This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Untold Stories: C.J. Meridian

Topic » Untold Stories: C.J. Meridian

1583 days 13 hours ago
Tizian
~10:05 AM, April 22nd, 2019~

Professor Jenison Crick's field trip kicked off great, until... utter chaos erupts in the woods. The Survivors (Joey, Sunny, Erin, Pheonix, Corey, Kevin, Cassandra, Arnold, and Connor) recovered a green orb, which shot a beam of energy at the monster and ended the chaos.

~5:06 PM, April 22nd, 2019~

"....Well Journal, I'll write again soon. Tonight is going to be a real rager, it would lowkey suck if something happened. I'm reeealllyyy hoping nothing intervenes with tonight, I need a good laugh when I have to come back and tell Professor Crick why I flew out of the final exam trip. Oh well.

Toodles!

- Erika Mae."

https://media.giphy.com/media/5n2aco8H8dZUKf6qng/giphy.gif

Erika finishes writing her entry, smirking to herself as she closes the book on her lap. Hearing some loud, obnoxious yelling, Erika rolls her eyes as Gideon, Alan, Mac, and Chris barge out of the party store, hooting and hollering at each other. "Aw, Jesus gross.." Erika mutters, standing up and going to shove her journal in her backpack. However, Gideon snatches it from her grasp and she yelps. "GIDEON!? GIVE THAT BACK!" She goes reaching for it, Gideon raising it high in the sky above her head.
"Gonna have to reeaaacch~!" Gideon says, laughing in her face. Erika starts jumping up, trying to grab it. When she starts to grip a corner of the book, Gideon tosses it behind him and Chris grabs it, immediately opening it and flipping through the pages.

"HEY! STOP PLEASE THAT'S MINE!" Erika yells, pushing past Gideon who just holds her back. She tries wriggling out of his grasp but he holds her back tight as Chris starts reading out loud.

"Dear Journal, Ugh I heard from a tweety bird that Michael was coming to the trip next week. Michael looks so hot, but I would never do anything or advance anything, or whatever. He is so nice to me and I just freeze up everytime he talks to me-"

Erika finally breaks free and charges at Chris, who just turns his back and reads a bit fast, "UGH I wish I wasn't so awkward! Maybe as GIDEON smooches on CAMILA, I can smooch on Micha-"

Erika covers his mouth, ripping the journal out of his hands and holding it close to her chest as she looks around highly embarrassed. The boys start laughing, Gideon thinking it was the funniest thing in the world. "MICHAEL? THE MICHAEL COX? OH MY GOD ERIKA, *THAT'S HILARIOUS*" Gideon bellows, slamming a hand on the car hood a few times and letting it out.

Erika blushes hard, "Just get in the fucking car, please let us get this over with." Erika spits, pushing past her "friends" and brother and climbs into their Uber XL, which has just arrived. Gideon nods to the boys, who collect themselves and take everything and climb inside the car. Erika settles in the front seat, suddenly a hand places itself on her shoulder. She jumps, turning around to see Mac putting his hand on her shoulder. "If it makes you feel better, I think him and his band is pretty cool." Mac says, smiling sweetly.
"Oh my God shut up." Erika says, turning back around and folding her arms, looking highkey pissed.

~

~ 5:08 PM, April 22nd, 2019 ~

Angelica, Veronica, Hanna, and Ashley sit at the marina, all scrolling on their phones as they wait for the party UberXL to arrive. "Ugh, Gideon said 5. 8 minutes past and my xanax is wearing off." Ashley says, groaning loudly and looking around the docks. "Where the fuck is he?"
"Girl calm down, you know Gideon getting the hook up with all those hot boys." Veronica adds, smiling.
"Calm yo puss girl, but yes *MY* party is going to be called the Spring Rager." Angelica says, smiling and scrolling past some nudes from men in her Photos app.

Hannah sighs, looking and standing up, walking away from the girls. She spots a group of boys leaning against the dock edge near some big fishing boat. "Boys."

