This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council | Sarajevo

Topic » Final Tribal Council |..

1595 days ago
purplebb4
EMMA, GAVIN, LAKE please welcome the six members of the jury:

NAHUEL, PI, JACK, PAUL, NOAH, and NATHAN voted out at the last tribal council.

Tonight, the power shifts into their hands and you must now state your cases as to why you should win this game while also answering their questions. You will be given until TOMORROW at 8:00 PM EST to post opening statements before the jury questions you!

For the jury, your votes will be due on MONDAY, December 9, at 7:00 PM EST. The Reunion will likely occur at 7:30 PM EST on that day!
1595 days ago
purplebb4
I meant 8:00 AM EST!
1595 days ago
greyconverse
Alright! Well I want to start by saying it’s been a blast playing the game, and playing with each of you in the duration I did. Do I think I played a flawless game? Absolutely not. I think anyone would be foolish to think an element of luck did not get them in the position I find myself in now. The name of my game from the start has been adaptability. If you want me to be more blunt about it, I played the middle and intentionally worked to put myself there from the start. I came into this game quite nervous actually. I knew a few of you, but asides perhaps Jack, whom I hadn’t talked with in quite some time, everyone I knew here I had past controversy with. I am not going to list those out, but it was a focal for me at the start of my game. I knew if I wanted any shot of getting here and winning, I needed to work on repairing any past reputations I had.

This started out with Jack and Noah, primarily. The name of the game was sociability, to which I think I played my part. I was included into a form of a cross tribal chat, and essentially used that as a blueprint for what was to come my way. I had an idea of who knows who, and it wasn’t looking favorable for me.

I worked to gain my numbers, long before merge. Being swapped away from Jack and Paul, I was now in a tribe with Emma, Noah, Lake, Brittany and Pi, using Raul as something of a sacrificial strategy, I quickly ensured I would flip and work with the numbers that were at the time. I worked my way into a trusting relationship with both Brittany, and Noah. Building these, but also knowing I had worked with Paul and Jack at the start of the game.

Now just because I say I was working a relationship, I was smart enough to know that 1- I was not at the top of those numbers and 2- those numbers weren’t giving me a lot of control within the game, I was adapting.

When merge finally came, I was assembling my numbers, or trying anyhow. Nahuel and Brittany looked to be a potential route for me to go deep with. Them all a sudden the vote is flipping last minute without me having any involvement and that was the moment I knew I needed to break apart and start playing for myself, and for nobody but myself. Every vote had to be something that would benefit me, and if it was against others intentions, I would use my social skills to find common motive with them, building back trust.

Knowing that Pi was one of Noahs numbers, I began the campaign to get him out. While I understand the argument that Pi was not the biggest jury threat at the time. He wasn’t my number. He was yours, Noah. These two were my numbers, and so was Brit at the time.

Now towards the bigger picture. Brittany leaving, put me in an awful position. All Noah and Jack had to do was come together with Nathan and Paul, and I was out the door, torch snuffed. I knew if I was to sit here, I needed to ride out the middle.

Using the fact that Noah and I had agreed on targeting Jack at the start of merge, and the paranoia of “Nathan/Paul/Jack” as a block of numbers, I was able to keep Noah on edge enough to use his idol without needing, and blindside Jack. Two for one, if you ask me. And this was pivotal. If I hadn’t have had Noah so paranoid, he would have kept his idol, and I would not have been able to take him out at the Final 5 of this game. I can’t take full credit for someone not saving their idol, but I was influencing every direction of that vote. I could have told Noah to save it, I was not. I was telling him that Nathan, Jack and Paul were up to something fishy, when in reality, they were voting Nathan as I had created. After pulling off that move, I had my numbers. I had Lake and Emma against Noah, and willing to vote out Nathan, and Paul as jury threat with me in the process.

I never would have been in that kind of power had I not started playing for myself, not just to adapt. I think I played an incredibly dynamic game and I pulled off some incredible moves. My game was social, more so than I even realized by the majority says challenge. But it was soo much more than that, and if you have any doubts, please ask me and call me out on them.

It’s outwit, outplay, outlast. I did that better than either of the two sitting next to me and I hope that is worthy of your vote. Thanks for the memories. Good luck Emma and Lake, may the best player win.

https://78.media.tumblr.com/8711c0cb38237e4097808fc7ff72a698/tumblr_oqbhauqCgc1talut1o1_400.gif
1594 days 23 hours ago
crimsonteer
Hi houseguest!!!

