This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

| Reunion - El Mirador |

Topic » | Reunion - El Mirador |

1785 days 1 hour ago
Bvance1212
We stan
1785 days 1 hour ago
purplebb4
Also, I've opened the CONFESSIONAL LOUNGE!

It's not fully updated, just a few more to go. But its almost complete:

https://tengaged.com/group/9493-purples-survivor-confessional-lounge

Thank you all once again for an amazing season, and I'm now tuning out </3
1785 days 1 hour ago
pinkiepie512
Awwww thanks for the award!!! Means a lot after I flopped bad.

Final thoughts:

1. Thanks for having me, and I hope I get to play with some of you soon!!!
2. Ross56
I cant wait to see the confessionals all bashing me
- Nah, but really wish I did lmao!!! I was gonna make another confessional, and that would have been me snatching you, Hufus, and Harry’s edges. So you’re lucky on that one boo. Also I have taken notes, so all I’m saying it you three BETTA hope I’m not in another game with you. 😁
3. This is a message for Mr. Hufus, bruh, so I found out the actual reason you took me out was because you didn’t like me. Ummmm I would have been loyal to you cuz I liked you and played with you before. And if you don’t like me, don’t be fake by sliding in my dm’s and apologizing to me k? I don’t associate with people who dislike me, but if you wanna tell me what’s poppin’, my pm’s are always open.
4. All I’m gonna say is some if the behavior I heard about was disgusting. You know who you are. Y’all are lucky I got voted out early because I would have been ending peeps.
5. Thank you to Ryan, Billy, and Julian who actually had my fucking back!!! I love y’all soo much!!! 💖

K bye y’all!!!
1785 days 1 hour ago
Bvance1212
I love you too grace! ❤️
1785 days 1 hour ago
CoachWade
Aw I missed it! 😭
1785 days ago
CoachWade
Time to give some of my opinions.

-Hufus was the person I wanted to win most.
-Nathan and Jake were a great f2 and Nathan was a great winner!
-Grace was absolutely freaking robbed and like I’m still not over it.
-Really would of liked to see Billy go farther
-My winner pick was DJ who freaking flopped lol.
-I love Kimmy but she really let me down this season. I expected bigger things from her.
-Overall it was a great season and I’m sure people like Nathan, Jake, Harry, Hufus and others will be joining me in all stars haha
1785 days ago
Bvance1212
I wont be a pick for all stars because I blew myself up but I wish everyone else the best
1785 days ago
CoachWade
Billy I hope you come back though because I thought you could of done some damage if you stayed in a couple rounds longer
1784 days 20 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
This was legitimately one of the worst/most miserable games I've ever participated in. The amount of shit people got away with unchecked was gross.
1784 days 4 hours ago
iichaoskimmy
*twerks in third*

open group

BB's Survivor: Fading Embers

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!