This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #11 | Nukuoro

Topic » Tribal Council #11 | Nukuoro

1396 days 12 hours ago
purplebb4
Nukuoro, welcome to tribal council.

Please dip your torches into the fire, as you know, fire represents your life in this game and when it’s gone, so are you.

Silver/Silver09
Brandon/brandonrichie
Alvaro/varlto
Harry/harrywasnak
James/J2999
Jeff/MrEbony
Brittany/LaFierceBrittany2
Ethan/Brittney

PYN if you want a question.

Please mail your vote to me or send it via Skype. Votes are due by 6:00 PM, June 1st. ETHAN has immunity and can't be voted for, everyone else is fair game. If you fail to vote before the deadline, you will receive a SELF VOTE, three of these, and you're out.

Please add me to any chats or mails that have been created in order for me to get a better sense of what is going on tonight. Send Confessionals by the way!
1396 days 12 hours ago
Brittney
ethan
1396 days 12 hours ago
Brittney
ETHAN has immunity and can't be voted for, everyone else is fair game. If you fail to vote before the deadline, you will receive a SELF VOTE, three of these, and you're out.

YALL HEARD
1396 days 12 hours ago
purplebb4
LMAO CORRECTION ITS SILVER
1396 days 12 hours ago
Silver09
hmmmm
1396 days 12 hours ago
Silver09
Silver
1396 days 12 hours ago
varlto
alvaro
1396 days 12 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Brittany
1396 days 12 hours ago
brandonrichie
brand
1396 days 12 hours ago
harrywasnak
Me
1396 days 12 hours ago
purplebb4
Ethan: Last round was a pretty divisive tie, do you think the lines from that tie will stay the same this tribal?

Silver: As we get farther into the game, do you start to worry more about advantages and idols?

Alvaro: What do you think it'll take to get you to the end?

Brittany: Is jury management on your mind right now, and if so, why?

Harry: How fluid is this game, at least in your opinion, and is that fluidity beneficial to you?
1396 days 12 hours ago
purplebb4
Brandon: Do you feel comfortable right now? Do you think anyone feels comfortable?
1396 days 11 hours ago
J2999
Q
1396 days 11 hours ago
MrEbony
Fine I’ll take one
1396 days ago
varlto
Álvaro: What do you think it'll take to get you to the end?

I hate to admit this but this time it's not in my hands! The bottom knows there's a tight alliance with outsiders and those outsiders have to realise that they won't make it to the end with them!
1395 days 14 hours ago
varlto
not me being the only one to answer a question!

open group

BB's Survivor: Fading Embers

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!