This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[25] Runway #3

Topic » [25] Runway #3

1843 days 14 hours ago
HighNoon
hey if i call your name please step forward.
1843 days 14 hours ago
HighNoon
Tokyo
ShaToya
Queen of Slime
Ordealia
Mucinex Booger Wife
Miss Understood

you are all safe.
1843 days 14 hours ago
HighNoon
Bo'Tique, you didn't post so sashay away.
1843 days 14 hours ago
HighNoon
Aria Aira, I love that you were a plant, it really stood out among everyone with umbrellas. I think your flower placement could have been better placed. It looked a little pepperoni thrown on a pizza.

Cara Maria O'Hara, your outfit doesn't really match, and it's ugly without any purpose.

Diarrhea Perlman, the witch doctor mask has been done, but I like the bubblyness of your outfit. It's cute and spooky.

Empress Shartna, the tentacruel mask is everything. it really added volume to your wig. Picking a water pokemon makes sense.

Infanta Nisha de Asturias, even though it's just a black dress, you are serving the fuck out of it.

Kailey, I wish you had a hood or umbrella or something to hide you from the rain. You took a risk and it didn't pay off.

Kitty Kitty Meow Meow, the jacket you have on really makes you look shapeless. The look did not wow me.

Silky Angle, I thought the rain boots and the color of the jacket really popped, but your make up looks caked on. I think your idea for the runway was basic.
1843 days 14 hours ago
HighNoon
Diarrhea, you are safe.
1843 days 14 hours ago
HighNoon
Empress Shartna, you are safe.
1843 days 14 hours ago
HighNoon
Aria, Infante Nisha, one of you is the winner of the challenge.
1843 days 14 hours ago
HighNoon
Aria, congratulations you are the winner! You will be able to save one of the bottom 3.
1843 days 14 hours ago
HighNoon
Cara Maria, you are up for elimination.
1843 days 14 hours ago
HighNoon
Kitty Kitty Meow Meow, you are up for elimination.
1843 days 14 hours ago
HighNoon
Kailey, Silky, one of you will be safe.
1843 days 14 hours ago
HighNoon
Kailey, you're safe.

Silky Angle you are up for elimination.
1843 days 12 hours ago
andalarew_2231
I'll Save Silky from the Bottom 3

open group

Tayvie's Drag Race 28

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!