This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council | Karakoram

Topic » Final Tribal Council |..

1560 days 4 hours ago
IRandomal123
You're right you have nothing to prove to me. You left me on read Day 1 when I tried talking to you. I'm honestly not upset about this game at all because I can still see Corey or James after this game is over and have a civil conversation with them. My questions were not to figure out your strategy. Your strategy worked for you, but your social game hinders if you fail to create relationships with people in a positive manner. Congratulations on making it to the Final 3. I actually hoped to see a vulnerable side of you, but I wish you the best honestly.
1560 days 2 hours ago
J2999
CHRIS:

James, you honestly were just such a big target early on in this game. I wanted you out and yet we still managed to talk at some point regardless if we were on opposing sides. Playing this game is about socializing with people even if there not in your alliance. This could be getting to know someone or talking about things that have nothing to do with the game. Can you tell me what your overall strategy was this whole game and if you do win the game will you buy me a drink?

My KEY strategy was honestly to be loyal and truthful. I told Mel I was voting her at F10 pre-vote, I talked it all out with Silver after F9, talked it a bit with Alvaro at F8, attempted to with Corey sort of at F7, then I told Silver at F5 and Alvaro at F4 I was voting them. I wanted to try ensure my closest people were not going to target one another, yeah you can't please everyone and fighting harder for people, such as yourself Chris, ended up coming back to bite as much as it would have if I just agreed, but I ensured I put in the effort to help people because then they would generally reciprocate it. I had a key strategy of wanting to play SOCIALLY. I enjoy playing a social game, I enjoy people getting to know ME as opposed to seeing me as a threat and someone good at challenges, heck I didn't win an individual immunity until the fourth time possible. I ensured I was genuine with anyone, partial strategy, partial just because that is who I wanted to be, and whilst MANY of my votes did not go through, I think I accomplished more things than not when coming into this game, the 'not' section being going further with certain people.

So in short it was to predominantly focus on my social game so that people wouldn't want to target me, regardless my position in the game - this being most successful any time I was vulnerable and voted minority, or at Final 6 when it seemed the most likely time for my fate to be sealed, and to ensure I played an honest game, as I think my honesty is a significant factor to why I am sat here. Yeah I offered deals where needed, but they were CALCULATED deals and were honest, and I stuck to them.

And yes I'll buy you a drink! I mean TECHNICALLY we are depending on what type of drink, alcohol unfortunately not unless you fly to the UK when I'm 18 LMAO, unless you want to wait 3 years! Whatever floats your boat mate!

open group

BB's Survivor: Fading Embers

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!