This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council ~ Dasht el Kavir

Topic » Final Tribal Council ~ Dasht..

1875 days 12 hours ago
purplebb4
Zach, Livingston please welcome the seven members of the jury: Kolby, Keizo, Will, Tim, Swaggy B, Brady, and Josh. Tonight, the power shifts into they’re hands and you must now state your cases as to why you should win this game while also answering they’re questions. You will have 20 minutes to post opening statements, and jury questioning will then begin!

For the jury, your votes will be due on SUNDAY, February 10, at 7:00 PM EST. The Reunion will likely occur at 7:30 PM EST on that day!
1875 days 12 hours ago
ziggyzaggy16
Hey guys! I'm gonna write out my speech then I'm looking forward to the questions!
1875 days 12 hours ago
noobsmoke13
Hello jury.

First of all, I would like to apologize to those of you I was unable to speak to during the game.I spent many long days and late nights on a theatre production at my school. Going into the merge, I knew my busy schedule would put my game in jeopardy so I made sure I had a group I was sure would not turn on me. Once I finished the theatre production, I made moves where I could to try and prove that I deserve to be here.

This is a short statement but this is my first Final Tribal Council and I hope that I am at least considered.
1875 days 12 hours ago
ziggyzaggy16
Oh my god, mine is gonna look like a novel now!
1875 days 12 hours ago
noobsmoke13
Most opening statements do but I don't know how to put my thoughts together for one.
1875 days 12 hours ago
ziggyzaggy16
It's cool - I'm glad I got to be here with you for you first FTC!
1875 days 11 hours ago
ziggyzaggy16
I wanna preface this speech by saying that I lied, A LOT, during this game. I’m pretty sure I lied to everyone throughout this merge - I can even admit I lied unnecessarily at times and that was not cool of me and I truly do apologize for that. I don’t know how many of you will believe my sincerity, but truly I am.

This game was a lot different from how I normally play, I’m usually very faithful and loyal to the people that show loyalty to me, but this game I flipped constantly, I constantly wanted to change my position in the game and make sure I had connections to everyone.

Coming into this game, I started off on the Isfahan tribe just trying to establish my place and create strong social bonds. Since we won the first two challenges, it gave me time to develop a relationship with Kolby and Brady. After the two quitters left our tribe, we were even at 6-6 again, and I knew our tribe needed a majority in case we lost the immunity challenge. Kolby and I decided to pull in Cole along with Brady to make an alliance of four as the majority of our tribe. We knew that Tim and Hoop were close, plus they had connections on the other tribe.

At tribal, we decided to take out Hoop because we felt Tim was stronger in challenges and we were hoping to have at least some numbers heading into the merge.

We entered the merge at even numbers 5-5, and I did not want to get stuck in a tribal game where I am glued to my original tribe alliance, especially knowing how close Tim and Josh were I was not expecting our original alliance to last long.

Josh came to me with an idea to form a partnership alliance kind of thing. Basically, we secretly alternate voting off member’s of each others alliances so we can control the game and who goes home.

This worked out well for the first vote! I voted to take out Cole and solidify my bonds with Josh and Tim, because I saved Tim’s ass that tribal.

So from here on out I played the middle game - I had connections on both sides and I was able to maintain both of them under the guise I was loyal to both of them. Yes, they questioned me throughout about my loyalties on both sides, but I was always able to dissuade their paranoia and convince them I was with them.

At final 9, I wanted Will gone. I had talked to Kolby and Brady and they were both totally down. I brought this plan to josh and he said he would get Tim on board so we have a majority.

I assume that’s the vote, I vote for Will and go away. I logged on literally 3 minutes before tribal to find out everything has gone to shit! Josh and Tim are now voting out Kolby and Brady organized the votes against Josh. I’m like oh fuck! Well, even though I have the partnership with Josh, he went behind my back and didn’t honor the deal we had to alternate between taking out alliance members.

I voted for Josh that tribal, the plan didn’t have enough numbers. However, I was able to recover and still stay in the good graces of Josh and Tim convincing both of them I only did it out of fear and confusion.

