This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #7 - Itzumna

Topic » Tribal Council #7 - Itzumna

1770 days 15 hours ago
purplebb4
Itzumna, welcome to tribal council.

Please dip your torches into the fire, as you know, fire represents your life in this game and when it’s gone, so are you.

{ Grey Buffs - 9/10 Remaining }

0️⃣1️⃣: Hufus/Hufus
0️⃣2️⃣: Jake/Jakeee1123
0️⃣3️⃣: Kimmy/iichaoskimmy
0️⃣4️⃣: Nathan/Matedog1209
0️⃣5️⃣: Harry/harrywasnak
0️⃣6️⃣: Mich/MichelleFitzgerald
0️⃣7️⃣: Ryan/Iceey
0️⃣8️⃣: Ross/Ross56
0️⃣9️⃣: Billy/Bvance1212

General Questions:

Jury starts now, how does that change the way you play the game?

Is jury management even a consideration at this point?

Is everything set in stone when it comes to alliances?

The idol has seemingly been found, what does that add to the atmosphere/gameplay?

Please mail your vote to me or send it via Skype. Votes are due by 6:30 PM FRIDAY, MAY 24. If you fail to vote before the deadline, you will receive a SELF VOTE, three of these, and your out. You can vote for anyone except HUFUS.

Please add me to any chats or mails that have been created in order for me to get a better sense of what is going on tonight. Send Confessionals by the way!
1769 days 21 hours ago
Iceey

It doesn’t. I’m still low on the totem pole and I haven’t had any control whatsoever over the votes. I’ve been trying, but people have their own plans already made up.

I’m more worried about survivIng tribal to tribal right now rather than jury management

It seems that way right now. Myself, Billy or Mich will probably be leaving this tribal. Maybe things will change after that but I really don’t know.

The idol has seemingly been found, what does that add to the atmosphere/gameplay?

Well someone within the majority has it so they have double protection right now. So that’s a scary thought
1769 days 19 hours ago
MichelleFitzgerald
If someone wants to talk me pls mail me because my fucking skype doesnt let me log in
1769 days 19 hours ago
iichaoskimmy
Jury starts now, how does that change the way you play the game? My gameplay is flawless anyway *Sips tea*

Is everything set in stone when it comes to alliances? Not at all, it's like a game of duck duck goose.

The idol has seemingly been found, what does that add to the atmosphere/gameplay? A lot of tension, especially since I only realised there was an idol when I read this.
1769 days 17 hours ago
Matedog1209
It just means people have to start some type of resumé if they want a shot to win this game.

Absolutely. If someone can’t show decency to human beings do they deserve to win?

I feel like that’s a no. Everyone has personal agendas but we’re sticking to a plan rn.

We all know who has it so in a way it’s powerless.
1769 days 16 hours ago
Jakeee1123

Definitely. I think it’s important to show credibility and build up reasons for why you should win.

I think so. Of course, it’s most important to survive tribals, but giving the jury a reason why you should win is on everyone’s mind I’d assume.

No.

I think it’s interesting because I’ve heard multiple people say that 2 different players have it.
1769 days 16 hours ago
purplebb4
I'll go tally the votes...
1769 days 16 hours ago
purplebb4
If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so ...
1769 days 16 hours ago
purplebb4
Nobody Stands
1769 days 16 hours ago
purplebb4
Alright, once the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately. I'll read the votes.
1769 days 16 hours ago
Matedog1209
*breathes*
*prepares*
1769 days 16 hours ago
iichaoskimmy
-hyperventilates-
1769 days 16 hours ago
Bvance1212
Bye bye
1769 days 16 hours ago
purplebb4
First Vote
BILLY
1 vote Billy
1769 days 16 hours ago
Bvance1212
Hi
1769 days 16 hours ago
purplebb4
Second Vote
NATHAN
1 vote Nathan, 1 vote Billy

open group

BB's Survivor: Fading Embers

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!