I am very honored to be in the final 3 with Brit and Gavin, may the best win.

With that being said, here is my reason as to why I should be voted.

Not a single vote towards me this whole season, while I wasn’t the most active I was active for all the important parts, i had my shields when I needed them, and I was constantly in majority. I play this game smart but not at the same time, yes I was out of the loop most of the time but that built me as the dumb guy who’s just voting with everyone, I always made sure I was going to final 3 and once jack and Paul were voted I knew I was gonna be taken to final 3 whether It was noah or gavin both trusted me greatly.

I only won one immunity this game but it was an important one had noah won that immunity we would have had to vote nathan thus meaning going into final 4 it was going to be tricky either way I would have been safe.

This is my FIRST EVER survivor game ever played and I feel like I did amazing, I hope the jury here filled with cuties and fatties vote me, the rookie because purple doesn’t want that, thank you.
1594 days 10 hours ago
noah_kondon
Ah final 3, congratulations, you made it to the final tribal council.  Are you the best 3 players this season?  Without a shadow of a doubt, I can say you are not.  One of you would be in that threesome, the others...no.

I know who I’m voting for tonight.  I knew since before I was voted out who I’d vote for if this was the final 3.  And tonight, I’m going to make it very clear why I’m voting how I’m voting and I’ll basically be making a Half-Murphy jury speech tonight.  A full Murphy would be making that speech and proposing at the reunion show and I didn’t bring my relationship into this season so I can’t really do that can I?

Without further ado, let’s get to the thrashing.

Emma...Emma, Emma, Emma 🤡.  I will go 3 weeks, and fail to see a single reason why I should use the words “I vote for” and “Emma to win” in the same sentence, EVER.  You have done nothing to merit a jury vote from me, and if you thought there was a chance in hell you’d have mine, that’s GENUINELY laughable.  Initially, you FOLLOWED YOUR BOYFRIEND INTO THE GAME.  Yeah, apparently him winning was supposed to be “A Christmas Surprise” 🎄 or some shit.  I don’t even know.  So you didn’t even WANT to win.  When you got the idol clue for being, you know, the most noobish person on your tribe, you ignored people asking for the clue from you.  STRAIGHT UP leaving them on READ 🤦‍♂️.  You basically managed to shoot yourself in the foot within like 10 minutes and lost a FUCK TON of trust.  You whined that people were “using you” for the idol clue.  Like WHY WOULD YOU NOT WANT TO BE USED?!!!  You ALWAYS get the clue first and on the SPECIFIC clues you find the FUCKING IDOL!!! You could’ve easily found it and convinced people you were too dumb to find it, which let’s be honest you were.  It’s like the PERFECT position fell into your lap and you just took a SHIT💩 ALL OVER IT!!!  You weren’t sent to exile again, and you eventually shared the clue.  But too little, too fucking late, Jack already shared his more specific clue.  Which could’ve been yours, but YOU went on a power trip over the color level.   And while I wasn’t there at the first 2 tribals, I’ll bet you didn’t contribute SHIT.  You just did what you were told and took it 🍆😵.  Just like you did when we all voted Raul out.  Nobody gave a flying fuck about your opinion.  Let’s get to the merge shall we?, you’re not fully trusted yet, so your BF (who doesn’t know who you are) gives you a fake vote.  Later, when I tell you Brittany did this to try and damage your relationship, you go BALLISTIC 🙅‍♀️.  HE DIDN’T KNOW WHO YOU WERE GENIUS?  TF YOU MAD AT HIM FOR?!!!  I doubt you’d be that mad if I lied to you to test you.  If you would be, that makes you a bitter, sad, person.  And if you wouldn’t be, then you’re stupid because Brittany just thought you were some random ass 🚶‍♂️.  ANYWAYS you vote with a few us to get rid of Nahuel that vote, like you’re told.  And then you told Brittany to apparently use you for whatever.  Yeah that TOTALLY sounds like someone I should give my jury vote too 🤥.  Anyways, you fucking self-vote, if course.  Next round, no immunity submission.  Oh yeah, and that tribal council, everything just happens to come out about you and Brittany due to yours truly 🃏.  Now, don’t get me wrong, I wasn’t the biggest fan on Brittany, at all.  But I can defend Brittany in this situation.  You were basically EMOTIONALLY ABUSIVE towards him after his lie to you, and you told him not to tell anyone.  Brittany was LOOKING to confide in someone, and he did in Gavin who he trusted.  Zero Clue why Gavin told me, but I blew it up.  And then you BROKE UP WITH HIM.  And then you trashed talked him after that.  It was all YOUR FAULT, EMMA.  YOU followed him onto this season.  YOU knew he was ur IRL boyfriend the whole time.  Take some FUCKING RESPONSIBILITY HOLY SHIT!  And for the rest of the game, you proceeded to not do fucking crap other than sheep 🐑 Gavin.  Emma you do not deserve to win, please fuck off.  Please. 