Final 8 rolls around, we have brady attempting to organize the votes for Will to go home. I know this is never gonna happen so I went with Josh and Tim on this vote to take out Brady and we agreed to split votes on Keizo as well just in case Brady had an idol. However, I also told brady that I voted Keizo because I wanted to keep ties with both sides.

So I still have connection to Tim and Josh as well as Brady.

Brady goes on a winning streak, so Tim and Josh have to turn their sights on other targets. They wanted to take out Will and Brady wanted to go for Tim or Josh.

I though I was going to need to take out Tim and Josh eventually, but this vote was not the time. I had no strategic connection to Will and I didn’t want to commit to a side yet. So I voted with Tim and Josh to take out Will because I could maintain social ties to them.

And I told Brady I voted for Tim, so he would continue to trust me and would be distrustful of Swaggy and Livingston; however, that would not matter because Brady eventually figured it out. But, he had to trust me because he had no other options.

At final 6, I finally got caught. Brady came to me and he knew that I had lied about voting out Tim last tribal. I did lie to him, but he told me to cut the bull crap. So we came together, with a plan to split the votes between Tim and Josh along with Livingston and Swaggy -  and I knew it was time to cut ties with Tim and Josh. Despite me being very loyal to them throughout the merge, I didn’t feel like they were reciprocating that trust and this was evident when they tried to vote me out this tribal.

However, a shocking turn of events last second. Brady and I find out that swaggy is probably going to self-vote, so we can’t split our votes in the event of an idol. We both switched our votes over to Tim and watched as one of the biggest threats walked out of the game. Tim goes and Brady has to continue working with me simply because he has no else!

At final five Josh won immunity so it seemed like it was Brady’s time to finally go home, but I thought about it and I realized if Brady goes and Josh wins immunity at final four I am the next biggest threat in the game. But if both Josh and Brady are still in the game at the final four then, if one of them wins immunity we could just take out the other one because they will never work together.

Brady wants to take out Swaggy and I think that’s perfect because Swaggy is now the only person i don’t have a final 2 deal with. Brady, Josh, and Livingston all want to go to the final 2 with me - so I was basically guaranteed a seat at the final tribal council if swaggy went home at final five!

Josh was pissed about the move and came to me threatening that he would not vote for and neither would Tim if I didn’t bring him to the final 2. Basically the dude was bullying me trying to convince me that I needed to take him to the end or he was going to make sure I didn’t win.

Josh I hope when you read this you can learn to respect my game because I didn’t try to use fear or intimidation tactics to get myself further in the game. Yes I lied and manipulated everyone, but at least I played this game with an open mind and did not take it so personally when someone else didn’t do what I wanted them to! I was very open to working with you and Tim, but you never made it easy. You constantly questioned my loyalty and threatened to ruin my game if I went against you. Well it didn’t work cause I’m sitting here and you’re not! I know I’m probably not getting your jury vote or Tim’s tonight because you guys are bitter that the guy you thought was your pawn outsmarted you in the end!

To the rest of the jury, please don’t think bitterly, even if I don’t get your vote tonight, I just want to know that all of you thought about your vote and actually considered both options because we both have a story to tell about our game that should at least be heard out before you make up your mind.

My game was constantly changing - shifting allies and breaking bonds anything I could do to ensure I was moving further in the game. I had connections to Kolby, Tim, Josh, Brady, and Livingston throughout this game! All important alliances that helped me through a game of flip-flopping back and forth, playing both sides, and doing whatever it took to get to the end. I attended 9 tribal councils and knew who was going home at 8 of them. I didn’t control this game directly, but the people who “controlled” this game are sitting on the jury and were desperate for my help many times throughout this game because they needed me if they wanted to stay here. I was the person they came to when they needed help because I was their strongest connection in the game.

By the final four I was the center of the game. Josh needed me, Brady needed me, and Livingston needed me. They all wanted to be sitting in the final 2 with me, so I got to choose who I wanted to be here with.

The move I made at final 5 was critical at final 4! Had I voted out Brady at final 5, then Josh would have won immunity and I would have been sent packing at final 4 by the other three left in the game. By keeping both Josh and Brady in the game - I was keeping two bigger threats in the game over myself. So when Josh won, even though he was pissed at me, he knew the smartest thing for his game was to vote out Brady.

