This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Chapter 3: Loss

Topic » Chapter 3: Loss

2346 days 11 hours ago
Tizian
*You see a tuft of brown hair pushing on a grate*

It's Drew Hanz! Drew pushes one more time and the grate falls off. He carefully climbs out, then helps a girl out of the duct. It's Claire Castillo! Claire coughs at the dust then looks around. They are outside of what looks like a very large industrial shed. The cold wind nips are them as they start walking to the front of the building. Claire walks closely to Drew as they near the front of the shed. He turns around the corner to see Jason carrying what looks to be someone else... Claire gasps and then puts a hand to her mouth. Jason looks around at the noise, seeing nothing and then walking back into the shed. Drew and Claire look around before Drew points to Jason's tracks. Claire nods and they start following his tracks to what they assume is the lodge.

~

*You see a frightened girl walking alone along a trail*

It's Kaylee! Kaylee is holding herself as she walks along the trail. Kaylee looks around as she sees the wintry forest becoming more violent & less familiar to her... she genuinely doesn't know where she is. She hears a high-pitched scream along with some loud echos as if they came from a horn. She looks around before she starts running. Kaylee is dazed and confused, running from something she doesn't know. Kaylee starts crying, imagining if this is what Kaylynn felt when she went missing. Kaylee trips over a rock & falls flat on her face. She rolls onto her back and the tearing start flowing. She looks at the skyline above the treetops, "Kaylynn, please give me a sign, I don't know where to go..." After she says that, she hears distant screaming and a loud thud followed by an, "Oof!"...

~

Connie has been carefully walking back to the lodge. After the ordeal with Winston being dragged out a window, she thinks it'll be best to go back to the lodge and not deal with a prank again. She starts thinking about when the days were better; the skies were bluer, sun blazing and the pool water being hit by a slight breeze. She misses the summer weather with all of her friends.

She shakes her head and starts thinking about something else. However her thoughts are ruptured when she hears a scream. She frowns, looking around and goes to turn a corner of the trail but is run into by a girl. "Oof!" The girls mutter, losing both of their breathes. Connie shakes her head and looks up to see who ran into her. It's Cassidy Rowland!! Cassidy is visibly shaken up & afraid. Connie stands up & helps Cassidy up and asks her what's wrong?! Cassidy tells her a big man just clocked Dave & Viktor upside the head with a pipe!! She then says the lodge isn't safe right now and starts running away. Connie is kinda shook but decides to follow her.

Cassidy sees a staircase down a hill and starts going down them with Connie is tow. She reaches the bottom step but a hand grasps her ankle and she screams, falling off the first step & into the snow. Connie also shrieks, tripping and falling off the staircase & into a bush below. Cassidy kicks the hand the and then Cassidy hears an, "OW! Bitch!" Cassidy frowns, knowing that voice. Out of the shadow comes out Kaylee! Connie dusts herself off after getting out of the bush and sees how beat up Kaylee is. Connie asks what happened?! Kaylee responds that a man in a Jason costume is terrorizing people at the lodge. "One of them drugged Claire unconscious and I had to jump out the attic window to escape!" Kaylee shrieks, tearing up again.

"What the hell?" Cassidy says, shaking her head. Connie asks Kaylee if there is anywhere we can go to get away from him? Kaylee responds that her father told her that there is an old radio station on the other side of the mountain in an old western town set up that was for a movie set. Connie frowns but then says let's hide out there and the girls nod, Kaylee leading the way she thinks is the right way.

~

Walking back to the studio, Xander is shaking his head. "Another prank and I swear to god I'll unfriend everyone... except Kayla." He rolls his eyes and walks into the Studio. There he sees EVERYTHING has been obscured. Paintings are destroyed, designs were torn & sculptures were demolished. Xander gasps, then turns to run back to the staircase. He sees the staircase but out of the corner of his eye he sees a fist flying towards him. He gasps as the fist collides with his left eye & knocks him out cold. JASON walks into view, picking up Xander and walks away...

~

Paxton is a little bit away from the lodge now. He has been muttering to himself & thinking about Austin. Rolling his eyes, he keeps walking. Suddenly he hears footsteps running towards him. He turns around to see a beaten up Ruth run into him, knocking both of them to the ground. "Ruth, what the hell-" He says before noticing her body. He asks her what happened?! Ruth starts rambling on what happened to her and stops at a crazy maniac killer who wants them all to die. Exaggerating, Ruth starts crying. Paxton hugs her and tells her that they'll be okay, let's head back to the lodge and find somewhere safe. Ruth nods and they start continue walking to the lodge.

~

Jake & Jillian are making their way to the cable car station. Jillian is trying her best to help Jake move. Jake says that they should rest but Jillian says no, "We aren't that far away he could be after us, the lodge is our only option of safety right now!" She says, looking around. Jake nods and they continue making their way onto the trail beside the cable car station to the lodge.

