This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Untold Stories: Fear The Wild

Topic » Untold Stories: Fear The Wild

1860 days 15 hours ago
Tizian
~ 11:59 PM, April 22nd, 1999~

https://media.giphy.com/media/1q2Qgf4rPNmso/giphy.gif

*A girl is seen running in the woods, looking back frantically as she is being chased by an unknown entity.*

The girl comes to a fork, looking around as a roar echoes through the forest and shakes the girl to her core. She sprints down the right path, looking back as she spots something gaining ground on her.

https://media1.giphy.com/media/vjtk9aPDdWLCM/giphy.gif

The turns back and darts down a path and suddenly rain starts to downpour. A sudden fog rolls in, and her eyes dart around as the forest visibility is dangerous short. She keeps looking down to follow the path, and because of this slams into a fallen tree suspended above her eyesight. She falls onto her back, groaning as a sudden headache spreads through her cranium. She goes to get up, but the wet ground starts swallowing her in like quicksand. She desperately grabs onto the tree, pulling herself out of the mud and back onto the path.

She starts running again, this time much more exhausted and shaken. She takes a turn, entering a clearing where the rain doesn't hit and spots a broken down shed. She goes to walk to it, however a random figure jumps out from the clearing edge, tackling her and the screen cuts to black.

~10:05 AM, April 22nd, 2019~

Jension Crick checks off the names of the students who are boarding the bus. A few people already got on, including Nancy and Greg who are watching YouTube videos and reading a book respectively.

“Joey.. Michelle.. Sunny.”
The trio, Joey in front with the other two behind, smile as they wave to Crick. “Hey Dr. Crick! Very excited for this trip!” Joey exclaims, holding his notebook close to his chest. “I know. It's not like I've heard that every time in class the last few weeks… nice enthusiasm though. Get on.” He throws Joey into the bus and Michelle and Sunny quickly follow.

“..Maxine.. Jaiden… Marin.”
The next trip walks up, Maxine popping gum in Crick's face as Jaiden rolls her eyes at Maxine and Marin is on her phone. “Hey Mister C, ready as I'll ever be, yadda yadda yadda.” Maxine says, shrugging him off and getting on the bus. Crick blinks, waving her off and checks them off as Jaiden and Marin follow.

“Phoenix… Erin… Corey… Arnold.”

The next quad walks up in line, staring at Crick. “Um, yea get on.” Crick says, a bit weirded out as they climb aboard.

“Melissa… Jamie… Cassandra.”

The next trio walks up, respectively nodding and getting on the bus. Cassandra stands there for a second, losing her train of thought.

She shrugs, stepping onto the bus as Melissa winks at Crick and he suddenly feels disturbed from his casual, easy demeanor.

“Kevin and Jerry..”

Kevin and Jerry offer a friendly wave, Jerry pulling Crick close and giving him a bro hug. Crick does a weird young hip blood sign but it signals as ‘Boob’. The boys laugh and enter the bus, leaving Crick confused.

“Connor… Rachel.. and.. wh-”
“Courtney. You know me Professer Crick.” Daphne says, giving him a wink as well before getting on the bus and letting out a sigh of relief. Crick shrugs as Rachel walks up, popping her gum directly in his face. Crick offers a low sigh, “...hello Rachel. Thanks for joining!” He tries to say happily, but it clearly doesn't sound like it.

Rachel raises a brow, “This is better than a final exam, I got places to be after this so let's hurry this up so I can catch my plane.” She gives a fake smile and goes go get on the bus. Crick, frowning, looks back at her, “And where are you going that is so important?” He asks, raising a brow. Rachel looks at him, “What do you care,” she says, looking at him raising a brow as well, “if you must know, it's Angelica's 21st birthday, and our friend group planned a birthday yacht party for her down in Miami. Happy?” Rachel replies, turning and boarding the bus not letting Crick respond. He sighs, shrugging as he crosses of some names of students who didn't get here.

Crick gets on the bus, closing the doors and turning to everyone. “Alright, boys and girls, I hope you are all excited to get up close and personal with nature… and also, maybe a nap because this trip might take an hour or two.” He gingerly smiles as the bus groans and looks to occupy themselves. He shrugs, sitting in the driving seat and turning it on. He starts driving, the bus lurching forward and everyone screams as Crick starts driving.

https://media.giphy.com/media/ORTJ0UT1plZo8SoJ0Q/giphy.gif

Joey calmly puts in his AirPods and starts listening to classical music as the scene pans out of the bus and onto the highway, a long drive ahead of them.

(RP will start at 7 PM EST on Friday! Do NOT post until then!)
1860 days 15 hours ago
Tizian
(YOU MAY BEGIN POSTING!)

Rachel is on her phone scrolling thru Instagram.

Joey is rocking out to his airpods.

the NPCs are doing what they are doing in the intro.
1860 days 15 hours ago
Finnick
*Connor blinks*
1860 days 15 hours ago
hazbez94
*Jamie sits staring out of the window*
1860 days 15 hours ago
Dmpwb45
*Arnold is sitting by himself*
*He puts the backpack on the seat beside him so no one can sit*
Arnold: Fridge!
*He looks out the window*
Arnold: I hate camping
*He grumbles quietly to himself*
1860 days 15 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*sunny is stoned out of his mind he is staring at his legs*
1860 days 15 hours ago
Tizian
Rachel turns to Arnold, "Can you shut it, nerd?"
1860 days 15 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
Corey is resting his head on some NPC’s shoulder
1860 days 15 hours ago
Dmpwb45
*Arnold scoffs*
Arnold: God! I am being quiet
*He mutters to himself, still not being quiet*
1860 days 15 hours ago
Symmetry888
Marin is stoned out of their mind and staring at Sunny staring at his legs.
1860 days 15 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
*Michelle stares intensely at Joey*
1860 days 15 hours ago
Tizian
Nancy stares at Corey, hitting him with her flute case. "I know kung-fu. Get off, or I'll sick my dam horse on you. He has no clean hooves."
1860 days 15 hours ago
BrainJak
*Jerry reads a book next to a window seat*
1860 days 15 hours ago
hazbez94
*Jamie takes out and re-ties his hair into a bun, looking around the bus before getting his class book out to read*
1860 days 15 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
“Are these hot dogs or legs.....?”
*he keeps staring at his legs*
1860 days 15 hours ago
Finnick
*Connor is sitting next to Jerry, practicing his angles for his tinder pictures*

open group

Netherworld

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!