So now Brady is sent packing and I enter the final 3 with Josh and Livingston. Going into the challenge - I had doubts that Livingston could pull it off, so i was expecting a showdown between Josh and I.

BUT I PULLED IT OFF! Check off immunity challenge win from my bucket list! Josh even came to me and tried to convince me to throw the challenge so we could go to the end together! That wasn’t happening.

So Josh made a plea, telling me that if I vote him out he is gonna take three votes away from me and put them on Livingston.

Guys, please look at the gameplay. Livingston was barely present and only made it here because everyone wanted to take him to final tribal council as an easy win! I made moves, I flipped back and forth - I am the only reason I am sitting here right now!

I was back and forth constantly throughout this game shifting alliances, but by the time I was caught - both sides needed me and they couldn’t take me out because there were bigger fish to fry!

So I made sure the bigger fish were here just long enough to make sure I wasn’t a target - that’s why I kept in Brady at final 5 to make sure I wasn’t a threat at final 4.

Here I am, sitting next to someone who floated through this game - handed a spot at final tribal (no offense to Livingston because he is a really cool dude), but my gameplay in comparison to his simply put - my game was better.

I hope you see that my game encompasses shifting strategy and adaptability to do what was best for my game and whenever someone went home during the merge, except for the Kolby vote, it benefitted me because I was making sure people were going home that I wanted to go home!

Thanks for a fun season guys! Looking forward to the questions.
1875 days 11 hours ago
ziggyzaggy16
Sorry for the novel guys!
1875 days 11 hours ago
lionsden121
I love how u assume my vote even tho I was coming in with no bias
1875 days 11 hours ago
ziggyzaggy16
Lol, sorry to be assumptive Tim, that's just what Josh said - I appreciate no bias obviously, but it's your vote do what you want
1875 days 11 hours ago
lionsden121
My question is why did you vote for me over Josh like I trusted you way more than he did? I get I voted for you, but I knew u were voting one of us
1875 days 11 hours ago
ziggyzaggy16
My question is why did you vote for me over Josh like I trusted you way more than he did? I get I voted for you, but I knew u were voting one of us

I actually voted for Josh originally Tim - Brady can verify this. We were gonna split the votes between you and Josh in case of an idol, but then we found out that Swaggy was gonna end up self-voting, so we couldn't do that. So Brady and I switched our votes over last minute to you because Livingston has already voted for you. He wasn't online and there wasn't enough time to tell him to change his vote to Josh - so we just switched the votes to you to be safe.
1875 days 11 hours ago
CoachWade
Alright F2 lets get into it shall we.

I applaud you 2 for getting to here and you did what all of us couldn’t do but I’m going to burst your bubble a little bit by saying that nobody is happy that you two are the final two. I honestly think anybody on the jury would of won over either of you but you managed to make it here.

Zach- I think you’re game was definitely better than Livingston’s but I think your overly taking credit for things you didn’t do. For example, you really talk a lot about me and josh in your jury speech and I hate to say it but it was obvious that you were definitely overshadowed by us and yeah you played both sides to your advantage but I felt like your strategy of playing both sides was very flawed in a sense because I knew you were the rat ever since the f9 because things weren’t ever lining up with what you said and yeah you can say you played both sides but it also wasn’t hard for you to do that because I was always gunning for Josh and Tim. I could of easily gone to Tim and Josh for a vote and they probably would of taken the offer but I didn’t because I knew how big of threats they were.

I think the worst play for your game was when you tried pulling bullshit over on me. I was honestly appalled at your horrible lying skills and I think it’s something that needs to be talked about tonight. At the f6, I was talking to you about the f7 vote and you kept telling me all along that you were voting Tim which was a awful lie because it didn’t make sense especially when Swaggy told me straight up that he voted for Josh at the f7 and obviously Will wouldn’t of voted himself? But, the crazy thing was that you kept going with the lie even after I got a screenshot of Wills vote and then you finally confessed cause you knew I knew. It wasn’t hard to figure out that you were the rat and that lie at the f6 was the dumbest thing you easily did.

However, you definitely did have some good moments and I think the f5 vote was easily your best move of the entire game because you positioned yourself to get to the f2 after that. And I also think you winning the final immunity is a thing you should be proud of so I definitely think from f5 onwards your game was pretty good

So my question to you is...