They hear a some rustling & see Mac running out of the foliage at them. Jillian screams & falls over, taking Jake with her. Mac says he's sorry!! He helps them up and sighs. "I didn't want to be alone out here so I found you guys!" He responds. Jake nods and says that they are on the way to the lodge now. Mac nods and helps Jake which makes them go at a steady trot back to the lodge.
2346 days 11 hours ago
Tizian
The dim moonlight shines through the ravine opening. At the bottom is a dark cavern with stalagmites & mounds of snow. *You see a movement in the snow* Suddenly, Kayla starts wiggling herself out of the mound! She starts brushing herself off and looks around. She sees a body imprint in the snow and walks over to it. She sees Manny unconscious in the imprint! She starts shaking Manny and keeps asking her to wake up. Slowly, Manny regains consciousness and gets up. Manny tells her that maybe they should've just stayed home. Kayla nods telling her she is so sorry for dragging her back up here again & for this to be happening. Manny says it's okay and that she is glad she met her as a friend still. Kayla smiles and helps Manny to her feet.

The girls start searching for Marie as she is somewhere in the cavern. They hear someone weeping & follow the noise. They walk up to a giant stalagmite and see Marie is front of it, crying to herself. Kayla asks her what's wrong and at that time, the moonlight shifts from the rustling of trees and reveal a true horror. They see a headless body that has been pierced by the stalagmite! Kayla gasps and Manny shrieks. Marie looks at the girls, "Look at the jacket, it's fucking Winston! We were too late!" Marie starts balling after coming to the conclusion that her best friend is now dead.

Kayla starts shedding tears as one of her longtime best friend's dead body stares at her. Manny hugs Kayla to comfort her and Kayla starts crying too. Marie gets up and strides over to the girls and hugs them. After a few minutes of sniffling, Manny asks what to they do now? The girls look at each other before breaking up the hug. Kayla mutters that she remembers that her dad told her that there was a radio place at the old movie set or whatever away from the lodge. Marie nods and says lets go there to get the fuck out of here. The girls start walking away.

~

Dave & Viktor wake up in a dark room. They start looking around as the lights flicker...

~

Kelsey and Devin run into the kitchen. Kelsey starts tearing up but Devin grabs her hand and keeps running. They run into the lounge room and then into the main floor bedrooms. Devin takes her into a room and locks the door. Kelsey starts crying and Devin is trying to comfort her...

~

Jacob wakes up in a shed. He is tied down and confused..
2346 days 10 hours ago
Tizian
- PAUSE -

Hi! Chapter 3 is here and it is time for... A ROLEPLAYING SESSION! That's right, you all get to roleplay now, yay!

PLEASE do not god-mod yourself! You may talk to the people you are with in the chapter introduction but please do not wonder off at the moment.

** YOU ALL MAY INTERACT WITH EACH OTHER NOW! I will be online at ~ 10 PM EST tonight, 11/19. Have fun!
2346 days 10 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*jacob looks around he struggles a bit*
“Hello?”
2346 days 9 hours ago
JourdanBabyXoXo
what the hell is going on.... *ruth says as she walks*
2346 days 9 hours ago
Logie56
*Paxton walks in stride with Ruth as the snowstorm rages on, hands slid into his pants pockets for warmth*

"Crazy maniac killer who wants to rid of us all...almost like every old-timey horror movie plot filmed this century. We only all came out to achieve closure regarding Kaylynn's disappearance and now we're fighting for our lives. If she hadn't gotten lost, none of this bullshit would've happen, everyone would've gotten over the prank eventually and returned to normal!"

*he kicks a rock on the path*
2346 days 7 hours ago
RyanAndrews
*is wandering with Kaylee and Cassidy.*
2346 days 6 hours ago
Missalice3
*shaking*
Fuck, just...fuck.
*wipes tears*
This all so fucked.
2346 days 6 hours ago
Missalice3
*she holds her camera, that she kept onto her, it's slightly damaged, but other wise in good condition*
*holds it close*
2346 days 6 hours ago
Missalice3
(H-HEWWO? OwO)
2346 days 6 hours ago
IceBear
(I'd RP, but my character is knocked out atm.)
2346 days 6 hours ago
Missalice3
(Oh rip ;- ;

I'll send thoughts telekinetically)

^I-I just...I can't do this. Fuck. I'm going to die.^
^I wish Xander was here.^
2346 days 6 hours ago
IceBear
(Lol why not.)

*In his unconscious state, his mind wanders off in his thoughts*
^Where the hell am I? Viktor? Andrew? Cassidy?^
2346 days 4 hours ago
dvs194
*Kelsey is hugging herself, sobbing*
Kelsey: *panickly whispers* Oh my God, Devin. Oh my God. A-Andrew has to be okay, right? Someone jumped out of that window and they were fine...
*she takes a deep breath*
Kelsey: *whispers more to herself* Where is everyone?? Why is there someone trying to hurt us...??
2346 days 3 hours ago
Tizian
(HEEEEELLLOOOOOO?! IS ANYONE HERE? )
2346 days 3 hours ago
dvs194
(Moi👋)

open group

Netherworld

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!