Lake, reading your jury speech, god dude.  It makes it so much clearer to me why you should not be getting my jury vote tonight.  I cringed extraordinarily hard.  Like don’t get me wrong, I was never voting for you over Gavin, but hat speech after we played this game for so long.  It kinda sucks.  When you got me out the Final 5, I thought you had made the RIGHT decision Lake.  I thought that if you could take me out, it would be easier to beat Gavin at final immunity, and take his ass out.  And if you could’ve pulled that off, you HAD my jury vote.  Against Nathan and Emma, was, lets be honest, the only scenario since Brittany left where I would’ve voted for you.  And you HAD them both in the final 4, but not only did you never intend on voting Gavin out, when it came to immunity, you literally disappeared up your own asshole.  It was the FINAL IMMUNITY CHALLENGE AND YOU DIDN’T EVEN DO IT.  From Nathan and Emma I expected it, but from you Lake?  No.  If you were going to take Gavin out, but he BEAT you at immunity, I wouldn’t be so harsh but god dude, you COULD have made yourself the best player in the final 3.  But you shit the bed HARD.  You mentioned how you went votlesss this season?  You may find that trend continues tonight.  I will NOT credit you for winning a “CRUCIAL” immunity at the final 5.  It was a FUCKING LUCK COMP where you had to submit “Famine” or “Abundance” and Nathan and Emma even did it.  And because of it you got a clue that legit HANDED you an idol.  So I’m not crediting you for your idol play either.  And you didn’t “consistently vote in the majority”.  Gavin voted correctly 9/9 times he attended a tribal council.  Lake buddy, you went 6/7.  You can’t even pull off that argument like Gavin can. And I didn’t “trust you greatly”, I was confessing all day how you were a shady motherfucker.  You weren’t as active as Gavin was, you weren’t as liked or respected as Gavin was, and buddy your speech just magnifies that point.

And lastly Gavin.  Jury, love him or hate him, Gavin played the BEST game this season. What I wanted to do was go with Nahuel, Brittany, Lake, and Pi, and then completely demolish the others.  GAVIN was the reason I couldn’t do that, he built a relationship with Brittany that was practically unbreakable.  But Brittany was stupid so I found out about it in like 2 seconds, but that’s not the point.  GAVIN had managed to weasel his way into what my majority was going to be.  I wanted Gavin out early merge initially, and round by round, he would manage to extend how deep I wanted him to stay in the game. Most impressively, come final 7, I was CONVINCED that I had control of the numbers and I was tricking Gavin.  But HE TRICKED ME.  Not Emma or Lake.  But GAVIN.  At the Final 6, again, I thought I had the numbers, that’s why I voted Paul out.  Gavin did SUCH a good job at hiding the Emma was his sheep in the times we talked that it was insane.  Gavin, you spanked MY ASS at this game and I am EXTRAORDINARILY proud of you for it.  You put in WORK this season, despite never going to exile and never winning immunity until final 4, which apparently, you didn’t even need.  You not only played the best game of this final 3, but you played the best game of EVERYBODY.  And you DESERVE to represent this season as its winner.  You have my vote, I hope you get 3 more, heck I hope you get all 6 jury votes and win unanimously, because you should.

Jury, let’s not be bitter here, we all know Gavin played the best of this final 3, yes he was kind of a rat, but his ratting had PURPOSE.  I’m pretty sure he talked to all of us way more than Lake or Emma ever did, if someone actually talked to Lake or Emma more than Gavin then I’d like to hear about it.  He spanked OUR ASSES.  We just need to be willing to admit it.
1594 days 8 hours ago
crimsonteer
Also thank you wade and purple for hosting an extremely fun season, I had a blast and really enjoyed it, I think most groups game should turn to non live because it’s just an easier experience
1594 days 8 hours ago
greyconverse
https://media.giphy.com/media/3og0IwnJmm2qf9SQ2Q/giphy.gif

https://66.media.tumblr.com/149398d17f256719dc5e0fb344a4977a/tumblr_ntygo0z0h01sgsf8ao8_250.gifv

Thank you Noah :’)
1594 days 7 hours ago
noah_kondon
GL Final 2 + Emma
1594 days 7 hours ago
nahuelaqua300
Let me ask you 2 questions.