I want a detailed explanation about how you could of played both sides more efficiently and better to where you didn’t get caught. With the me, Tim and josh feud though it kind of made it easy for you to be sitting here. I also want you to explain to me your logic behind your stupid lie about your f7 vote? Like did you think I’d be that stupid to not find out?

Also, if you played both sides do well then why did josh and Tim vote you at f6?

And I’d also like you to say something positive about every jury members game.
1875 days 11 hours ago
CoachWade
Now onto Livingston..

Livingston- I applaud for you making it to your first final tribal but I seriously know nothing about your game this season. I know you had theatre for most of it but I personally don’t find that as a valid excuse cause I had to schedule my things accordingly too. The thing that is bad about your game is you literally made me want to kill myself sometimes. You were so annoying to play with because I literally would always make an effort to talk to you and you always would ignore me and I could never get a read on your vote because of this.

To me, you were always a non factor in the game and probably to everyone else. Everybody knew you’d be in this final two and everyone would of taken you.

I need you to explain to me the strategic and social parts of your game. Socially with me, you sucked ass and strategically you never organized one vote and you were always told what to do it seemed like so prove to me why I’m wrong.

And please say something positive about each jurors gameplay.
1875 days 11 hours ago
Joshbb17
My questions to the finalists

Zach

You were the biggest liar in this game and I didn’t trust you after you voted me. I knew every single time you were lying to me, and you lied so many times unnecessarily to the point it was embarrassing. So many times I wanted to cuss you out and call you out on all the bullshit.

You’re game was dictated by players who did play the game. You just came up and picked up the bones, you had no clue where my unit was voting each step of the way.

Livingston, despite his inactivity voted in the majority I believe each vote. He was positioned well in a majority alliance and flipped on me and Tim, probably at the right time.

However, Livingston nobody votes you at all this merge, and you may get no votes this final council. You were a complete dud ans you will need to convince me otherwise. I think you’re acidity this final tribal will be telling. If you respond a lot, it wil show you care now, but didn’t during the game.
1875 days 11 hours ago
ziggyzaggy16
I want a detailed explanation about how you could of played both sides more efficiently and better to where you didn’t get caught. With the me, Tim and josh feud though it kind of made it easy for you to be sitting here. I also want you to explain to me your logic behind your stupid lie about your f7 vote? Like did you think I’d be that stupid to not find out?

Also, if you played both sides do well then why did josh and Tim vote you at f6?

Playing both sides was honestly not my intention coming into the merge, but it's what happened - honestly I was messy. It's not the game I normally play so I didn't go about doing it very well. I knew people were fact-checking me behind my back but I figured you're in too deep just keep lying and maybe it will all go away!

But that's not what happened - these players were too smart for that. While I figured both sides knew about my flip-flopping - I knew the feud between you and Tim & Josh could be my crutch. Granted I played it up a bit and that's why I wanted to keep you guys in the game as long as possible. As long as you guys were there, I wasn't the target.

In terms of improving my gameplay, I gave out too much information. I made it too obvious to you and Kolby how I'd been talking to Josh and Tim. I made it too obvious to Tim and Josh that I was still working with you and Kolby. I'm used to playing a more loyal game so I wanted to make strong connections by giving out info, but I wanted strong connections with everyone not just one alliance. My voting patterns were weird because of my flip-flopping and it caught up to me at final 6.

When I lied to you at final 6 about my final 7 vote -  I was deep into lying central. Like I said in my speech I lied to everyone in this game. It had become such a habit that my head said just keep going even though I knew I was caught. I knew you caught me, but I didn't want to lose the trust we built. I didn't think you were stupid - I took a random guess and said I voted Tim, but you and Will had voted Tim so it was pretty obvious I was caught. Should've just came out and told you the truth, but it was honestly dumb.

I was afraid I fucked up my game at that point - I knew I'd lost some ties with Tim and Josh as well because it had become pretty apparent I was flipping sides. So when you won immunity - I guess they figured I was your closest ally and that's why they came for me at final 6.

But yeah I was able to turn my game around at final 5 and I could say I finished strong.
So good start to the merge, rocky road in the middle, strong finish!

open group

BB's Survivor: Fading Embers

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!