This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #8 | Wakhan

Topic » Tribal Council #8 | Wakhan

1569 days 3 hours ago
purplebb4
Wakhan, welcome to tribal council.

Please dip your torches into the fire, as you know, fire represents your life in this game and when it’s gone, so are you.

https://i.imgur.com/LCWXSkv.gif

{ Black Buffs - 9/10 Left }
----------------------------------------------------------------------
0️⃣1️⃣: Chris/IRandomal123
0️⃣2️⃣: Dana/TotsTrashy
0️⃣3️⃣: Silver/Silver09
0️⃣4️⃣: Brian/cfff
0️⃣5️⃣: Corey/coreyants
0️⃣6️⃣: Mel/me2013
0️⃣7️⃣: James/J2999
0️⃣8️⃣: Jimmy/bb5lover
0️⃣9️⃣: Álvaro/varlto

PYN for a question!

Please mail your vote to me or send it via Skype. Votes are due by 6:30 PM, FRIDAY, JANUARY 3rd. If you fail to vote before the deadline, you will receive a SELF VOTE, three of these, and your out. You cannot vote for CHRIS, everyone else is fair game.

Please add me to any chats or mails that have been created in order for me to get a better sense of what is going on tonight. Send Confessionals by the way!
1569 days 3 hours ago
varlto
álvaro
1569 days 3 hours ago
J2999
James
1569 days 3 hours ago
IRandomal123
Chris
1569 days 3 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Dana
1568 days 9 hours ago
CoachWade
Alvaro- So last tribal was a pretty close vote with it being 5-4-1? Do you think that the tribal lines are now set or is there more to that?

James- You were one of the first ones out in the immunity challenge today? Does that raise concern for you in the future?

Chris- Congrats on immunity today! Do you feel like today was a crucial one to win or did you feel safe regardless?

Dana- F9 and yet still no idols have come into play. Do you think were getting to that point where we could see idols in the next few tribals and how does that concern you?
1568 days 7 hours ago
varlto
Alvaro- So last tribal was a pretty close vote with it being 5-4-1? Do you think that the tribal lines are now set or is there more to that?

The first merge vote is always important as it does set some lines but there's always talks happening everywhere and you can never be sure of what is going to happen.
1568 days 7 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Dana- F9 and yet still no idols have come into play. Do you think were getting to that point where we could see idols in the next few tribals and how does that concern you?

They're definitely going to come out and it won't be pretty. It concerns me as much as it should concern everyone else because it can make or break your game!
1568 days 6 hours ago
IRandomal123
Chris- Congrats on immunity today! Do you feel like today was a crucial one to win or did you feel safe regardless?

I feel like any chance to win immunity is crucial and no I never feel safe in the game unless I have the necklace like tonight
1568 days 5 hours ago
me2013
I was so excited to play this (coachwade messaged me the apps) but time and time again I have been left out of so much of this game because I dont have skype, the host has forgotten to message me stuff and I am not in any chats because no one can be bothered playing this on TG itself. I love you CoachWade, but if I had known this would be a skype based game I would never have applied.

Thanks to those of you who have reached out and actually taken the time to message me on here, good luck for the rest of the game.
1568 days 5 hours ago
TotsTrashy
https://media1.tenor.com/images/0fd6cba5de2ea7ada09daf0b8a3773fc/tenor.gif

Mel♡
1568 days 4 hours ago
purplebb4
I'll go tally the votes ...
1568 days 4 hours ago
J2999
James- You were one of the first ones out in the immunity challenge today? Does that raise concern for you in the future?

I mean I felt minority since the second I saw Josh was voted out, so in parts yes, but I guess we will see. I've tried all I can.
1568 days 4 hours ago
purplebb4
If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so ...
1568 days 4 hours ago
BB5lover
Should I let you finish
1568 days 4 hours ago
purplebb4
Hmmm ...

Yes Jimmy?

open group

BB's Survivor: Fading Embers

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!