim*

this is your last chance to save yourself, don't fuck it up.

*dances* - .be

The Minutiae - *dances*
1623 days 4 hours ago
HighNoon
I've made my decision.
I'm going to ask both of you to sashay away.

open group

Tayvie's Drag Race 28

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!