This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council ~ Lamu Archipelago

Topic » Final Tribal Council ~ Lamu..

1835 days 19 hours ago
purplebb4
Tashi, Sandra, please welcome the six members of the jury: Raul, Sam, Ty, Faia, Emily, and Steph. Tonight, the power shifts into they’re hands and you must now state your cases as to why you should win this game while also answering they’re questions. You will have time to post opening statements, after which questioning will start in earnest.

For the jury, your votes will be due on FRIDAY, APRIL 12, at 7:00 PM EST. The Reunion will likely occur at 7:30 PM EST on that day!
1835 days 17 hours ago
tashi
Well, I’d like to first start off by thanking Purple for hosting such an incredible season. I would then finally like to thank the cast for playing this game it truly was an honor.

Coming into this game there weren’t a ton of people that I knew and I knew that in a game of Survivor like this if you want to survive you have to go and make bonds and connect with people. If you don’t you find your torch getting snuffed and you leaving the game. Usually I know at least one other person in the game where I can connect with them and forge some kind of alliance but since I didn’t know anyone out here I really had to start from scratch. ,

My original Kiwayu tribe was filled with inactive’s and non-factors in this game since every single one of them but Sandra and I went out pre-jury. There was no real connection with any of them except BrainJak and Sandra. My first few days on the beach I was really focusing on creating bonds with both BrainJak and Sandra because I saw them as two votes who would be loyal to me. And BrainJak would always be a bigger target than me because that’s just how his personality is. I was able to connect with the two of them and make some sort of make-shift alliance to get me through the Adam and Barn vote and safe while Leon was evacuated.

Those two votes brought Sandra and I closer together than I had previously thought and I was really upset when I saw that we had a swap coming up. But luckily I was safe and I stayed on Kiwayu with Sandra. Had I not stayed on this tribe with Sandra, I might not have been able to truly trust her and forge a bond with her as I did. On this tribe, I was also able to meet both Faia and Emily for the first time and I was able to start connecting with the two of them. While on the other side of the game we saw BrainJak get taken out along with Drew.

At the time, I thought to lose BrainJak was going to be a huge set back for my game because I didn’t know how I would have been able to replace a third like that. But in retrospect, BrainJak getting voted out and blindsided on Manda Toto was probably the best thing that the other side could have done for me in the long run.

Then comes the merge, and if you look at this season on paper, there is no way that I should have ever been sitting here tonight. There is no reason for me to ever have been able to make it this far just based on the original tribal lines of Kiwayu vs. Manda Toto. Myself, Sandra, and Yandree were the only original members of Kiwayu to reach the merge stage of the game. I remember telling Sandra that it’s probably going to be a pagonging of us three as the first three merge boots. But I was determined to not let that happen.

So I started going around proposing to people that we take out Yandree since he seemed to be inactive and it would be the easiest way possible to get one step closer to the end.

The next we saw Danni get medically evacuated, I didn’t know her and her leaving the game was kind of expected. She was leaving the game even if she somehow got on and voted as well.

The next vote was Raul. Raul was the first person I needed to take out because they weren’t loyal to me. I knew that I could get m own vote, Sandra’s, Faia’s, and Emily to take him out. But I needed one more vote to completely take Raul out in the 5-3 vote in which he ended up leaving. And that person was Steph. I promised I would take and help Steph get to the final 3 if she were to turn on Raul and vote him out. Thus betraying her alliance in hopes of a better one.

And was she all too happy too. On her other side, she was a solid #4 but with me, she was a #3 with a shot to go all the way. So since I was able to convince Steph to flip we were able to send Raul home easily.

Raul leaving and Steph flipping over to the majority 5 alliance that I constructed that consisted of Tashi, Sandra, Emily, Faia, and now finally Steph. We would be the majority alliance that would dictate the rest of the game. This then paved the way for the Sam and Ty vote offs.

Sam and Ty were the last hurdles I had to jump over before I could truly feel safe in this game. I don’t know if they knew at the time that I was the one pulling the strings and I was the one who truly was dictating who everyone should vote but I was. I knew that if Sam and Ty didn’t leave they could lead to my demise.

Which I wasn’t going to let happen.

Then comes the infamous idol round play where my alliance of 5 was finally forced to turn on each other. This is the round out of all of the rounds where I needed immunity the most. Without it, I would have truly lost all control over the game and what was happening. Having won immunity and having the merge idol in my pocket I knew that not only I was safe but Sandra was safe as well. And since I hadn’t heard from virtually anyone that whole day I knew I had to play it on Sandra and take a shot at Miss Emily, the second biggest challenge threat of the season.

But, Emily had plans of her own and she decided to save herself as well. Now I was faced with a dilemma, I could either break my promise to Steph and send her home at the F5 or I could flip on Faia who I had been close with since we swapped tribes.

I sadly had to keep my promise to Steph because unlike Faia I did promise her a spot in the F3 and I figured Faia would be 100% harder to beat than she would. It hurt so much to eliminate Faia but I know that if I didn’t I might not be sitting here today. So I did what I had to do.

After I flipped on Faia I knew that I needed to win immunity again and I had to prevent anyone else from winning immunity otherwise it would pretty much be a sure bet that I would be going home.

