This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~ Final Tribal Council ~

Topic » ~ Final Tribal Council ~

1784 days 13 hours ago
purplebb4
Nathan, Jake, please welcome the seven members of the jury: Billy, Harry, Ryan, Ross, Hufus, Mich, and Kimmy. Tonight, the power shifts into they’re hands and you must now state your cases as to why you should win this game while also answering they’re questions. You will have time to post opening statements, after which questioning will start in earnest.

For the jury, your votes will be due on MONDAY, JUNE 3 at 7:00 PM EST. The Reunion will likely occur at 7:30 PM EST on that day!
1784 days 13 hours ago
Matedog1209
First, I would like to thank Tina for hosting such an amazing game. I have had a blast playing and getting to know each and every castaway. I would like to first say I’m sorry. I’m sorry to every one of you who felt personally attacked by me. My words get out of control. That is my fault. I say things I shouldn’t sometimes and I’m here to own that now. Each of you are a precious form of life and I would never want to be the reason that is jeopardized. So from the bottom of my heart I am so sorry I failed to treat you as if you mattered. Now, on to my gameplay. This is something I feel was not just out of the world amazing, but it was.. better than my fellow competitive Jake. At the very beginning of this game I helped create a group of people who would be loyal to the cause and never stray from us. I helped spear an alliance to extinction when they decided to come after me. I was able to help create “The Six” and I was also able to use those on the bottom to better position myself and my allies for the endgame. I won two individual immunities when I felt I needed them most, and I was able to correctly plan a blindside on the player who held the hidden immunity idol as they walked out of tribal to the jury. I wasn’t always the one calling EVERY SINGLE SHOT, but I was a force when it came time to make a decision.
Tonight I own my game. I own the fact that maybe not everything planned out perfect, but I was a leading force behind every vote. I never voted incorrectly and I was the person people continuously targeted from the merge on. Every single juror has written my name down aside from Kimmy. Each of you failed to take me down on the warpath and that’s a testament to how strong my relationships truly were to keep me in this game. I appreciate you all and can’t wait to answer any questions, comments, or concerns you may have before casting the winning vote. Thank you all!
1784 days 12 hours ago
purplebb4
High key can someone post the link to this in the jury chat and @all. I rlly can’t access Skype rn lmao 😂
1784 days 11 hours ago
Jakeee1123
Statement coming guys! Not home rn :)
1784 days 9 hours ago
Jakeee1123
Wow. This is... very crazy. First off, thank you to Tina and Brady for making this season so enjoyable and perfect. I appreciate and care about both of you so much.

Before I start, I want to apologize to people who I may have hurt or lied too. If I did lie to someone, it was game related and had nothing to do with the person, emotions or attractions I had for that person. I have apologized to those people individually, and don't think it's something that needs to be publicly addressed, but anyone feel free to message me if you have any thoughts or concerns. Once again, I hope those individuals find peace and know that I was always being sincere.  In addition, I'd like to thank those who convinced me not to quit when I was being attacked. Thank you so much for being there when I was treated so maliciously.

In regards to my gameplay, I regret nothing. Early in this game, I created a f3 with Nathan and Kimmy, and my intentions were to always stay with those 3. They were people who never lied to me, talked behind my back, and genuinely cared about me and didn't use me for game. I am beyond thankful for that, and that the game played out and matched what my intentions were.

To address what most of you are thinking, I am not a sheep. I'll admit that early in this game, it was easy for me to pin Nathan as the head of "The Sexy Six". I wanted everyone to go after Nathan first, and it was easy with how... vocal Nathan was to our biggest threats. By default, I am a peacemaker, a person who doesn't want to cause fights or get involved. That is the smartest and most strategic choice anyone could make. Why pin yourself as the head of an alliance and f2 when you only become a target?

However, I would love to hear from you guys on why I am exactly a sheep. Think for a second and ask yourself why you believe that I was, what reasons you had to believe that I was a sheep, etc. People loved calling me it, but I don't think people had a reason why. Please take a second and consider what I may have done that would be considered sheepish. I think you'll surprise yourself in that you can't come up with a reason why I was called one in the first place.

As for why I didn't eliminate Nathan in the f5 or f4 when I won to individual immunities in a row, it was my loyalty. I knew Nathan would take me to the f2 as I would him. Our deal was something that was important to me, and something that I didn't want to break. It was not sheepish, but rather qualities of bravery and loyalty.

I need to reiterate that Nathan was not in charge of every vote. It was my idea to flush the idol out, blindside Ross, and I was behind other numerous votes. I always voted in the majority, was never out of or blindsided by a single vote, and knew how every person was voting at each tribal from merge to f3.