The first one, Michael, looks up. "Hey, Hanna. Where's our ride?"
"Don't know, maybe one of you boys were telekinetic with that party boy and knew."
"Unfortunately not." Jordan interjects, folding his arms with a huff. "I swear that guy is a fucking idiot."
"Chill on him, tonight is just supposed to be fun we can ignore him for now and lay low away from those bitches." Link says, nodding respectively.

Tanner takes a step, "Well, I'm going to see if the girls need anything..." He nods to them, smirking to himself and starts walking to the girls.

Hannah scoffs, "I wonder how blue his balls will be after this."
"You'd want to know" Jordan says, chuckling to himself. Hanna gives him the stink eye, rolling her eyes and walking away.

~

Ophelia steps out of her Uber, walking up to the entrance of the Marina. She sees the group collecting and socializing, and she shakes her head. ^Why am I here again?... no clue.^ She looks around when suddenly a duo bumps into her. "Oh, sorry!" Kayden says, nodding to her. "Wasn't looking where I was going. Looking for the, "Angelica Spring Rager?" he holds up his phone and shows the invite on it. Nicole stands next to him, nodding in agreement. "Me too! Help us." She shows her too, looking at her like ;(

Ophelia blinks at them, "Umm... I'm assuming right there..." She points towards the group of people and shoves her hands in her pocket. "Oh, sweet. Thanks!" They both say, walking up to join the group. Ophelia sighs, shaking her head and starts walking up to them as well.

The camera pans to show the Marina sign as a car blaring music pulls up to it.

UNTOLD STORIES: C.J. MERIDIAN
1583 days 13 hours ago
Tizian
(You may begin posting! I'll be FULLY on in 2 minutes.)
1583 days 12 hours ago
Ajathekween
I’m ready PARTAY
1583 days 12 hours ago
DumaKey
*Jordan hears the music from the car*
God, come on. I don't want a fucking migraine before I get on this ship.
1583 days 12 hours ago
Tizian
Angelica files her nails, looking up and seeing an Uber arrive in front of them. There, Erika steps out and huffs, walking into the Marina fast.

The boys exit, Gideon laughing as he holds some bags filled with alcohol, snacks, drinks, and complimentary condoms for everyone.
1583 days 12 hours ago
Symmetry888
Link's looking around wondering why he chose to come again.
1583 days 12 hours ago
DumaKey
*Jordan notices Link*
Hey man. All good. Like Michael said, let's just get through this and enjoy... What we....*sigh*...can.
1583 days 12 hours ago
Tizian
Angelica stands, a big smile on her face and she sexily walks up to the boys. "Oh look, the party has arrived..."

Gideon smirks, "Oh yes it has, we are gonna party allllll night!"
1583 days 12 hours ago
Symmetry888
He glances at Jordan smiling a little. "Yeah, man. It might even go better than..." He looks to Gideon with his complimentary condoms. "Expected," he finishes, looking like he doesn't believe it.
1583 days 12 hours ago
Tizian
Erika stops some ways away, stuffing her journal in her backpack. She takes a big breath, letting out some hair and sighs. She turns back to the group and walks back towards it.
1583 days 12 hours ago
DumaKey
*Jodran notices and laughs*
PFFFT, go ahead with THAT shit. I'm good. The last thing I want before grad school is *under a cough* FUCKING in crabs
1583 days 12 hours ago
Tizian
Angelica fake laughs, "Oh my, Gideon and all for me? You shouldn't have."

Gideon smiles, "Oh, but I shall!" He turns and looks at his turnout, frowning a bit. "That's all?"
1583 days 12 hours ago
Symmetry888
Link rolls his eyes, crossing his arms. "Yeah, nah, I'm not with that shit either. Hopefully the booze is good."
1583 days 12 hours ago
Tizian
Erika approaches Jordan and Link & the boys around them. She smiles, "Hey guys.."
1583 days 12 hours ago
DumaKey
*Straight faced*.
Hi.
1583 days 12 hours ago
Tizian
Erika nods at Jordan, "How's it going?"

~

Angelica takes Gideon away towards the girls, and Gideon starts his socializing with them.

open group

Netherworld

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!