This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~ Immunity Challenge #3 ~

Topic » ~ Immunity Challenge #3 ~

1799 days 11 hours ago
purplebb4
LIVE, Tonight at 6:30 PM EST!
1798 days 23 hours ago
purplebb4
CHANGED TO NON LIVE, POSTING SOON
1798 days 23 hours ago
purplebb4
This challenge is called "Geography Whiz" and here is how it works.

https://www.sporcle.com/games/g/world

Above is a Sporcle quiz that tests how well you know your countries. Your goal is to get it faster than your competitors.

This is a HERO challenge. Therefore, the tribe with the fastest member will win immunity and a chance to send someone to the other tribe. Losers will go to tribal council to vote out a member.

IMPORTANT: For your screenshot to COUNT, you must have your Tengaged profile OPEN in the shot, like THIS: http://prntscr.com/bnbrgh . This is to curb cheating and ensure it is in fact you who has done the comp. Failure to do this correctly will mean you having to re-submit before I declare the team to have won.

Any Questions?
1798 days 23 hours ago
purplebb4
Due by 6:30 PM EST tomorrow btw!
1798 days 23 hours ago
iichaoskimmy
me at this challenge: I am being set up to fail
1797 days 23 hours ago
purplebb4
With a perfect score achieved in just FOUR MINUTES and FIFTY SEVEN MINUTES
NOLAN WINS THE CHALLENGE FOR IXTAB.

Ix Chal, great effort, just wasn't enough. I'll set up tribal after Ixtab selects a member.
1797 days 23 hours ago
Iceey
Four minutes and 57 minutes!? Damn Nolan you suck dude doing that in and hour and a min
1797 days 22 hours ago
purplebb4
LMAO an accidentally flop from me! It's 47 seconds :p

Anyways NOLAN will attend tribal with Ix Chal!
1797 days 22 hours ago
MichelleFitzgerald
Ty nolan 馃挋

open group

BB's Survivor: Fading Embers

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!