This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Chapter 5: Rendezvous

Topic » Chapter 5: Rendezvous

2262 days 3 hours ago
Tizian
(I wrote this chapter 2 times and both times it got deleted. I'm mad. Anywho, third times a charm!)

Connie and Cassidy walk along a building, shooting glances left and right before turning the corner and viewing the town's square. "Where the hell are we?" Connie says, holding herself as she looks around. Cassidy shrugs, "I just hope we find someone soon..." Connie cups her hands together, "IS ANYONE OUT THERE?!" She yells, looking around as Cassidy slugs her shoulder. "Hey! What was th-"
"You do realize there is a fucking killer and you're yelling to possibly draw his attention?!" Cassidy rebuts, whisper-yelling through her teeth. Connie sighs, nodding but turns to see something from the Saloon building.

Kelsey, Ruth, and shortly after Devin emerge from the Saloon and start running towards them. Connie gasps, seeing her more of her friends alive and she runs to her, "Kelsey!" The girls embrace and ask how each other are. Cassidy runs up and looks at them before side-hugging Devin and giving Ruth a faint smile that Ruth gives back as well. "What happened to you gals?" Devin says, looking between the two.

"Something happened to Winston at the cabin and I decided I didn't want to fuck with that and I started heading back to the lodge. I ran into Cassidy who looked like she saw a ghost. We then found Kaylee who looked distraught. She told us her story and we decided to head to the radio tower to get help. We met up and found Marie, Manny, and Kayla who said that Winston died...." Connie says, stopping after mentioning the dead. "... so we went to the radio tower, Kayla having the same actions as Kaylee to go there for help. We all got there and called for help. They said they'll be there at dawn and then immediately after someone cut the supporting cables to the tower and we fell. We landed on the edge of the ravine, we were about to escape but something pushed the tower overboard and we fell in.... I tied Connie and myself to the tower's railing and I saved us, basically," Cassidy gives a curt smile to Connie before continuing, "we got ourselves to a tunnel entrance before the tower broke in two. The further down the ravine you go the more it closes in. The tower got stuck, which gave us a window to escape just in the nick of time because the tower crumpled after we got out. I have no idea if the other girls are okay though..." Connie finishes, looking down at the last part.

Devin puts a hand to his mouth, wondering what the hell happened to his girlfriend, but more importantly his sister. Kelsey and Connie see this and go to him to comfort. Suddenly they hear a scream...

~

Jillian blindly runs in the woods. She is confused and doesn't know where she is going. She trips on a branch, falling on her face as hot tears roll down her cheeks. She hears some running and quickly crawls behind a tree. "JILLIAN?! JAKE?!" Jillian, knowing that voice, runs out of the treeline and tackles DREW. She turns him over to face him and slaps him across the face. "How could you?! We could have helped him but now he is gone!" Jillian says, not wanting to yell but some of her words get louder. Drew pushes Jillian off and scurries to his feet. "I-I panicked, okay?! I didn't want to be ca- .... is Jake dead?" Drew says, now worried.

Jillian's tears return and she puts her hands to her face and sobs, nodding to Drew in the process. "O-oh fuck, no... Oh my god we need to get out of here..." Drew mumbles. "T-there's... a radio tower on the other side of the mountain... I overheard the twin's parents tell them that in case of an emergency.." Jillian stops sobbing and looks at Drew. Drew nodding, "Let's go, then... I don't want to be close to that maniac's hideout." Jillian nods and the duo walks away quickly.

~

Paxton, Kaylee, and Manny caught each other up in what happened so far. Kaylee explains the tower incident and what happened to Viktor and how they got here. Paxton nods, upset. He then starts talking to her about how Jason was going around and that him, Kelsey, Ruth, and Devin found this place. "W-wait, Devin's here? Where?" Before Paxton could say anything, Kaylee already hurried out of the station's entrance and running into the town. Manny and Paxton look at each other and run after here. However, Paxton ran back and grabbed something before running back out.

