This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Karakoram | Applications

Topic » Survivor: Karakoram |..

1586 days 6 hours ago
purplebb4
✏️  Hello, potential castaways! I am looking for 16 new players to play in Survivor: Karakoram, the application is right below this, good luck and happy applying!

Note: This season will have have mix of LIVE and NON LIVE challenges! It will take around 2-3 weeks to finish as a result!

ONLY NEW PLAYERS MAY APPLY!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: (What you would like to be called in the game):

Color Level:

Skype: (Not required but recommended for playing the game, there will also be a group chat):

Past Group Game Experience:

Activity Level (1-10):

Challenges this season will be HOSTED or POSTED between 5:00 and 8:00 PM EST. Can you make these times?:

Confessionals are integral to any game of Survivor, so will you be able to send one every tribal or at the very least every two tribals? :

-------------------------------------------------------

Please MAIL all applications to me, if you are white level, please let me know in this forum and I'll contact you!
1582 days ago
purplebb4
Apps closing TOMORROW at 6:30 PM EST!
1581 days ago
purplebb4
Applications are CLOSED!

open group

BB's Survivor: Fading Embers

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!