This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Sarajevo - Applications

Topic » Survivor: Sarajevo -..

1633 days 17 hours ago
purplebb4
✏️  Hello, potential castaways! I am looking for 16 new players to play in Survivor: Sarajevo, the application is right below this, good luck and happy applying!

Note: This season will be completely NON LIVE, meaning all challenges will be non live. Expect the game to last about 2-3 weeks as a result!

ONLY NEW PLAYERS MAY APPLY!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: (What you would like to be called in the game):

Color Level:

Skype: (Not required but recommended for playing the game, there will also be a group chat):

Past Group Game Experience:

Activity Level (1-10):

ALL Challenges this Season will be NON LIVE, posted between 5:00 PM and 7:00 PM EST

Confessionals are integral to any game of Survivor, so will you be able to send one every tribal or at the very least every two tribals? :

-------------------------------------------------------

Please MAIL all applications to me, if you are white level, please let me know in this forum and I'll contact you!
1623 days 14 hours ago
purplebb4
Applications will CLOSE, tomorrow, November 14th, @ 7:00 PM EST!
1622 days 13 hours ago
purplebb4
Applications are CLOSED!

open group

BB's Survivor: Fading Embers

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!