"DEVIN?!" Kaylee screams, looking around before spotting a group of people. They turn to see Kaylee running towards them. Devin gasps, "KAYLEE!" He starts running and embraces Kaylee. They both start crying and hugging each other like if they separated they wouldn't see each other again. The groups them merge and ask if each other is okay. They proceed to catch up to each other, unknowingly being watched....
2262 days 3 hours ago
Tizian
~

Camera pans to Marie and Kayla hiding behind a barrel as a wendigo scurries away, losing it's potential prey...

Kayla silently sobs into Marie's shoulder as they have been running for what has seem to been hours, when it's only been twenty minutes. Marie looks at her and cups her face into her hands, "You're going to be okay, Kayla. I promise. We need to get back to that town.. to safety. The police rescue is coming and we're going to be okay."
"But what if we're not okay?! What if the snowstorm is too powerful and they reschedule for another day or something?! What if they think it's the casual teen pranksters trying to rile up the fucking neighbo-" Kayla cries before being stopped by Marie. "Stop that! We need to fucking believe in our situation right now!" Marie says, smiling to Kayla.

The girls suddenly feel a wintry breeze and turn to see an exit around the corner. "See, our luck is finally turning! Let's go!" Marie says, standing up and taking Kayla's hand as they run out of the tunnels and into the bitter air. They see the town not too far ahead and start running there...

~

The three boys, Mac, Viktor, and Xander, finally leave the tunnels after exiting the mine entrance. They see the town down the trail and start running to it.

~

Jacob is hurriedly wheeling himself down the tunnels. He hears screeching and creepy noises and it fuels his arms to wheel faster. Suddenly he hears loud footsteps coming towards him from behind. He turns to see an angry Dave run up and flip his wheelchair, sending Jacob to the ground again. "What the hell man, you tried leaving me to death with that fucking creature from the black lagoon shit?" Dave yells, picking Jacob up and throwing him back into the chair.

Jacob doesn't look at him, "My desire to flight seems to overpower my senses. I'm so sorry and I'm grateful for you helping me... Don't hurt me please..." Jacob cowers, finally looking up at him. "I should hit you. But I wont. Besides, I wouldn't hit a cripple." He laughs at the end and Jacob fake laughs. Dave sees a sign pointing "Talonside" and he points to that sign. "Seems like a good idea if you ask me. Let's go." Dave quickly gets behind Jacob and quickly pushes him down the tunnel. "You couldn't go any slower?!?!"
2262 days 3 hours ago
Tizian
~* DECISION TIME *~

Everyone is now at or running to Talonside. Exciting right? I hope yall know this is the episode before the finale! Yippee! Anywho, I hope you all choose correctly...

Today you only have 2 options.

A.) Run to the Saloon (Run or Hide).
B.) Run to the Sheriff Station (Run or Hide).

EXCEPT FOR DREW (MAGGIE)! Here is what your character can do...

C.) Stay with Jillian
D.) Run away from Jillian.
2262 days 2 hours ago
RyanAndrews
B Hide
2262 days 2 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
A hide
2262 days 2 hours ago
dvs194
B hide
2262 days 1 hour ago
JourdanBabyXoXo
B hide
2261 days 17 hours ago
IceBear
A run
2261 days 17 hours ago
Logie56
B run
2261 days 12 hours ago
Missalice3
B, Hide

(Oh golly I hope this is right ;- ;)
2261 days 3 hours ago
epicwafflez23
B run
2257 days 8 hours ago
Tizian

Devin, Paxton, Ruth, Kelsey, Connie, Cassidy, Kaylee, and Manny are all reminiscing of the night in the town square. Out of no where they hear excited screams of their names being called. The group turns to see Marie and Kayla running up to them. Kaylee gasps, "Oh my god, thank god, holy shit." Kaylee starts running to Kayla and embraces her.

Marie runs up and basically jumps into her brother’s arms. They start crying as they hug each other. Everyone else kind of stands there as the siblings reunite. Suddenly they hear more yelling and turn to see the guys, Mac, Viktor, and Xander, run up to them as well. The group welcomes them after being away for so long. They start telling each other about everything that's happened to them. The trio of boys explain what happened in the mines; Sackhead’s true intentions, who Jason really was, how he died and the others are unknown. Kelsey starts to break down as Dave is still missing. Ruth, Connie, and Cassidy start to console her but hear a loud gunshot in the distance.

