This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #8 - Itzumna

Topic » Tribal Council #8 - Itzumna

1796 days 8 hours ago
purplebb4
Itzumna, welcome to tribal council.

Please dip your torches into the fire, as you know, fire represents your life in this game and when it’s gone, so are you.

{ Grey Buffs - 8/10 Remaining }

0️⃣1️⃣: Hufus/Hufus
0️⃣2️⃣: Jake/Jakeee1123
0️⃣3️⃣: Kimmy/iichaoskimmy
0️⃣4️⃣: Nathan/Matedog1209
0️⃣5️⃣: Harry/harrywasnak
0️⃣6️⃣: Mich/MichelleFitzgerald
0️⃣7️⃣: Ryan/Iceey
0️⃣8️⃣: Ross/Ross56

General Questions:

What factors into a vote this late in the game?

Whats more important right now; the social, strategic, or physical aspect of Survivor?

Please mail your vote to me or send it via Skype. Votes are due by 6:30 PM SUNDAY, MAY 26. If you fail to vote before the deadline, you will receive a SELF VOTE, three of these, and your out. You can vote for anyone except Ryan.

Please add me to any chats or mails that have been created in order for me to get a better sense of what is going on tonight. Send Confessionals by the way!
1796 days ago
Matedog1209

We have to start thinking who we want to take deep into the game in order to position ourselves at the best spot for the finale.

Whats more important right now; the social, strategic, or physical aspect of Survivor?

I think the strategic portion is most important part of this game right now. By understanding the threats we can assess what needs to happen tonight.
1795 days 12 hours ago
Iceey

I think it’s not only about taking out who can beat you in the end, but keeping people around  who can help you get to the end. I’ve made my agenda evident this round.

I think all 3 are equally as important. It just depends on each round of voting on how people perceive others that round.
1795 days 9 hours ago
purplebb4
I'll go tally the votes
1795 days 9 hours ago
Matedog1209
*breathes*
1795 days 9 hours ago
purplebb4
If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so ...
1795 days 9 hours ago
purplebb4
Nobody Stands
1795 days 9 hours ago
purplebb4
Alright, once the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately. I'll read the votes.
1795 days 9 hours ago
purplebb4
First Vote
NATHAN
1 vote Nathan
1795 days 9 hours ago
Matedog1209
Hi.
1795 days 9 hours ago
purplebb4
Second Vote
HARRY
1 vote Harry, 1 vote Nathan
1795 days 9 hours ago
Matedog1209
Oops.
1795 days 9 hours ago
harrywasnak
My wig
1795 days 9 hours ago
purplebb4
Third Vote
NATHAN
2 votes Nathan, 1 vote Harry
1795 days 9 hours ago
purplebb4
Fourth Vote
HARRY
2 votes Harry, 2 votes Nathan
1795 days 9 hours ago
purplebb4
Fifth Vote
NATHAN
3 votes Nathan, 2 votes Harry

open group

BB's Survivor: Fading Embers

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!