This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #4 - Kiwayu

Topic » Tribal Council #4 - Kiwayu

1831 days 10 hours ago
purplebb4
Kiwayu, welcome back to tribal council.

Please dip your torches into the fire, as you know, fire represents your life in this game and when it’s gone, so are you.

{ Light Red Buffs - 6/8 Remaining }
Jayson/BrainJak
Tashi/tashi
Leon/TheLeon
Drew/Tester
Yandere/Yandereboy12
Sandra/QueenSandraDiaz

General Questions:

- You've lost 3 consecutive immunity challenges, what factors have lead to that?

- Are you all praying for a swap at this point, given that it could turn your luck around?

- Are idols even a thought right now in this game, or is the constant inactivity and losing keeping them from taking any stage at all?

Please mail your vote to me or send it via Skype. Votes are due by 6:30 PM MONDAY, MARCH 25. If you fail to vote before the deadline, you will receive a SELF VOTE, three of these, and your out.

Please add me to any chats or mails that have been created in order for me to get a better sense of what is going on tonight. Send Confessionals by the way!
1830 days 21 hours ago
Tester
You've lost 3 consecutive immunity challenges, what factors have lead to that?
- Inactive people.

Are you all praying for a swap at this point, given that it could turn your luck around?
- Yes

Are idols even a thought right now in this game, or is the constant inactivity and losing keeping them from taking any stage at all?
- Idols have never been a topic of discussion. I remember voting last round though
1830 days 14 hours ago
QueenSandraDiaz
1830 days 11 hours ago
purplebb4
Normally I would read the votes right now, however....
1830 days 11 hours ago
purplebb4
Leon has self voted for the third time in a row, meaning that he will sadly have to be medically evacuated due to medical complications!!!
1830 days 11 hours ago
purplebb4
However I will still be revealed how the votes were spread out.
1830 days 11 hours ago
purplebb4
4 people voted for Leon, Leon self voted and Yandere self voted, making the vote 5-1. With that I bid you ado, and get ready for a big announcement around 8:30!
1830 days 11 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Oops sorry didn't mean too

open group

BB's Survivor: Fading Embers

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!