This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

{Rules}

Topic » {Rules}

1883 days 21 hours ago
purplebb4
(Rules)
Tribal Council-

Votes must be sent in before the predetermined deadline.

If you would like a question to answer, please ask me.

Not voting will result in a SELF VOTE and three of these will lead to your “evacuation” from the game.

If you have a hidden immunity idol, you must inform me of your decision to use it 10 minutes before tribal at the least. Live Idol plays can only happen if I am informed of them beforehand.

In the event of a tie, we will re-vote and if that vote ties, we will draw rocks
Fights-

Survivor is a game of sociality and therefore fights may occur. Please be civil and don’t cause huge trouble or a scene and keep it out of any threads.

If the vote ties at F4, then a Fire Making Challenge will instantly occur.

Immunity-

Challenges start at 7:30 PM EST to 8:00 PM EST and end at the latest at 9:00 PM EST

Most Challenges will be Live with some Non Lives in the mix.

You may give up Individual Immunity if you win it.

Immunity Idols-

I will hide a idol for each tribe on the first blog of a Tengaged user

The winning tribe of each challenge will receive a clue to the idol

First person to mail me the link to an idol claims it

Idols will not be rehidden

Idol Playing Times were already discussed under Tribal Council.

Confessionals-

Confessionals are VITAL to this game and therefore I expect one every tribal council cycle.

I will accept one every two cycles at the very least when certain conditions apply (i.e the game being dry strategy wise)

The Confessionals will be placed in a Viewers Lounge after this season for you to read after the season is over

Common Decency -
Please avoid causing drama in any of the threads, this may occur over Skype or any other social discussion platform, but if it leaks into the main group then it will become a issue.
1814 days 20 hours ago
purplebb4
BUMP
1776 days 23 hours ago
purplebb4
BUMP

open group

BB's Survivor: Fading Embers

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!