Blood splatters all over some of the group as they turn to see Manny whimpering as a she was shot through the back and out the front. She falls to the ground, dead. The group screams as they see Sackhead holding a double barrel shotgun. He aims and fires again. This time the group flinched and looks around. Mac holds the shot to his chest and falls to the ground. “ON YOUR KNEES OR I SHOOT AGAIN!” Sackhead commands, reloading his gun.

The group screams and cries as they get on their knees around each other. They try to avoid looking at the two dead friends in front of them. Sackhead smiles, a low laugh coming from his belly. “So you all think you're getting away that easily. Newbies.” He says, chuckling afterwards. “Now that you guys seem to be the only surviving members of your party because I assume the wendigos have gotten the rest or I exterminated them.”

He looks around and starts counting. “13 people, out of what, 18 or 20? Man you guys must be grieving…” He says, smiling. This makes some of the teens tear up a bit. Sackhead goes over to Kelsey who is silently sobbing. “Awh, boyfriend dead? Don't worry I'll make sure you'll see him soon…” He smirks, pushing Kelsey over and kicking her in the stomach. Devin goes to help her but is  butted by the end of the rifle. He falls back down near Marie and Kaylee as they pull him back to them. “We got ourselves a tough one, huh?” He surveys the girls around him and wickedly smiles.

“It seems as if your girlfriend and sister are right next to you… what one would you rather lose first? Certainly blood is more important..” He aims the shotgun at Kaylee as she starts screaming. Devin stands, “N-no stop! You can't do this!” he says. Sackhead smiles and turns his gun to Marie. “Then I assume you don't want her?” Marie looks at the barrel of the GUN and then to Devin, whimpering and shaking her head.

Sackhead laughs as he turns his attention to Kayla. “OH! You're both here! That's good, good… I guess I can start with you twinsies. Alright everyone, voting time! Which twin do you want to see go? I'll give you all ten seconds to decide. Point your finger to the one you want gooone!” Sackhead muses, aiming his shotgun between the two.

The group looks around as no one moves. “10."
“9."
“8.” The group starts looking around before they start to hesitantly point.
“7, 6.” Viktor, Xander, and Ruth start pointing to Kaylee. “Oh fuck you guys!” Kaylee yells.
“5, 4.” The rest of the group starts pointing to Kayla. “W-what the hell? Guys please don't do this!” Kayla shrieks.
“3.” Kayla wildly looks around, “GUYS PLEASE NO OH MY GOD!”
“2…”
“OH MY GOD SOMEBODY HELP ME PLEASE NO!”
“1!”
Sackhead goes to shoot but is knocked down by DAVE with a rock. “RUN! NOW GO GO!” He yells, kicking the gun out of his hands and kicking Sackhead over. The group hurried to their feet and start running away. The majority of the group is running towards the sheriff station, however Xander breaks off and runs to the saloon.

Xander runs in and sees the saloon mess. He goes over to the bar but trips over a glass bottle. He gets up and sees JACOB in his new wheelchair wheeling himself behind a few crates. Xander looks to the stairs and quickly runs up them and hides before Sackhead stumbles in. He calls out for anyone to come out and maybe he'll spare them. He goes into the bar’s backroom and looks around. He goes towards a few crates and pushes them over revealing Jacob. “Oh, hey there. Nice spot.” He aims and shoots Jacob, shooting him twice in the chest and reloads. During the shots, Xander runs out of the saloon and towards the sheriff station.

(Jacob died because the attack group was the saloon. Hiding was the deadly scenario. Ily Jordan </3 )

Sackhead heard the commotion and sees the saloon doors swaying. He runs out and spots someone running into the Sheriff Station.

