This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #12

Topic » Immunity Challenge #12

1896 days 18 hours ago
purplebb4
FINAL IMMUNITY CHALLENGE, 8:00 PM EST
1896 days 17 hours ago
purplebb4
~ CHECK IN ~
1896 days 17 hours ago
ziggyzaggy16
Here
1896 days 17 hours ago
Joshbb17
hi
1896 days 17 hours ago
purplebb4
Waiting on Livingston!
1896 days 17 hours ago
purplebb4
If Livingston isn't here by 8:10, we will start without him!
1896 days 17 hours ago
noobsmoke13
HI
1896 days 17 hours ago
purplebb4
With everyone here, let's get to the challenge!
1896 days 17 hours ago
purplebb4
For your Final Immunity Challenge we have a Gauntlet! This challenge will have several stages, so get ready to work for this win.

For the first stage I will post three different threads for each of you. In those threads you must post *runs up stairs* 25 times, then you must post *collects puzzle pieces* 25 times, and finally, you must post *runs down stairs* 25 times.

Once you have done this, you must post DONE in the main challenge thread (i.e this one) and I will send you a set of 4 scrambled words through mails. You must unscramble these words, and send them to me. If you get every single scramble right, you will then reach the next stage. Please note, one of the scrambles will be TWO separate words that create a phrase put together with no separations, so don’t stumble by thinking it’s one long word.

In the next stage you must spell Immunity backwards and forwards in the main thread. You must spell both with each letter in a separate post. Once you have done so (correctly!), you will move onto the final stage.

Example of this stage: You spell Immunity backwards first, so YTINUMMI in separate posts for each letter and the same once more except the spelling is forwards.

In the final stage I will mail you a puzzle. The first person to complete that puzzle and screenshot it, before posting the screenshot in the main thread or mailing it to me, will win FINAL INDIVIDUAL IMMUNITY and will cast the sole vote at the next tribal council, with that vote (hopefully) being done live right after this challenge.

Once the single vote is friend and the final jury member is decided, I will post FTC and will give you 20 minutes to post your statements before questioning begins. Any Questions?
1896 days 17 hours ago
Joshbb17
ready
1896 days 17 hours ago
Joshbb17
do we need to put numbers next to runs up stairs or no
1896 days 17 hours ago
purplebb4
Zach and Livingston, are you both ready?
1896 days 17 hours ago
noobsmoke13
yes
1896 days 17 hours ago
purplebb4
@Josh

No. You must simply post *runs up stairs*, *collects puzzle pieces*, and *runs down stairs* 25 times each.
1896 days 17 hours ago
ziggyzaggy16
do we have to post *runs up stairs* then *collects puzzle pieces* then *runs down stairs*

OR

do we have to post * runs up* 25 times then * collects*
1896 days 17 hours ago
purplebb4
@Zach

You post runs up 25 times, then collect puzzle pieces 25 times, then runs down 25 times

open group

BB's Survivor: Fading Embers

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!