Finally, thank you all. You were so amazing, and are all truly all-stars. To any bridges I burned, I hope we can rebuild them. You guys are all such amazing and unique individuals and I'm so thankful that I met every single one of you. I encourage you to all please ask me any questions or address any concerns you may have before you make the final decision. Thank you all so, so much. <3
1784 days 8 hours ago
harrywasnak
I want to start by saying that both of you played dirty. No matter how well you played the game, both of you did things that I find unacceptable.

Nathan- You made numerous personal attacks on people. I know you get hyped up sometimes, but that’s not something I’m okay with. I don’t feel that you attacked me, but I feel like you owe a few people an apology. It’s up to you to decide whether or not you feel anyone deserves an apology, but your decision will impact my vote.

Jake- You pretend that you were nice to everyone and that you were loyal, but you weren’t. You backstabbed multiple people, and played with people’s emotions. If you want my vote, I want you to admit that you were a villain. Explain to me what you did wrong. You wronged people and I want you to admit it. If you try to give excuses I’m not voting for you.
1784 days 8 hours ago
Jakeee1123
Harry, I want you to know that your feelings and emotions are valid and whatever I am going to say is not about me trying to argue that.

First off, I am so sorry that I hurt you. Even though that wasn’t my intention, it’s what happened. And I hope that’s forgivable.

However, I am not a villain. People in this game have snapped at me, called me slurs, told me they were using me for game, and didn’t receive any backlash. To me, a villain is someone who hurts with intent. That’s not who I am, because out of everything that happened, I own up to my actions and know that I hurt people, even if it was not intentional.

Maybe you won’t vote for me now, but that’s ok. I just hope you can see that I would NEVER hurt you intentionally, and you seeing that would be a victory for me. Luv you <3
1784 days 8 hours ago
Matedog1209
HARRY’S QUESTION
Nathan- You made numerous personal attacks on people. I know you get hyped up sometimes, but that’s not something I’m okay with. I don’t feel that you attacked me, but I feel like you owe a few people an apology. It’s up to you to decide whether or not you feel anyone deserves an apology, but your decision will impact my vote.

I know this and I have talked to Ryan personally about the matter. I feel like I did get too vocal at times and I definitely need to learn how to hold my tongue more. Especially when things are already going my way. I want to personally say I know what I did was wrong getting personal was something I never wanted to do. Attacking people was unnecessary and I’m sorry if any of you felt hurt by what I said and did. The game for me got to personal and I am not happy of the things I said and the way I made people feel. I’m sorry. I really am.
1784 days 3 hours ago
iichaoskimmy
Alright! Here we go. First of all, congrats to the final 2 seated before me, I feel out of everyone here tonight you two had the biggest drive to get yourselves to the final two and I honestly respect you both greatly for it.
I don't really have a question more than a statement. People can call you both "manipulative" and "mean" and "boohoohoo" but you both played the same game as the others did and you're only in the line of fire because you managed to come out on top. I actually dare the jury to tell me that they haven't played manipulatively. So stop with these bitter ass jury questions and just sit down and be a bit humble. This is their time not yours. Thanks sweatys MWAH!
1783 days 18 hours ago
Iceey
Okay so I can honestly say my vote is completely open right now. Most of the time I go into final tribals and have an idea of who I’m going to vote, but I genuinely am torn right now.

Nathan: First off I wanna say congratulations because you were the one person from the beginning that I said was playing the hardest and had the most numbers on their side, so for you to have made it here I am honestly impressed. I feel like you played the strongest strategic game of the two however I feel like you did a lot of unnecessary shit that is only going to hurt your chances. For example, whenever I was voted out, I made a post in the group chat saying my goodbyes and I was nothing but respectful to you all during it. However you decided to come for me and try and make a joke out of me because I was getting 6th place. Moments like this one made me think that you really weren’t thinking about the jury whenever you made certain decisions or made certain actions. My question to you is going to come from a tribal council answer that you gave to Mrs. Tina.

Tina’s question was: “Is jury management even a consideration at this point?”
and your word-for-word answer was “Absolutely, if someone can’t show decency to human beings do they deserve to win?”

So this is my first question for you. Do YOU deserve to win even though you showed almost everyone in this game that opposed you no respect, treated them like garbage, and were arguably a bully. Do YOU truly deserve to win after showing yourself as such?

Question 2: List the jury members 1-9, 1 being the person who was the biggest threat to your game, 9 being the least threatening person to your game.

