This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #1 - Manda Toto

Topic » Tribal Council #1 - Manda Toto

1857 days ago
purplebb4
Manda Toto, welcome to tribal council.

Please dip your torches into the fire, as you know, fire represents your life in this game and when it’s gone, so are you.

{ Black Buffs - 8/8 Remaining }
Steph/lemons
Sam/Twinfacethe2nd
Danni/Calypso
Raul/Raul0712
Ty/J0K3R
Faia/jfaia
Emily/SuperEmily3721
Jacob/jake_WD

General Questions:
How does it feel to be the first tribe to go to tribal council?

Given that you were defeated by a short margin, does it give you hope for more success in the future?

What will tonight’s vote likely be based on?

Please mail your vote to me or send it via Skype. Votes are due by 6:00 PM WEDNESDAY, MARCH 19. If you fail to vote before the deadline, you will receive a SELF VOTE, three of these, and your out.

Please add me to any chats or mails that have been created in order for me to get a better sense of what is going on tonight. Send Confessionals by the way!
1857 days ago
Raul0712

It sucks to go to tribal first. No one wants to seem weak. And it sucks even more when you end up going tribal because of other people.

Given that you were defeated by a short margin, does it give you hope for more success in the future?

I do think that we are just as strong and this is only the beginning for Manda Toto.

I think tonight’s vote will against the weakest links. At this stage, we need our tribe to be stronger if we want to win challenges.
1857 days ago
SuperEmily3721
it sucks that we have to go to tribal, but that's how the cookie crumbles!
1856 days 22 hours ago
J0K3R
It was a well fought challenge with both tribes taking the lead at one point but we just couldn't hold it and came up short.

Once we cut off some dead weight I am confident you won't see us here... well at least not right away I hope.

Activity and how well everyone's been able to help the tribe.
1856 days 22 hours ago
lemons
It dosent feel good but i’m ready for the next challenge to make sure we don’t come back here

i think we have a really good tribe

Activity and tribe strong ness moving forward
1856 days 21 hours ago
jfaia

It´s never fun to go to tribal council but i feel like our tribe is pretty active and has some players willing to play hard and win challenges

Of couse, we had more tribe members participating the challenge and taking turns, which means we were supporting each other, and that´s a great thing.

My vote tonight honestly will be based on the people that didn´t connect, talk or helped. We need the tribe strong at this time.
1856 days 1 hour ago
purplebb4
I'll go tally the votes.......
1856 days 1 hour ago
purplebb4
If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.....
1856 days 1 hour ago
purplebb4
Nobody Stands
1856 days 1 hour ago
purplebb4
Alright, once the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately. I'll read the votes.
1856 days 1 hour ago
purplebb4
First Vote
DANNI (Self Vote)
1 vote Danni
1856 days 1 hour ago
purplebb4
Second Vote
JACOB (Self Vote)
1 vote Jacob, 1 vote Danni
1856 days 1 hour ago
purplebb4
Third Vote
JACOB
2 votes Jacob, 1 vote Danni
1856 days 1 hour ago
purplebb4
Fourth Vote
JACOB
3 votes Jacob, 1 vote Danni
1856 days 1 hour ago
purplebb4
Fifth Vote
And the First person voted out of Survivor: The Lamu Archipelago
JACOB

Please bring me your torch
1856 days 1 hour ago
purplebb4
Jacob the tribe has spoken.

*snuffs torch*

It is time for you to go.

open group

BB's Survivor: Fading Embers

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!