This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Dasht el Kavir - Applications

Topic » Survivor: Dasht el Kavir -..

1901 days 16 hours ago
purplebb4
✏️  Hello, potential castaways! I am looking for 16 new players to play in Survivor: Dasht el Kavir, the application is right below this, good luck and happy applying!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: (What you would like to be called in the game)

Color Level:

Skype: (Not required but recommended for playing the game, there will also be a group chat)

Past Group Game Experience:

Activity Level (1-10)

Most challenges will be live and held between 7:00 PM EST and 8:00 EST, can you make these times? :

Confessionals are integral to any game of Survivor, so will you be able to send one every tribal or at the very least every two tribals? :
1901 days 15 hours ago
HighNoon
Name: Tayvie

Color Level: Red

Skype: (Not required but recommended for playing the game, there will also be a group chat) Tayvie

Past Group Game Experience: a lot

Activity Level (1-10) 10 10 10

Most challenges will be live and held between 7:00 PM EST and 8:00 EST, can you make these times? : yes

Confessionals are integral to any game of Survivor, so will you be able to send one every tribal or at the very least every two tribals? : yes
1901 days 15 hours ago
HeatherChandler
Name: Heather
Color Level: Orange
Past Group Game Experience: I've played some drag races?
Activity Level (1-10) 8.4
Most challenges will be live and held between 7:00 PM EST and 8:00 EST, can you make these times? : For the most part.
Confessionals are integral to any game of Survivor, so will you be able to send one every tribal or at the very least every two tribals? : I love talking shit, so sure!
1901 days 13 hours ago
noobsmoke13
Name: (What you would like to be called in the game) Livingston

Skype: (Not required but recommended for playing the game, there will also be a group chat) ya got it homie

Past Group Game Experience: Cutthroat Survivor Raja Ampat and Cutthroat Survivor All-Stars. Currently in Survivor: Principe Island.

Activity Level (1-10): 9

Most challenges will be live and held between 7:00 PM EST and 8:00 EST, can you make these times? : mostly unless it is tech week (i can let you know beforehand when those dates are)

Confessionals are integral to any game of Survivor, so will you be able to send one every tribal or at the very least every two tribals? : OF COURSE
1899 days 13 hours ago
ziggyzaggy16
Name: Zach

Color Level: Orane

Past Group Game Experience: All on my profile page

Activity Level (1-10): 9

Most challenges will be live and held between 7:00 PM EST and 8:00 EST, can you make these times?: Usually unless like work or monday nights aren't good

Confessionals are integral to any game of Survivor, so will you be able to send one every tribal or at the very least every two tribals?: Yes, I love writing confessionals!
1899 days 9 hours ago
Coyle14
Name: (What you would like to be called in the game) Cole K

Color Level: Dark Green

Skype: (Not required but recommended for playing the game, there will also be a group chat) coleknight97

Past Group Game Experience: A lot.

Activity Level (1-10) 8

Most challenges will be live and held between 7:00 PM EST and 8:00 EST, can you make these times? : Yes Ma'am
1899 days 7 hours ago
lhooper902976
Hoop
Light green
You definitely have it
The Power Struggle, Julian's Survivor, Kolby's Survivor,, Big Ben Survivor, and BENLINUS Survivor to name a few. Most of the rest is on my bio.
Yes
Absolutely yes
1898 days 19 hours ago
Foxy_Piplup
Name: Keizo

Past Group Game Experience: All on my profile page

Activity Level (1-10) 8

Most challenges will be live and held between 7:00 PM EST and 8:00 EST, can you make these times? : Soo 1AM or 2AM for me hmm... Yup i can nothing new to me :3

Confessionals are integral to any game of Survivor, so will you be able to send one every tribal or at the very least every two tribals? : Yes :)
1898 days 14 hours ago
Joshbb17
Name: (What you would like to be called in the game)  Josh S.

Color Level: Silver

Skype: (Not required but recommended for playing the game, there will also be a group chat) joshduenas24

Past Group Game Experience: Many

Activity Level (1-10) 9

Most challenges will be live and held between 7:00 PM EST and 8:00 EST, can you make these times? : yes

Confessionals are integral to any game of Survivor, so will you be able to send one every tribal or at the very least every two tribals? :yes
1898 days 12 hours ago
TMAN54445
TRIS A
BLUE
U HAVE IT QUEEN
MANY
YES
YES
1897 days 10 hours ago
Jasoi
Color Level:

Skype: (Not required but recommended for playing the game, there will also be a group chat)

Past Group Game Experience:Jasoi A.

Activity Level (1-10):7

Most challenges will be live and held between 7:00 PM EST and 8:00 EST, can you make these times? : sure but non live challenges plz

Confessionals are integral to any game of Survivor, so will you be able to send one every tribal or at the very least every two tribals? :Sure

Color:Orange
1897 days 8 hours ago
lionsden121
Tim
TV star
U have it
Bennett's  and others
Yes
Yes
1896 days 15 hours ago
ThePug
✏️  Hello, potential castaways! I am looking for 16 new players to play in Survivor: Dasht el Kavir, the application is right below this, good luck and happy applying!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: (What you would like to be called in the game) Kolby

Color Level: Silver

Skype: (Not required but recommended for playing the game, there will also be a group chat) You got it sis

Past Group Game Experience: Oh never played a group game

Activity Level (1-10) 7

Most challenges will be live and held between 7:00 PM EST and 8:00 EST, can you make these times? : That works for me!

Confessionals are integral to any game of Survivor, so will you be able to send one every tribal or at the very least every two tribals? : Yes ma'am
1896 days 14 hours ago
CoachWade
Name: (What you would like to be called in the game) Brady

Color Level: Light Green

Skype: (Not required but recommended for playing the game, there will also be a group chat) you have it lol

Past Group Game Experience: A lot

Activity Level (1-10) 9

Most challenges will be live and held between 7:00 PM EST and 8:00 EST, can you make these times? : Yes but Thursday’s I may not be able to do or I’ll be like 20 mins late.

Confessionals are integral to any game of Survivor, so will you be able to send one every tribal or at the very least every two tribals? : yes
1895 days 21 hours ago
chillum
Name: (What you would like to be called in the game)Logan Robb

Color Level:Brown

Skype: (Not required but recommended for playing the game, there will also be a group chat)ChillumTG

Past Group Game Experience:on my profile page bio

Activity Level (1-10)about 8.5

Most challenges will be live and held between 7:00 PM EST and 8:00 EST, can you make these times? : yes i can most days

Confessionals are integral to any game of Survivor, so will you be able to send one every tribal or at the very least every two tribals? :yes i love sendinga couple confessionals a day
1895 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Name: (What you would like to be called in the game) Will

Color Level: TV Star

Skype: (Not required but recommended for playing the game, there will also be a group chat) Joe.Schmoe913

Past Group Game Experience: Just check my profile

Activity Level (1-10): 8

Most challenges will be live and held between 7:00 PM EST and 8:00 EST, can you make these times? : Yes

Confessionals are integral to any game of Survivor, so will you be able to send one every tribal or at the very least every two tribals? : Yeeee

open group

BB's Survivor: Fading Embers

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!