Whilst Xander and Jacob deal with Sackhead, everyone else ran to the sheriff station. Connie and Cassidy hide together underneath a big desk, the twins hide behind some crates, Kelsey and Dave reunited and quickly hid together in one of the jail cells. Devin and Marie hide in another cell holding makeshift weapons. Ruth slid behind a few filing cabinets as Paxton and Viktor enter a cell away from the others.

Paxton pulls out what he grabbed earlier to reveal a gun! He turns after feeling a cold breeze and sees something underneath the bed. He and Viktor flip it to reveal a hole! He motions to Viktor to go down first and he does. Paxton looks to see Dave and Kelsey looking at them from their cell. Paxton slides the gun across the floor however it stops midway through the hallway. He mutters a ‘sorry’ before going into the hole.

Viktor and Paxton realize that the hole leads to a tunnel, which leads to the other side of the mountain. Paxton climbs back up and sees Dave reaching for the gun. Paxton whispers to Dave that this hole is a tunnel that leads to the other side of the mountain. Dave nods, grabbing the gun and reeling back as the door opened to the front of the sheriff station.

Xander runs inside, panting and looking around. “Guys where the hell do I go?!” He whisper-shouts, looking around. Devin waves him to come into the cell area and he does just so in time as Sackhead opens the door and enters.

All turns quiet as Sackhead mopes around. “Alright, where are all of you? You can hide forever…” He goes to the desk and flips it to reveal Connie and Cassidy. Both girls scream and Sackhead raises his gun. “You girls reveal where your friends are and maybe you'll be killed last.” He says, smiling. The girls hug each other before Connie points to the crates. Sackhead turns and shoots the crate. The twins scream as they run out, Kayla bleeding from her arm and Kaylee seems unharmed. They stand there as Sackhead glares at them.

“You gals have been a pain in the ass for years now. Finally I can turn off the loud shit and quiet this mountain down. You little shits-" suddenly a shot rang and Sackhead cries in pain. Dave had shot him in the shoulder. He goes to aim his shotgun but Devin runs out and raises it to the roof and shoots a hole in the ceiling. Sackhead knocks Devin down and reloads. Dave goes to shoot again but the gun jams. He throws it down as Sackhead aims. “Now you've a big pain in my ass, I'm glad to see you're next.” Sackhead goes to aim but a wendigo breaks through the window and tackles Sackhead.

Through all the commotion, Kelsey tells everyone hiding to go to the cell room! The twins, Connie, Cassidy, Dave, and eventually Ruth slip into the cell room as Sackhead is beheaded by the wendigo.

The teens breathe a sigh of relief as Sackhead is now gone. “We can finally leave in peace-" Kaylee is cut off as the wendigo slams against the cell door. The group screams and goes to exit the back door but another Wendigo barged against it. “We're trapped?!” Cassidy yells, looking around. Dave and Kelsey shake their head and go into a cell. They point to the hole, “Paxton and Viktor found an escape tunnel. We need to go down it, quickly now!” Dave says, as he ushers Kelsey down first and then the twins, followed by the rest of the girls. The boys go next and Dave is the last to go down as the wendigos break into the cell room.
2257 days 8 hours ago
Tizian
~

Jillian and Drew are hurrying along a trail to Talonside. They stumble across a midsection where you can cross but you have to jump on ledges to get across. Jillian goes first, jumping the first few. Drew goes to jump but a wendigo lunges, tackling Drew. It takes his head and slams it against the ledge, killing him and then throwing him into the abyss below. Jillian panics and starts jumping across the ledges. The wendigo sees this and lunges again to her. It misses but grabs her ankle, causing her to unbalance. The wendigo falls into the abyss with Jillian soon after...

-END OF EPISODE-
2257 days 7 hours ago
dvs194
(Whoaaa)
2257 days 6 hours ago
IceBear
(Five or so deaths just like that! Great episode!)
2257 days 6 hours ago
Logie56
(I’m slightly upset that Sackhead’s true identity wasn’t revealed prior to his death, maybe there was something in an earlier episode & I forgot? Nice going to my boy, Paxton on grabbing that gun & finding the crew’s escape route!)

open group

Netherworld

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!