Jake: On a personal level, I felt closer to you than anyone else in this game. I confided in you about a lot of things about myself personally as you did with me. If there was one person in this game that I thought would’ve always had my back, it was you. Socially, I think you played a good game to get you to this point. You were called out by myself and Harry because a lot of your game was fueled by sexuality and trying to entice people to work with you via flirting, yet still managed to make it to the end. So I do commend you for that. However, I think your entire strategic game was piggybacking off of Nathan. I truly do not believe that any decision you made was by your own doing and not his. So I’m challenging you to change my mind

Question 1- Name one decision that YOU made solely on your own that helped get you to this position. I need to hear something that Nathan was NOT apart of that you managed on your own.

Question 2- Was the way you talked to myself and others just for the game? Or were you actually genuine? Because from my perspective, you spouted a lot of bullshit to me and others and really played with emotions. Please don’t give me some BS answer, I need the actual truth.

Gl to you both. These questions will help me determine my official vote. And grats on making it to this point
1783 days 18 hours ago
Bvance1212
Well Nate and Jake, I just wanted to be upfront with everyone here. My vote is already casted and I know it’s gonna be a shocker but I just believe this player played better. Have a good one guys
1783 days 17 hours ago
Jakeee1123
Hey Ryan.

First off, I felt incredibly close to you too. You were someone who I did trust and having to vote you off was the hardest thing for me emotionally that I did this game, but please let me explain my reasoning.

I had to make a decision at merge on who was best for me to take in the f2. I wanted to take you as far as I could because you were an ally and someone I liked, but your outbursts and fights in the chat made it impossible. During f6, i knew that voting you was best. I couldn’t go to rocks for you because of all the stuff I’ve heard that you were saying about me, and voting for you to stay would leave me at a vulnerable position. I knew it was going to tie if I kept you, so I knew it was best for me and my game to vote you.

I guess I’m answering question 2 first, but all of the relationships and feelings for others were completely separate from this game and gameplay. Nothing I said or responding to flirtatious remarks were for gameplay. I have turned down advances from other players in this game, but that doesn’t need to be public.

However, you saying that talking to me was 100% for game and the slurs you called me hurt so, so much, and really surprised me.

As for individual gameplay and decisions that separate me from Nathan- I was incredibly more social. I think that everyone on the jury would say that I was more respectful and kinder to them than Nathan was, not trying to bring down Nathan. I just made a lot of connections and was interested in everyone and how they were feeling, relating to gameplay and just in general.

For a specific decision, a couple things come into mind. Voting Ross was 100% my idea and the execution of his elimination could fall on me. I really can’t think of a vote that was Nathan’s “decision”, as we agreed on who’s elimination would be best for our gameplay.

Also, voting out Harry with the idol was something I wanted to do. Not saying Nathan didn’t want to either, but the blindsiding of Harry was something that should fall on me and the responsibility should fall on me. I was one of the first people, if not the first, that Harry told about his idol. Also, when the sexy six and Nathan were worried about idol play, I could take comfort in knowing when it wasn’t going to be played and who didn’t have it (Billy).

Hope that answered your questions and concerns <3
1783 days 17 hours ago
Ross56
Hey guys! Congrats on making it here!! :)

I’m going to start with Jake first.

Let’s go to the Final 4 vote. You’re immune. Why didn’t you and Kimmy make the move to get Nathan out instead of Mich?  I know you guys had a Final 3 but lets be real, Kimmy and Mich were never winning F3 immunity. You would have won F3 immunity easily and could have taken Mich out then and won against Kimmy 6-1. The jury was asked who would have won against Kimmy and you and it was you. You would have even beaten Mich honestly because you played a much better game than him. The only person you had a chance of losing against is sitting right next to you now. Even if Kimmy didnt flip, there was a chance that Nathan would leave through firemaking. Would you have preferred a scenario in which you win or come 3rd or a scenario where you most likely come second. I really feel like you became the Woo of this season and I would really like for you to justify that move that you made.

Onto Nathan,

If Jake was the Woo of this season, I really feel like you were the Tony. Everyone knew you were a threat in this game and you still managed to make it to Final 2. You made alot of deals and broke them this season. You backstabbed literally everyone in this game. I want you to tell me whether you consider this good gameplay. Lying to everyone and hurting their feelings. I really dont. Do you think this was a mistake on your part? I want you to outline all the mistakes in this game that you made and what you could have done better in those  situations
1783 days 15 hours ago
Matedog1209
RYAN’S QUESTION
So this is my first question for you. Do YOU deserve to win even though you showed almost everyone in this game that opposed you no respect, treated them like garbage, and were arguably a bully. Do YOU truly deserve to win after showing yourself as such?