1) What were the moves you made for your own in the rest of this season?

2) Which real Survivor contestants would you relate to each member of the Jury (including me)?

Whoever has the best answers is gonna get my vote.

I wish you all luck.
1594 days 5 hours ago
greyconverse
1- I created the target on Pi, that was my idea. I even argued with both Brit and Emma, before the whole situation behind them was even known to me. The fact that I was so blunt about how we need to unite against Noah and Jack, made them trust me, and tell me the real situation. Which is complicated, but it was a big risk on my part to ever do.
Also, I created the target on Nathan during the Jack vote. This managed to keep Paul against Nathan in the next round, flush Noahs idol, all while being a crucial swing to get Jack out. I can't take credit for suggesting Jack, though, I was surely would have if it wasn't already done.

2- Hm! Okay ill try.

Nahuel / Sarah Lacina, the first time. Seems fitting, first boot in merge but you were someone definetly playing the game and well. I thought you were working w Brit and trying to assemble your numbers, which is Sarah esk.

Pi / Courtney from Panama. Whenever I talked with Pi he was always interesting and fun to talk with, though we never talked much game. Neither did Courtney (asides Shane). Also he was removed from the game by myself, under similar reasonings.

Brittany / NaOnka Williams, tbhhh, girl was a trip, loved her tho, and I love me some iconic Naonka, minus the quit, and perhaps that one reward moment
*inserts holly & naonka clip*

Jack / Wentworth. Jack played a game where he was playing on all sides really, or many, similar to myself. People always knew they wouldn't have good odds against him in the end.

Paul / Daniele Dilerenzo. Little bit of spice, little bit of villian, generally speaking under rated for the game he was playing.

Noah / Hm. I'll go ahead and pick Devens from Edge of Extinction, I think that better fits the game he actually played. However Noah always felt like a Jon type figure, in BvW. He was always the player to beat, I was working with him, and I knew he had advatnages I needed to flush out.

Emma / Julie, from Edge of Extinction. Loyal, a bit out there, and mama she brought the drama. To me anyhow

Lake / I will pick Courtney from Survivor China. Lake was a character, unique and fun to work with.
1594 days 4 hours ago
crimsonteer
1) I joined Noah and Gavin in voting out jack this keeping me and Gavin in the middle of the game

2) I don’t watch survivor lol
1593 days 22 hours ago
13bam
I Dont know why I'm here but here we go.
I quit so what, it was the best decision I could have made. I was the reason why the voted flipped to Pi, for exposing Noah to everyone about him having multiple final 3s with Lake, pi me and Gavin, had a final 2 with Jack. I trusted Noah, but then he betrayed me by lying to me and not telling me the vote. I understand the reason behind it though. Then here comes Emma, I'm surprised she's in final 3. Before I left the plan was to vote out Noah then Emma. Emma.... I have no words. Gavin, I trusted you more than anyone but you also betrayed me by telling a secret that shouldn't been told. Lake, I have no problem with you but hardly talk.

If I was still in this I would vote Gavin or Lake, Good luck
1593 days 14 hours ago
greyconverse
Glad to hear from you. But I never had a final 3 with Noah, I was onto him long before I was working with you.

Also, the vote was set between you and Emma. It was me who first pushed Pi. At the time, you and Emma were going to target eachother.
1593 days 12 hours ago
13bam
Its been awhile so I dont remember everything so that could be right or wrong
1593 days 11 hours ago
greyconverse
All good. I’m just explaining myself to the jury. You deserve credit for working and realizing Noah was a threat as well. You helped me a lot that round but it was my idea to make the move at the time. I genuinely thought my game was over after trying, considering the controversy and unsureness surrounding it.I honestly think that’s what led me to making the mistake of sharing it with Noah, because I thought I needed to cover my tracks when I should have just had some confidence. I hope it’s understandable why I was having my doubts at the time, now that some time has passed. x
1593 days 3 hours ago
noah_kondon
Ok me when only 2 jurors and 2 finalists have talked at this FTC

open group

BB's Survivor: Fading Embers

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!