I deserve to win this game because I played the best game possible. I was able to control every vote to make sure not only I was safe but my allies and alliances were too. I was loyal and honest and didn’t try to go behind anyone's backs. I won FIVE individual immunities and found a hidden immunity idol that I was able to play successfully in order to save my closest ally.

Thank you and I  look forward to answering any questions you all have for me <3
1835 days 17 hours ago
Twinfacethe2nd
I want all of you to pick a number 1 - 10
1835 days 6 hours ago
QueenSandraDiaz
in this game i had one goal. to play like sandra and to get to the end. and i did. this whole game i was unwavering loyal to my alliances and friends and i was always looking out for myself. like sandra diaz-twine, i never one an immunity or never had safety at a tribal council besides at F5 when i got an idol played on me. i never needed it besides then because i was always comfortable in my position in the game.

im not going to waste time talking about the pre-merge section of the game because i didn't really try besides making alliances and connections.

during the merge i was the subject to be voted out for almost every round. i don't think there was a round after danni went home that i wasn't receiving votes or being talked about as the potential target. i had allies in every corner telling me what was going on and i was always down to do anything as long as the vote wasn't falling on me.

my motto this game truly was "if it ain't me i ain't mad" i was willing to write down ANYONES name in this game to make it to the next stage or the next round. and i did that. i voted out anyone who wasn't with me because therefore they were against me.

i don't have the impressive resume with challenge wins and big moves like tashi does but i do have one that i can completely claim as my own and i think everyone can agree with that.

the raul vote, i had originally wanted raul out at F10 instead of Yandree because I had a solid connection with Yandree and he was on my original tribe. I wanted raul out because he was on the other side of the vote and i saw him as the leader of some sorts. i obviously didn't get my way at the F10 or F9 but i eventually did. i used those two rounds to start planting seeds in the other players ears that raul was targeting them all. i was able to make it seem like raul was coming for everyone and i don't think anyone ever cross referenced my statements because raul was sent home packing with all of the people i told.

i played a strong social game and i was tight with my alliance, if you weren't with me i didn't really feel the need to talk to you because i was planning on writing your name down in the coming tribal councils. that may be perceived as a weakness but i see it as straight- forwardness.  i don't see a reason to be fake to people like others do. so i wasn't. i was straight up with people and i told people what i was doing.

i was honest as hell in this game and i believe my word actually meant something. I deserve to win this game because i played it in a way that is a very uncommon strategy on tengaged and i did it successfully.

I'll now take your questions.

sam- i pick 1
1835 days 3 hours ago
tashi
SAM: #4
1834 days 23 hours ago
SuperEmily3721
My question is this for both of you

Why did you gravitate towards each other at the beginning, and why did you think you could beat the other at the end (if your intention was to bring each other)
1834 days 19 hours ago
Raul0712
Goodluck guys! You both played an amazing game!!
1834 days 5 hours ago
tashi
EMILY:
I don’t know why we initially gravitated towards each other. Frankly, Sandra never was my number one ally during the pre-merge section of the game. My number one ally in the first half of the game was easily BrainJak because he was the most forwardly active member on my tribe. But, after he was taken out after the tribe swap is where I started to panic and where I started to get nervous about my position in the game. Luckily, I wouldn’t be forced to go to tribal council until the merge and at that point Sandra and I had been together the whole game and we were prepared to vote with each other. We didn’t officially make a F2 deal until after Dannis elimination.

And at that point I felt like I was doing enough in the game where I would of been able to beat Sandra at the FTC.

RAUL:
Thank you :)
1834 days 1 hour ago
lemons
Tashi, do you think you would have been able to make it this far had you not been such a dominating force in challenges? Do you think you would have had the connections for players like myself and Sandra to remain loyal to you?

Sandra, do you really think that just playing a game based on solely social connections is a game worth rewarding?

Good luck ladies😘
1833 days 23 hours ago
QueenSandraDiaz
I think I can beat Tashi because the game I played socially and how aware I was of everything going on. I also didn't initially gravitate towards her or anyone else, like I said above this whole game I was looking out for myself and looking out for the game I was playing. If I had to cut her I was willing.
1833 days 23 hours ago
QueenSandraDiaz
Yes I do think a socially strong game is one that should be respected. i don't know any reason why it should be taken any less seriously
1833 days 21 hours ago
tashi
STEPH:
Yes and no. If I had never won that many challenges and didn't ever start becoming a threat in challenges I do think I still would have been able to make it here tonight. I think since I did win these 5 challenges I was seen as a threat and I do believe that had I lost any of the last 3 I think I would have been sent home. If I had never became a challenge threat I do think I would have had the connections in the game to get me to the end. However, had I lost any of the last three I'm not sure because I would have fully expected Emily, Sandra, or you to organize a plan had I not been immune.
1833 days 7 hours ago
BrainJak
THANK YOU FOR THE SHOUTOUTS TASHI AND THANKS FOR TAKING THE DOUCHE CREW OUT!!! 😁 YOU WERE A GREAT ALLY

open group

BB's Survivor: Fading Embers

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!