Question 2: List the jury members 1-9, 1 being the person who was the biggest threat to your game, 9 being the least threatening person to your game.

I want to say this before anything. I showed a lot of this cast respect. You aren’t the entire cast. There were actually only a few people I treated disrespectfully. You, Julian, Mich, and probably Billy. The others sure I lied to but that is a part of this game. No one of us can say we never lied to anyone this whole game. So to say I bullied people constantly was a lie. I do deserve to win this game. I played a better game than Jake by miles. I was seen as a threat from day 1. People wanted me gone due to my strong vocal opinions, but I’m sitting here today with every single juror taking a shot at me and failing aside from Kimmy. Undoubtedly I played a better strategic game than Jake. I’ve apologized to you for my actions. If you choose not to accept that it’s on you and if you choose not to vote for me because of the bitterness in your heart again, that’s on you. You’ve already told me I’ve lost all of your respect and I understand that. So I’m not gonna sit here and act like I never meant to do anything I did. Sure they were mistakes but it was my way of handling things. Was it right? No. Did I do it? Yes. Have I learned from my mistakes? Yes. None of us are perfect. We all fall short of our goals.

Question 2: I would love to rank the jurors, but there are only 7, so please don’t be mad for me not including 8 & 9.

Most Threatening
Harry
Billy
Ryan
Ross
Kimmy
Hufus
Mich
Least Threatening

I ranked as follows because Harry was always on my radar from the very start of “The Sexy Six” I told Jake I never really trusted Harry because he gave me weird vibes. I ranked Billy up there because at one point me and Billy went on a call talking about the game and Billy said “I know everything about everyone and I’m a social butterfly” that’s wasn’t word for word, but he was dangerous to me because he knew that people trusted him. Ryan, you are a threat because your game was fluid. You didn’t care who you worked with as long as you survived the vote. I put Kimmy up there because she was never mean to people and had social bonds with people for the most part. Hufus was close to me for a while then we had to part ways due to the game. And I put mich last because although they are the reason the drama with myself started (aside from me targeting Julian), they never really posed a threat to my game until near the end.
1783 days 15 hours ago
Jakeee1123
Hey Ross,

Ill admit that it may seem as though getting rid of Nathan was my best move to win this game. However, I have heard that many people would’ve voted for Kimmy over me and Nathan if we were to take her to the f2. In addition, Nathan probably would’ve won the fire-making challenge, only making him angry and offended that I betrayed him, voting me out in the f3. And to be honest, I think Nathan deserves to make the f2, as he has the second most immunity wins, right behind me ;)

What I want to note is that I believe I have a chance against Nathan and have made a good case so far. It would’ve been so difficult for me to justify turning on my closest ally, and I’ve found it’s easier to explain why I played a better game than him. Yes I’ve lied, but have tried to keep my deals and promises as best as I could, and have never been intentionally rude or offensive to jury members.

I hope this better explains my moves and decisions. You’ve been such a nice guy to play with and you are such a good player :)
1783 days 15 hours ago
Matedog1209
ROSS’S QUESTION
If Jake was the Woo of this season, I really feel like you were the Tony. Everyone knew you were a threat in this game and you still managed to make it to Final 2. You made alot of deals and broke them this season. You backstabbed literally everyone in this game. I want you to tell me whether you consider this good gameplay. Lying to everyone and hurting their feelings. I really dont. Do you think this was a mistake on your part? I want you to outline all the mistakes in this game that you made and what you could have done better in those  situations

I wouldn’t say I backstabbed EVERYONE, but yes it was a substantial amount. I did not backstab X, DJ, Julian, Mich, Kimmy, or Jake. The other premergers I didn’t vote out. So technically I only backstabbed Billy, Harry, Ross, Ryan, and Hufus. Was it good gameplay? Yes and no. I think it was because it got me to the spot I’m at today. Also, I feel that most my “backstabbing” was very open and vocal aside from the Harry blindside. Everyone lied. Again, not a single person sitting here can say they didn’t lie a single time this game. Should I handled people more fairly? Absolutely. I have said time and again I didn’t play this game perfectly. I know I made mistakes. And I have apologized for this publicly and some privately.
Mistakes I made:
Being a bully to an extent: I shouldn’t have done this especially when I knew votes were always going my way. I should have been more humble.
Giving Ryan a piece of my mind when he left: it was unnecessary and I should have shut my mouth.
Backstabbing “The Six”: I actually feel like I did this well because it got me to the end. I hate how I treated that situation tho.
I know this isn’t all of it but those are what’s off the top of my head.

open group

BB's Survivor: Fading Embers

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!